A little job (private - Alex)

'Considering you put me in the hospital, I shouldn't let you sit in my seat anymore.'

Simon gave her a small, sad face which basically was his eyebrows furrowing a little.

'I'm not happy with you.'

Simon blinked at her.

'You talk a good game, sir.' Carol sat herself down onto Simon's lap and she heard a quiet little chuckle. 'Shoosh, you.'

Carol turned to her computer and pulled up the files from the District Attorney's office - another kill had been ordered.

'Why is he giving us jobs when they're done when we get there? What was it, low bidder or something?' Simon didn't answer, his hands were busy finding the hem of her dress and sliding his warm hands up her thigh.

'This one is a nobody. Some middle man gun runner. I hate these ones, they're a dime a dozen. One dies, twelve more pop up - but at least it keeps us busy.' Again no response from Simon except he was digging his face into the back of her blonde hair near the nape of her neck. Her dress was now pushed up to the tops of her thighs, his hands disappearing.

'I'm going to give this one to Alex, the newbie. You ok with that?' Somewhere in between his fingertips touching her tummy and his mouth nuzzling her neck, she heard an affirmative.

Carol leaned forward to another computer and sent a message to Alex's quarters to come to her office at her convenience. Sitting back Simon made another small noise and Carol was fairly certain she felt why.

'At ease...we're going to have company,' Carol said with her face flushing as Simon's fingers reached her breasts. 'You better hope she rings first before coming in or this will be embarassing.'

With a sigh Simon pulled his hands away and repositioned himself in her chair, smoothing her dress back down to her mid thigh. This time Carol heard Simon reply.

'Party pooper.'

Alexandra 17 years ago
Alex was working out in her apartment when her computer made a beeping sound allerting her there was a new message, picking up a towel to whipe away the sweat on her forehead she walked over to the screen, pushing a few buttons on the keyboard the message appeared on the screen.

Carol wanted to see her asap.. she could do that, but she would have to change first, walking upto her bathroom she quickly stripped out of her clothes and stepped under the spray, adjusting the water temperature she began to wash herself, getting rid of any traces of the sweat covering her body.

Turning off the tab she reached for a towel, wrapping it around her body she headed into her walk in closhet (how she loved having one of those) picking out of pair of form fitting dark blue jeans, a black spagetthie top and a short blood red leather bomber jacket she looked around for the right shoes, getting dressed she picked out a pair flat pointy nosed ankle boots to complete the outfit, looking herself over in the full length mirror, running her fingers trough her wet hair she smirked, it would have to do, applying just a hint of make up she was ready to head out.

Stuffing her wallet and mobile phone in her backpocket she headed towards Carol's office, putting her hand on the panel next to Carol's door she let her know she was there.

As the door opened she walked in slowly, Carol was sitting behind her desk, on top of Simon who was busy examening her.. breasts?

"Hiya kids, Having fun?"

Grinning she took a seat on the other side of the desk.
Simon Huntington 17 years ago
Alexandra hadn't come as quickly as Carol had predicted, so he began his slow seduction up her dress again. His hands had made it back to her breasts when Alex finally did walk in. With an embarassed sigh he stood, straighting Carol's dress and then sitting on the corner of her desk next to her.

Clearing his throat as Alex sat down, he nodded and said
, 'Alex.' He sat with his right leg up on the desk and looked down at Carol.
Carol 17 years ago
[I told you.]

As Simon moved out of her seat and sat on the desk, she sat back down in her chair and smiled at Alex not at all embarassed. She enjoyed seeing Simon blush.

'Well then!' Moving over a digital tablet, Carol showed her the orders. 'Congratulations dear, here's your first kill. Really very simple.' As she spoke, the tablet displayed the information in front of Alex, mirroring what was coming off her computer.

'Our target is Mark Rische, one of Nachton's fabled gun runners. Not one of our suppliers but he's making a name for himself and pissing off all the wrong people apparently. The hit is this: hit him within 48 hours and make it look like a rival. His death needs to be a .22, a little delicate but here's the catch...the MO must look like a .22 bullet lodged into his body from the very top of his head.'

Carol pointed to the top of her head and made a 'boorge' noise that was suppose to resemble a gun fire shot but failed miserably.

'Well you know what I mean. The .22 will do all the damage you want going straight down bouncing off this and that. Really kind of disgusting. That's the MO of Lawerence West, another notable gun runner in town. The heat will focus on him and we'll let the police railroad him into some jail time.

'You can procure any weapons you need from the amory and the pay off is 500 thousand, your cut is 100k and will be deposited into your account with confirmation. How's that sound? Easy peasy?'

[Wow that is really disgusting], Carol said to Simon's mind.
Simon Huntington 17 years ago
Simon chuckled softly at Carol's view on the kill.

[Well, it least he won't be languishing half dead. A .22 isn't powerful enough to go clean through and is usually pretty messy. I'd be interested to see how she pulls it off. It's not as easy as it sounds, Rische is pretty heavily guarded. This will be fun.]
Alexandra 17 years ago
Alex had an amuzed look on her face as Simon got out from under Carol and gave her a little nod and said her name.

"Simon, nice to see you again"

Giving him a wink she turned her attention to Carol as the blonde began to speak, looking at the tablet in front of her she took in all the details of the kill, so male, probably late 20's early 30's making alot of money, wrinkling her nose she listened to Carol talk as she took in as much details as she could.

"I've used a .22 before, won't be too hard, those bullets don't do alot of damage, but it will be messy for sure, and angle from above you say, that will mean i will have to be on top of either a building or a flyght of stairs, either could work"

The money sounded good, she had enough financial saftey to take care of herself, she had saved enough money over the years and intrest was a nice little something tought up by bankers.

Nodding slowly at Carol's quistion if it sounded good, she smiled, yes this wouldn't be too hard, after all this wouldn't be the first hired kill she would make.

"Sounds good, ok i'll take care of everything, I have to look trough my weapon collection to see if I have a .22, I think i might still have one in there, haven't used it in years, but it should do the trick, thanks for the job"

Getting up from the chair she gave a little grin to both before she was out the door, she had a lot of thinking and planning to do before she could go for the kill, this Mark Rische sounded like a man of luxury, she had to find out where he hung out, what his daily schedule was and where and how to get at him best, yes this would be intersting...

(( ooc. Alex out pending responce ))