*squee*

I know, I like to squee, but it is so worth it this time.

I have finished enrolling in course work for a Early Childhood Education Certification program. The program takes 6 months to a year to complete depending on my pace and will end with a nifty little certificate that will let me either open my own child care facility in my home (not a chance in hell) or be eligible to take on a lead teacher roll in a child care/education facility.

I love working with pre-school children and I am looking forward to knowing even more about a field I truly love.

What does all of this mean to you?

Well it means that I'll be even more scarce than I am now. I must devote 1.5 to 3 hours per day to study. I will also be looking into finding a job I can do from home to help finance my education. So at least six hours of my day, every day will be devoted to that. That excludes the home schooling and occupational therapy I do with my youngest. So needless to say, my extra time will be sparse. I will however make sure to take study breaks that include you guys.

~Sarah

Rachyl 17 years ago
Many gimungous congratumatations to you!

*huggles*
Suki Langston 17 years ago
Wow!! Congratulations. Good luck with it all!
Mathias 17 years ago
Congo Rats!
Alexandra 17 years ago
Congrats hope all goes well
Fallon 17 years ago
How super for you! Sounds like you're going to be terribly busy but well worth the time We'll miss you around here of course, but hopefully you'll still have a little play time on occasion Good luck hun!
Ginnie 17 years ago
Thanks so much guys! *huggles*
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
Wuwu!