Calgary - Here I Come

Tomorrow morning I'm flying to Calgary for a week...my first full week of vacation where I've gone somewhere in like...years! Anyway, though my sister has internet, I've no idea when or if I'll be on. I'm pretty sure I'll be on at some point, but really not sure - my sister has all kinds of things planned, since its my first time to Canada.

So's not to hold any other's characters hostage, if you want to out from any threads with me now, that's fine. I'll make sure to answer what I've got open now before I leave, and after that I won't be home till the 16th.

Mathias 17 years ago
Safe trip and have fun hon!
Aishe 17 years ago
Woah. Canada? For vacation?

Who knew!

Have fun! Please don't come back wearing flannel and saying 'eh!'

Rachyl 17 years ago
Don't forget to try poutine!
Suki Langston 17 years ago
Have a great time, safe trip and come home rested and recharged! *hugs*

Oh, dont try to smuggle any catnip across the boarder, we dont want you arrested!
Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
Mmm, sounds lovely .
Simon Huntington 17 years ago
Have fun!
Ambrose 17 years ago
I vote you should say 'eh' at the end of every sentance. Its cool. Even if you don't have a fab time!
Ginnie 17 years ago
Have fun Shay! Enjoy the nice cool weather. *grins*
Fallon 17 years ago
eh?
Alfarinn 17 years ago
Poutine is good stuff
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
Wuwu! Take Canada! For fun! And profit!
Alexandra 17 years ago
Have fun hun !!
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
Blame Canada! hehehe... don't foget to tell us all "aboot" your trip =)
Fallon 17 years ago
Got back late Saturday...didn't want to come back...it was very nice living in my sister's HUGE house...but eventually I know the bil would have started getting on my nerves. A week really was perfect.
Had a wonderful time, went to Banff, Lake Louise, Drumheller...saw soccer practice, soccer fitness, soccer game (my niece is the player, and my sister the chauffer)...met a very cute Brit soccer coach too . Spent a day at the infamous Calgary Stampede, and it was really interesting seeing a big patriotic show put on afterwards by a different country. Everyone was very nice, and a lot really do say 'eh' lol. Poutine was interesting...good, but too rich for me to each much of it. Weather was glorious with an average daytime temp of 76. Sun rose at 4:30am, and didn't set till 10pm...really threw my inner clock off for a few days. My 14 year old niece got he learner's permit and started driving (YIKES!). Tried to adjust to the metric system and failed. Learned that its much better for us Yanks to charge our purchases than convert your money, and learning the money was really easy - loved the loonies and toonies.

Can't wait to go back, but am glad to be home
Cyrus 17 years ago
Welcome back hon! Glad to hear you had a good time but I am thrilled to have you back home again as well.

/purr
/lick
Reign 17 years ago
Welcome home! I loved Lake Louise. Did you hike all the way to the glacier?
Fallon 17 years ago
Cyrus
Welcome back hon! Glad to hear you had a good time but I am thrilled to have you back home again as well.

/purr
/lick

Ooohh! Purrs AND licks! Thanks - we missed you too! /scritches

Reign
Welcome home! I loved Lake Louise. Did you hike all the way to the glacier?

Thanks
O.o THIS glacier??? Uh...no.
Ginnie 17 years ago
Welcome back, hon. Glad you had such a great trip and got away from the hotter than hell weater for a while.