Tell Me How I Did!

This isn't a survey

It's also not a joke

I am soliciting responses on my writing.

I want to know what you think of my writing. About how I portrayed a scene, or whether something in particular caught your attention and made you go "hey cool" or even "uh, what?"

Send me a PM.
"Hey, I really loved the outfit Rachyl wore in link thread here and you described it so well I felt like I was wearing it myself".

"You know, I really understood how afraid of driving Rachyl was when she got behind the wheel of her car (forthcoming) and can really empathize with her."

Something like that. Give me suggestions on how to improve my writing! On how well you can feel a feeling or see a room or are ready to scrape the gunk off a kitchen table because eww my gawd it's just so grody!

I'm not here strictly for me. I'm here because I have several stories to tell. While I may not have the slightest fork of a clue where they're going at the moment, they're rattling around inside my head and they want out. And I want to share them with y'all. That's why they get written here, and not strictly for me

So I'll be linking this thread to my respective character's signatures. If and hopefully when you see something about a specific character, and you want to "Tell Me How I Did," and you see the link to this thread present in her signature send a PM to that character or it will be ignored.

I'm not doing this because I think my characters need extra depth or because I want you to help me build them... I just want tips/suggestions/comments on my writing.

Anyway... Thanks for letting me get it out and we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.