Down in the Dirty South!

Howdy howdy howdy, I'm down in Kitty Hawk enjoying the resort town stuffs and a nice big ocean. Was a long assed drive and I'm bloody tired now O_o! Internet connection is a little spotty but I should be able to hop on here and there. In any case will be back in a week.

You guys be good!

Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Doh you are on vacation! Did you pack all your shoes??!!!! =D Have fun!
Aishe 17 years ago
Enjoy!! Don't do anything we ... wait, no. Go have fun, do it all!! Muahahaha
Nicholae 17 years ago
Oooh!! NC is pretty this time of year...hotter and more humid than a MF...but so pretty!!! Have fun hun!
Alfarinn 17 years ago
Nope, she didn't pack all her shoes! How did Roz know??!?!? She's psychic!

Have fun while you're down here, well almost down here.
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
Wahooties! We'll try not to pester you too much while on vacation, since you probably need a break from us, too! (by us, I mean at least me, most likely Aishe as well :P )
Aishe 17 years ago
You suck. And by you, I mean Alec. And by suck, I mean blows big hairy goat testicles.

Have fun Billie (again!)
Ginnie 17 years ago
*snickers at Alec and Aishe*

Have a good time hon!!
*scrambles Aishe's ovaries*

Indeed! Have a lovely time! We'll be good while you're gone, for sure!
Cyrus 17 years ago
Enjoy your vacation!

Bring back some nip over one of those Tshirts that reads "Billie went down to the Dirty South and all we got was this crappy Tshirt".
Aishe 17 years ago
Pfft. Like my ovaries are good for anything anyway!
They are when scrambled and on rye bread with some mayonnaise, a dash of pepper, some onion and perhaps a bit of garlic! Tasty!
Valentine 17 years ago
See I was going to say have a good vacation but Alec and Aishe have distracted me...

er...

Have a good vacation.
Shay 17 years ago
They certainly can be distracting...and very weird too
But very entertaining! *kisses*
Aishe 17 years ago
Any and all wierdness in this thread has been his *points at Alec* brainchild, not mine! I refuse to accept blame for any of it.
Ginnie 17 years ago
Right which is why his title is Pinball Wizard and your's is reckless menace. Yes, I can see how it is all his fault.
Fallon 17 years ago
'big hairy goat testicles' ???
LMAO