Question!

How much longer until the "Were Expansion" is released? I dont mean to pester anyone but I have a new voice speaking to me and if it is soon I wanted to wait and see if he was furry or not.

Thanks!

Simon Huntington 17 years ago
You and me both lol - but right now we don't have an official release date. We did plan on releasing during this summer though, fear not!
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
*cracks the whip over teh bunnuh* :P
Aishe 17 years ago
wtfx. why whip me?

wolfie plans are progressing. No release date as yet but I can say there's been a metric fuckton of writing involved.
Because we like whipping you best. >
Aishe 17 years ago
That makes me cry.
Pakpao 17 years ago
*snarls and brandishes own whip*

Back… back damned you! Don’t make me snuggle bomb you again!
Cyrus 17 years ago
Thanks all! Your hard work is greatly apreciated an all that.
Ack! Feaken!
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
just keeping the fire burning on this thought.. I always glance and quietly note the many names that pop up under welcome our newest member soandso.. and I have seen many interesting names recently, so sit here trying to contain my curiosity. Not sure how much longer it'll hold
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Fear not - we're working diligently on it. Definitely this "summer". =D
Fallon 17 years ago
*Holds Bastian and this new biker were-girl back...calming them with ROz's words*
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Yeah Iov Hammerthynn is mine. /giggle I was just so excited I figured out what his first name would be that I had to register it =D
Alfarinn 17 years ago
I know that Yuki is a friend of mine. She has been very busy since she first made a bio and started posting. Two jobs,family and the like. I am sure she'll be around again when the craziness lessens for her.

As to the other names. No real clue.
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
hehe.. I figured Iov was somehow going to be one of the new weres.. The name is so cool, excellent choice =D
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
We'll say this though - we learned a lot about creation during the past year. The were's will be as detailed and complicated as the vampires are now. It took us the better part of the year we've been open to get the vamps where they are now. Opening up we weren't nearly as detailed with their physiology, etc. We're putting a lot into the ww's, so when we release I think ya'll will be amazed.

=D
Fallon 17 years ago
Yay for being amazed!!!
Ginnie 17 years ago
Just so long as we know if Were's poop or not, then I think we'll be ok.
Simon Huntington 17 years ago
Of course they poop...but only in the designated areas!
Rachyl 17 years ago
Pack your scooper!
Alexandra 17 years ago
Yay for the wolvies!! /clap can't wait to see them