Get to know your fellow Vampire

How long had it been since she had been back in the Domicile, it seemed like forever.

Putting her bag down Alex brushed a few stray locks of hair out of her face that had escapped from her low braid, putting her hands on her hips she looked around her appartment.. ok plant died.. have to replace that.

Grinning to herself she walked towards the fridge, looking inside she noticed a few bags of O positive and what appeared to be a bottle of white wine, taking out a bag of blood she reached for a mug from the top cupboard, tearing open the bag with her teeth she poured it's content into the mug before placing it into the microwave, pushing a few buttons she leaned against the counter waiting for it to heat up, watching the mug go round and round she reached out and opened the door a mere second before the ping went off.

Taking a small sip she let out a content sigh, it had been a while since she had fed last and she was HUNGRY, gulping down the last of the blood she put the mug in the sink rinsing it off with some water.

"Now for some music"

Heading over to her stereo she looked over her cd's taking out the latest by Maria Mena she put it into the player, pressing play she began to take of her 4 inch heeled boots, singing loudly along to the song.

"You're just a boytoy baby
you're just a boytoy baby

Boytoy baby, nananananana
Boytoy baby!!!"

Removing the elastic band from her briad she sook her head making her hair move around her body as she danced around her appartment.

"Romance, I don't want no romance
You can grab me with your hands
and leave when i'm done"

Laughing softly at the lyrics she took of her socks and top leaving her clad in a black push up bra and her faded blue jeans.

Carol 17 years ago
Carol had noticed Alexandra return to the Domicile from her perch at her desk. Waving away the pot smoke, she peered into the monitor and watched her enter the elevator adjacent from the lobby, down to her apartment.

'Ack,' Exhaling and coughing a little, Carol decided to pay the new one a visit. Catch up, see how things were swinging, so to speak. Gently she put out her joint in an ashtray that she hid in her bottom drawer, right next to the febreeze spray which she sprayed in the air around her desk. It wasn't like Simon didn't already know she grew weed in her closet, but girl's gotta have hobbies and a release.

Carol slipped on her heeled pink sandals and straightened her almost see thru pink wrap with decoratively purple and pink tulips. Entering the lobby, she made her way to the elevator and decended down. Leaning foward she checked the monitor in the elevator...not too many folks home tonight. She checked and saw Simon and Alec chatting, maybe she'd stop by afterwards.

The elevator opened silently onto Alexandra's floor and she could hear the soft base of whatever she was listening to. Carol reached out and touched the computer panel next to Alex's door, signaling her arrival.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Still singing and dancing along to the music she was playing Alex stripped down till she was just clad in her black hipsters and matching bra, dancing around the apparment she sang along loudly.

"I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons baby
but you keep frontin
sayin' what you gonna do to me
but i see nothing"

Just then the computer pannel next to her door made a sound letting her know there was someone at the door, shrugging she looked around, there were clothes sprawled all over the clothes but she didn't really care, heading for the door she pushed the button to open it up.

Coming face to face with Carol she gave her a full teethed grin.

"Hiya, the music's not too loud is it, waking up sleeping vampires?"

Letting out a loud laughter she shook her hips to the music while signaling for Carol to come in, picking up some clothes she cleared the couch so she could sit down if she wanted, while she began to sing again.

"I'm a sexy mama (mama)
Who knows just how to get what I wanna (wanna)"

Alex wasn't a bad singer, she once did an undercover job working as a nightclub singer in order to kill the person her client had asked her to kill, she also didn't care about being half dressed in front of Carol who herself was wearing next to nothing.

Carol 17 years ago
Carol came in with a smile, hands crossed behind her. She gave Alex an appraising look and wished she was taller.

'No, no. Just thought I'd come by and see what's shaking...so to speak.'

The blonde looked around the room and admired Alex's furnishings. It was always interesting to see how each person decorated their living quarters. She hadn't quite moved into Simon's quarters yet, but there was no rush for that.

'So, what are your thoughts on the recent current events? The raid, the bombing...been a fun filled couple of months.' Carol grinned as she settled down onto Alec's couch.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Laughing out loud at Carol's comment about what's shaking Alex once more shook her hips from left to right to the music.

'So, what are your thoughts on the recent current events? The raid, the bombing...been a fun filled couple of months.'

"Well to be honest I'm not sure what to think about all of it, for one I kinda came into all of it in the middle and I'm still the new kid on the block so to speak, though I am sure i'm far from the youngest around here.. in vampire thermes so to speak"

Winking at her she took a seat on the couch next to the blonde, pulling her legs up under her she took a strand of hair into her hands twirling it around as she spoke.

"I've been thinking about finding a job, I can support myself that's not the problem I've made enough money over the centuries and with the intrest in the bank.. well lets just say I can't complain financially, but I would like to get out more, get to know more people, so if you know of anything maybe within the clan? just let me know"

Leaning back into the couch she arched her back for a moment stretching her muscles, it had felt good to dance around like that, her muscles needed a work out.

"Can I get you something to drink? eat? I'm sure there is something left in my fridge.. I've been out of town for a bit.."
Carol 17 years ago
Carol smiled and shook her head at the offer of food. She knew better than to dine with vampires. Their fridges were never stocked with more than bottled blood or month old milk. She shuddered inwardly.

'The clan will be reassembling soon. It's been too quiet and we've laid low long enough. Simon will be approaching our contacts out in Nachton for work again and we'll definitely need to refill our Merc ranks. That takes a special more...dedicated kind of killer. Typically bloodlust is a must, but your talents would come in handy.'

Alex had the more dreamier aspects of the clan abilities, so to speak. Glamour, perception and dream walking. Decoys and scouts were just as important as those who those delivered more...final judgements.

'If you're up for it, I'll let Simon know.'
Alexandra 17 years ago
Nodding at Carol's words Alex slowly began to braid the lock of hair she was playing with, her eyes never leaving Carol's face.

"I might not have bloodlust or anything like that but I am an excelent fighter and nothing gets past me, I have very highly developed senses and my gift of perception hightens that even more"

Smiling faintly as the other woman mentioned suggesting her to Simon she nodded her head.

"I'm up for it, tell him he has a strong fighter at his side, he can even test me if he wants to"

Here she was sitting on the couch of her appartment talking to another woman about fighting clad in nothing but her underwear, she surpressed a giggle but couldn't stop the corners of her mouth going up in an amuzed smile.
Carol 17 years ago
Carol smiled and demurely shrugged her shoulders. 'Perfect!'

Slipping off her sandals she settled onto the couch, tucking her legs underneath her. 'So tell me, find any fun play things yet in Nachton?' She gave the vampire a wink. 'I hear those Evenhets are quite saucy if given the chance. We should always be pro-interaction, I always say.'
Alexandra 17 years ago
Letting out a soft laughter at Carol's question Alex wathced her take off her sandals and get more comfy on the couch.

"Well there was this one guy... I think he's in Evenhets, we had this thing, one night stand when I first got here.. boy could he kiss"

Winking she let go of the lock of hair she was braiding and moved onto a next lock, thinking of Nic always made her smile, she wondered how he was and if he had found someone to love and be happy with.

"Right now there is someone I like.. alot.. but it's still new and well.. not sure where it's heading really"

She had no clue what would happen with Panos, she liked him that was for sure, she liked him alot but with him being a rogue and her still in Tacharan.. she didn't want to endanger him or herself for that matter, not that she wasn't a big girl and could take perfect care of herself.

"How about you and Simon? you two are an item correct? I bet he's quite the kisser with those lips"
Carol 17 years ago
Carol smirked as she watched Alex wistfully talk about the Evenhet she met. 'I've met their leader, Alafrinn. He is,' she closed her eyes and whispered, 'THE HOT!' Giggling she opened her eyes again and smiled sadly. 'Alas, he favors the same team, if ya dig what I mean...always the cute, quiet ones.'

So there was a new man in her life now. Carol was happy to see she wasn't settling, but in the short time she's been exposed to vampires, she figured that type of thing was typical. Granted Ellis and Simon were together for over a thousand years, but it's not like she was ever devoted to him. Simon was, that was always clear.

'You'll have to tell me about the new one. I'm always happy to hear gossip about sex!' Giggling again, she blushed at the mention of Simon. 'We're together, yes. I gotta say...I don't deserve him and dear god yes he makes my toes curl.'

Carol fanned herself happily at the thought. 'So who is this new guy?'
Alexandra 17 years ago
Giggling along with Carol as she mentioned the leader of Evenhet she got up from the couch, walking towards the fridge she took out the bottle of white wine that was in it, checking the label she smiled to see it was one of her favourites Merlots, taking two crystal glasses out of the overhead cupboard she returned to the couch.

"You know.. most vampires have a bi-sexual streak it's in our nature, so this leader may just like the women even if he favors men"

Winking she began to open the bottle, she grew up drinking wine and opening a bottle was second nature to her, pouring them both a glass she handed Carol hers, holding her own glass up she gave her a wicked smile as she mentioned loving sex and hearing about it.

"To sex then"

Waiting for the blonde to take a sip she smelled the aroma of the wine before taking a sip herself, ahhh this was lovely, it had been a while since she had good wine, bitting her bottom lip she considered telling Carol who she was going out with.. but she decided against it and play it save.

"He's witty, sexy as hell and he makes me laugh, now that is very important to me, I hate men who can't make me laugh, I get bored eassily"

Taking another sip she smirked.
Carol 17 years ago
Carol gladly took the glass of wine from Alex. Raising it in a toast, she said, 'Ah well, half the fun of secrets is keeping it to yourself.' With a wink she took a healthy sip and then wrinkled her nose. It always made her nose tingle. She downed the rest of the glass and made a face and then smiled.

'Well then, I'll be letting you be.' Standing, Carol straightened her outfit and slipped on her sandals. 'Thank you for the hospitality and the wine, unfortunately I have to check up on a few things, but I wanted to come by and be sociable.'

She lifted her hand and waved with her index finger as she walked towards the door.

'Good luck with the new toy though,' Carol said with a wink.

((OOC - Carol out pending response))
Alexandra 17 years ago
Alex giggled softly as Carol got up from the couch, watching her from under her eyelashes a small grin on her lips.

"O I will, believe me I will, it's been nice talking to you again"

Getting up from the couch she let her out, closing the door behind her she once again found herself alone in her apartment, turning the music back up she once again began to dance around the room, singing along to some unkonwn song (well unkown to most but her).

Still dancing and singing she headed up to her bedroom, going trough her closhet she took out a pair of red leather pants and a black transparent top, putting it on she found a pair black boots, running a brush trough her hair and applying just a hint of make up she grabbed her keys and purse before heading out the door.

Maybe she would run into Panos.

(( ooc. Alex out, please lock thread ))