Home Again, Home Again Jiggity Jig

"Goddamnit!"

And other expletives could be heard coming from the office, had anyone been there to hear. Luckily Shay was alone, having kissed Alexi goodbye and sent him on his way to Tacharan. She knew he had things to check on, and issues to resolve here, now that they were back, and she couldn't be more relieved to see him get right to it.

Ever since they'd returned from Kiev and Istanbul Shay had seen a light in Alexi's eyes that she'd never seen before, not even when they'd first met. It was apparent he had been haunted for a long time by things from his past, and though she doubted all his demons had been exorcised, or ever would be, she knew many had been.

When they'd come into the condo, tired and loaded down with luggage, they were almost two different people than the those who had lived here before. Both had gone through things that had, fortunately, served to make them stronger, and ultimately happier. Maybe they had been given a second chance; maybe what had been before was only a prelude to their actual life together. Whatever it was, Shay was no longer going to analyze it, but rather just enjoy it, and be thankful for it.

However, the same couldn't be said for her computer. Certain Tristan had done something to it while he had visited, Shay couldn't find the chapters of her book anywhere, and was really starting to sweat it. Lucile already had the first two chapters, so Shay could retrieve those easily enough, but where were the other four? Not to mention, her lovely little shit of a brother had moved things around from one drive to another, for God only knew why, and it had taken Shay almost an hour reorganizing things.

Picking up her cell, she'd called Tristan ready to ream him for his lovely assistance, but got his answering machine. That's where the 'Goddamnit' came in.

[Tristan, I am so going to kill you the next time I see you! Where is my BOOK??!! You've got things so screwed up on my computer I can't find a fucking thing!]

Reconsidering that if she actually wanted him to call her back, she'd better take a different tack, her next words were much calmer.

[Please call me as soon as you can. I'm home from our trip and need to get some more chapters to Lucile...(sighs)...I love you little brother...for a while longer anyway.]

Shutting off her phone, she stared at the computer for a few minutes longer. Then took a deep breath and took a pad and pen into the kitchen. Food...she needed to go to the market...maybe she'd get a cookbook and see if she could figure out how to cook something Russian. Then again...things with her and Alexi were going so well...why spoil it. She laughed at the thought, even though it wasn't that funny.

Later she needed to give the house a very good cleaning. Aside from the normal dust that had accumulated, she could see her mind really hadn't been on certain things before leaving Nachton. But it was barely more than a little clutter, nothing serious.

Maybe she'd ask Alexi if he wanted to go out to the House of Pain tonight. She'd wait and see if he had any signs of jet lag when he returned, and decide then. Spending their first night back in Nachton, all snuggled together in their home might be better anyway. Shrugging to herself, she dropped her phone into her purse, after staring at it and reminding Tristan to call, and went to get ready to go out.

Shay 17 years ago
The call from Tristan, though a bit inconvenient, was still welcomed, but only because Shay now knew where all the chapters of her book were. And though she was still just a teensy bit miffed that Tristan would move them and forget to tell her, the fact that he put them all on cd was really something she was thankful for. Normally she did a better job of backing her stuff up than that. It just went to show her how really out of it she'd been those last few weeks before leaving Nachton. Apparently Alexi wasn't the only one who needed to find themselves.

So the trip out had been a riotous success. Not only was the book issue resolved, but she found some clothes that she probably didn't need, but couldn't live without. One outfit in particular she thought Alexi should like. As for Alexi, she even found him an incredibly sexy leather jacket, soft as butter, that she couldn't wait to see molded around his back, chest, and arms. She doubted he would wear it much, the summer nights in Nachton really weren't leather jacket conducive, but even if he just wore it around the house, Shay wouldn't mind. That thought brought a rather mischievous lilt to her lips.

Her greatest find though was a Russian delicatessen that made complete meals to go! Though they just returned from eating probably some of the best Russian food Shay had ever tried, it pleased her to find she could still obtain it here, back in the states. Well, if it was good that was. For dinner tonight she brought home some boiled beef tongue, sliced thin with horseradish, pelmeny, chicken kiev, potatos with mushrooms, vegetable okroshka soup, and for dessert some apple and honey pastries. There were still a few Russian dishes Shay hadn't quite developed a taste for - borsch being one, and the beef tongue she could only eat with a LOT of horseradish, but some of the other things she'd found pretty good. Truth of the matter though, it obviously wasn't for her she'd brought Russian home for dinner.

Once she unloaded her arms, and checked for the cd in the office - finding it just where Tristan said it was - Shay quickly cleaned house and jumped in the shower. The shower would be a long one, as she wanted everything to be perfect for when Alexi returned...including herself.
Shay 17 years ago
Taking care of all the frilly girly things Shay loved taking care of, her shower really was quite an extravagant one. She ultimately did end it though, not wanting Alexi to find her there when he returned. Shower games were not on her agenda, for tonight anyway.

Wrapped in her terry robe, Shay set the table for dinner, made sure the food would be ready to serve, lit candles all around the condo, and turned the stereo to a popular jazz station, keeping the volume just low enough to truly be background ambiance. With all the exterior atmosphere complete, she returned to the bathroom, dried and styled her hair up in loose curls, and then went into the bedroom to dress. She hoped the time never came when she'd tire of doing all these little preparations for her lover. It probably stood to reason that after a few years they'd become so familiar with each other as to not need all the extra frills, but even then, she never wanted to take him for granted. Until the day they parted, Shay wanted Alexi to know just how much she loved, and appreciated him.

As she slipped the silky, clingy, wispy dress over her nude body, and watched as the royal blue material accentuated every freckle and dimple underneath she could only hope it would give him the pleasure she had bought it for. The halter top showed her shoulders, and the deep neckline showed the swell of her breasts, but the plunging back dipped so low as to show a hint of the cleft of her ass, and seeing it in the full length mirror on her bedroom door, Shay wiggled it a little to see what Alexi would be looking at. A grin brightened her face, and she decided to skip shoes, but put on her diamond stud earrings, and a spritz of cologne. Just in time too, it appeared, as she thought she heard the door.
Mathias 17 years ago
His visit to the Domicile had go on longer than expected. First he popped in on Alec, and then to discuss the proposal the younger vampire had for Alec. Assisting in training the new Mercs! Mathias was honored that Alec would ask him to help, and something he took seriously. Mathias could not wait to share the news with Shay - he only hoped she would be excited...battle and combat was not her interest really.

Pulling into the driveway,Mathias noticed the lights were dim inside the house. She couldn't have fallen asleep already... he thought to himself,climbing their stairs and opening the door.

"Hello?" he called out softly, before noticing the soft glow of candlelight emanating from the kitchen table. Stepping inside,Mathias glanced about for any sign of Shay....

...and was greeting by the vision of his love, clad in a wispy sapphire frock that accentuated every curve and left little to the imagination - although Mathias knew every inch of that form intimately.

"Well hello there Beautiful One" He whispered,covering the space between them in the merest of moments, desiring nothing more than to hold in his arms once again.
Shay 17 years ago
His words were like velvet rubbing against her soul, and as they always did upon greeting her, sent small shivers down her spine. She hoped she never got used to that, so exquisite was the sensation.

Reaching her hands up, she cupped his face and melted into his eyes. Their kiss was passionate, and filled with things to come as always, but tonight there was a hint of something else. Alexi seemed excited...more excited, and though Shay feasted on his lips, she didn't let things get too serious yet. She wanted to hear how his meeting had gone on, praying all had went well for him.

Smiling as she looked into those eyes she loved so well, she brushed her fingers through the hair at his temple, as if straightening an errant lock, but really just finding another way to touch him.

"Hi..." She spoke almost shyly. "I missed you...but you look wonderful...can I assume your meeting was a good one?"
Mathias 17 years ago
Her warmth again filling him with a sense of peace, Mathias reluctantly broke the kiss.

"It went....interesting. Alec of course gave me no amount of grief for leaving so suddenly,which he was right to do. However,he also had a proposal for me. It would seem that Simon has appointed Alec to head the Merc rebuilding efforts. And as he has no interest in revisiting Ellis' army of psychotics wishes to institute new training methods. He has asked me to assist in this effort, and help train the new recruits in the combat arts and perhaps a bit of history and such."

Picking Shay up, Mathias plunked them both down on the couch, Shay's legs draped over his lap.
"I am giving it serious consideration. A chance to help shape the direction of the clan, to leave my mark upon it - it is a temptation to be sure. However, it would require a substantial amount of time to do properly and I would be at the Domicile quite a bit as well. Plus, let's be honest, I would likely be in as much danger as before." Leaning in close, Mathias gave Shay a deep passionate kiss,lingering a moment upon her lips.

"So before I give a definite yes I wanted to talk to you about it"
Shay 17 years ago
Nuzzling his neck as he lifted her into his arms, Shay hugged him excitedly, and nodded as he told her of his meeting..

"Alec made a wise choice when he offered you that job, as I doubt there are any better than you to bring your new people in line, and give them the skills they'll need."

Still snuggling in his arms, Shay let up on the kissing for now, wanting to hear everything this new job might entail.

"You should do more than just consider it Alexi...they must need you, or I don't think Alec would have asked. And if they need you, how could you pass it up? "

Softly turning his face towards her, with just a finger underneath his chin, she smiled, gave him a soft kiss, then sighed.

"Of course I'll worry about you babe, and will always miss you when you're not with me, but I understand you need this. I do have my book to occupy some of my time, and I can still come with you to the domicile, can't I? I've not been banished or anything, have I?" Still not fully up to speed on how the clan worked, Shay wasn't sure if by being away so long, something in her status might have changed.

"And I'm sure Alec still finds time to spend with his lady..." Shaking her head, and rubbing her nose against his, Shay snuggled on his shoulder again, feeling only slightly apprehensive, but secure in the knowledge that they would find a way to make it work.

"So, in other words...I think you need to tell him yes."
Mathias 17 years ago
Mathias kissed her forehead and smiled. "You are,of course, right my love..we will make this work. A chance to shape the clan! I must admit even discussing is exciting...though I think it's more due to your presence.."

His voice trailing off, Mathias leaned forward and kissed Shay softly,at first..lips pressing, the kisses growing more insistent. His hands,which earlier were satisfied simply holding Shay, now gliding over her body, exploring the delicate fabric and the soft form contained within. His fingers, pulling down the straps of her dress,were followed by lips that caressed and loved every exposed inch of her flesh.

There was more he wanted to say, more they could talk about that night. But right now he needed her,needed to feel her below him,above him...however she wanted him.
Shay 17 years ago
He was always giving her credit for things she really couldn't understand the reason behind. Of course she loved that he appreciated her, but sometimes she thought he went a bit overboard. Would she tell him that - hell no. But she wouldn't encourage him either. So instead she accepted his kisses, and as always it didn't take long for her to begin to forget about dinner, and talking.

As his hands began tugging the front of her dress down, Shay threw back her head and arched her back, pressing her breasts towards him. She laughed a little, softly, and with her throat arched as well, it came out a little strangled, which led to a little more laughing. Finally she sat up and took his face in her hands, just as he seemed about to nuzzle her breasts.

"That was the extent of what you wanted to say?"

The question was obviously a silly one, but she just had to ask. Of course she didn't wait for an answer, choosing to pull him down on top of her as she lay down on the couch. Still holding his face, she combed her fingers through his hair and continued running her hands down his back as far as she could reach.

"I think you have too much clothing on for not talking." She grinned, and leaned up to tug his bottom lip between her teeth, before teasing her tongue inside his mouth. Minding his fangs, which had become second nature to Shay, she held him captive with her hands, and drank him in.
Mathias 17 years ago
Around her delicious kisses,Mathias nodded. "Well with words at least...."

His hands moved with familiar swiftness,divesting himself of the constraining clothes - well as much as possible with Shay and her fierce kisses distracting him. Sliding underneath the almost non existent fabric of the dress, his fingers caressed and teased every inch of flesh they found. their tongues tangled in that most pleasurable of battles,each vying for dominance.....

The music had changed, and "All I ask of You" from The Phantom of the Opera began its soft refrain.

No more talk of darkness,forget these wide-eyed fears;I'm here, nothing can harm you,my words will warm
and calm you.

Sliding his arms out of the shirt,Mathias pulled Shay close,her nipples like twin points of heat burning into his chest. The fierce kisses had spilled over from their faces and began to encompass all available flesh. Mathias lightly drew his fangs across her neck,reveling in the sighs and moans it elicited from Shay. They both had grown more comfortable with his vampiric nature and Mathias found it added a flavor to their lovemaking.

Let me be your freedom,let daylight
Dry your tears;I'm here, with you, beside you
To guard you and to guide you

Mathias leaned Shay back as his kisses traveled downward...first to the hollow of her throat, then further tothe exquisite perfection of her breasts. Perhaps it was his love for her, maybe the moment and his desire - but Mathias found the twin orbs to be perfection given form. With a feral growl he latched his mouth upon the right one, lavishing attention upon the stiffening nub,flicking his tongue over it..drawing it into his mouth before repeating the process on the left breast.

It was this slow,careful,deliberate lovemaking he enjoyed the most with Shay. The fierce sex was wonderful, to be sure - any intimacy with Shay for that matter - but there something almost spiritual about taking ones time and making sure that Shay was completely satisfied.
Shay 17 years ago
It occurred to her initially to teasingly rebuff his kisses, and play hard
to get. She was all set to wiggle out of his arms in fact, and move off the
couch, then possibly play a form of tag. However, when the song from Phantom began playing, Shay almost literally melted in Alexi's arms.

She wasn't sure why she identified with that song so much. Maybe it was just
that the haunting melody tugged at something inside her, or maybe the words
woke something that reminded her of Alexi, and their love. In any case the
minute she heard the first few notes, and recognized it, all thoughts of
playing disappeared, and Shay's agenda fled.

Giving over to his preponderance, she still tried to assist him in removing
his shirt, and was surprised to find it almost vanish before her eyes. It
didn't matter though how it was removed, just that he was now nearly as naked as she, and there were very few barriers between them.

The last few weeks that they had spent together, had intensified their bond,
bringing them closer mentally, and spiritually. Sex between them had always
been glorious, and memorable, but with the added dimensions to their love, it
too had grown into something almost magical. As he kissed her body now,
lavishing affection on her breasts, she gave a silent prayer to the powers that brought him to her those many months ago, in the House of Pain. Where she had once taken his love and affection for granted, she now appreciated every moment they shared, even if it wasn't always completely harmonious.

But the sex was still phenomenal, and Shay's body lifted towards his as he seemed to intentionally drive her mad with passion.

Not one to remain passive, her body arched and undulated beneath him, her hands spreading out across his flesh, reaching to touch the places she knew pleasured him. She and Alexi still experienced feverish bouts of lovemaking, when they just didn't seem able to get enough of each other, and moved like quicksilver to do so. But one thing that their new level of love had also brought along with it, was the ability to savor each other...to know that they had time to truly feel everything. All the small, soft, intimate touches that could have once been thought to be extraneous, were now explored and found to be very important means of telling the other just how much they were loved.

"One of these days I'll get it right, and just wait for you in the bedroom...naked, and splayed on the bed." She laughed soft and throaty, knowing she would never give up dressing to please him, or in the way she had tonight, to see his reaction. But she did have to admit that they made love on the couch almost more often than they did in their bed.

Tugging his head back up to her's, she spoke her words as a half whisper, half groan, into his ear kissing and licking along his neck.

"Carry me to bed?" Lifting his head, her eyes met his, and she grinned, before capturing his lips and putting her built up desires into meshing their mouths together.
Mathias 17 years ago
Mathias would have concurred with Shay,but he found his mouth otherwise occupied. Nodding as much as their kisses allowed,Mathias stood up,Shay's legs wrapped tight around his waist. The couple made their way towards the bedroom, with occaisonal stops at any convenient walls or tables.

The delay only served to inflame the passion and by the time Shay and Mathias actually reached the bed they were several minutes into lovemaking. Time stood still for the two lovers as they explored one another. Again and again they brought each other to new heights of ecstasy. Just when he thought it was enough, somehow Shay drew out of him some new strength and Mathias would groan and gasp at the pleasure Shay brought him. Truly they were soulmates,joined in a very real and wonderful way.

But even a perfect moment must end - and in an exhulted rush and a cry to the heavens Mathias and Shay collapsed, their sweat slick bodies entwined in a post coital respite. In the quiet that followed Mathias was unsure of what to say, what words could compete with what they had just shared. So in reverent quiet he held Shay, hands lazily drifting over her flesh,reveling in the feel of her, in the weight against him...knowing there was someone who felt the same, who shared the depth of feeling and emotion.

Someone who loved him.
Shay 17 years ago
If she ever had need to find some form of enjoyable exercise, Shay had it. Though they did have their rare bouts of slow, languorous lovemaking, those usually came AFTER the first times she and Alexi joined. It was almost as if they had to release a portion of their passion on a regular basis, or risk being consumed in their own heat. But whatever the reasons were behind it, Shay always felt completely drained, and then born again, after she and Alexi had made love.

So it wasn't uncommon for the two of them to just lie in each other's arms and become highly introspective in the quiet time that followed. It also wasn't uncommon for Shay to break the silence, as she did then.

"I love you. You do know that, right? And you know I'd do anything I could, to make sure you were happy? But I was serious about making love in our bed. Either we're going to need to rearrange the rooms of this house, and swap out the living room and bedroom, or we're not going to be able to use the living room for anything more than watching television and entertaining guests."

Shay was lying half across Alexi's chest, with her forehead pressed against his chin, so he couldn't see that she was grinning, and doing her best not to laugh. Her voice was as serious as she could get.

"Do you know, I've had to have that sofa cleaned three times already and I've not even had it a year!" Getting a little carried away, she lowered her voice, not wanting to sound like a harpy. Her fingers lazily trailed the fine hairs that ran from his belly button downward.

"I mean..if you want to buy us a new sofa every year, I guess I could live with that...but then we really wouldn't need the bedroom at all, and I could have it converted into...what do you think...a gym? No...we don't really need that now do we. Do you need an office now...now that you're going to become an instructor for the Tacharan newbies? No...you probably wouldn't be bringing them here, would you. You could always use your apartment there for that anyway..."

Finally, knowing if she kept it up she would start laughing, Shay stopped. Tilting her head up, she kissed his jaw.

"You didn't bite me tonight."

It had been the first time in ages that they had made love and he hadn't. Not that he always did, but lately it had been rare for him not to. She wondered if there was a reason, or if it was just how it had gone.
Mathias 17 years ago
Mathias just lay there,listening to Shay ramble and vent. He smirked and tried not to laugh. It was funny,and cute - and very Shay. Gods how he loved her! Every freckle,dimple...good,bad...he was completely enamored of her.

"I agree love,we definitely should make more use of our bed - especially now that we are home!" He pulled Shay close and kissed her, gentle and soft, celebrated their love and bond. "I think I will be using my space at The Domicile for an office. One, it is closer and more convenient. And Two, I want to keep Clan business as far from our life as possible." And Clan danger as well, he thought to himself.

Turning over to face Shay, he cupped her face with his hands. "I didn't bite you for many reasons. I didn't need to feed, I am fine for now. I don't want ti to become a habit or routine - you are my lover,my partner not someone who exists to serve me. And most importantly I wanted to love you as a man, not some monster - Just Alexi and Shay making love to one another...two people head over heels in love."
Shay 17 years ago
Nodding at his agreement, and agreeing with his decision on his clan quarters, Shay picked up on his number two reason. Though she really could take care of herself, she loved how he worried about her, and took such great pains to keep her safe, and removed from the nastiness of clan life. So instead of complaining, or giving him a bad time she just nuzzled him, and kissed him softly.

She also liked the idea of him having an office, even if it was in the domicile. Thinking of Alexi going off to work on a regular basis made it seem like they were leading a more 'normal' life. Though she didn't mind some excitement now and then, having a little routine in their lives could be reassuring too.

"Thank you. For loving me, and caring, and worrying...I love that you think of me when making those kinds of decisions. You do that so well...all the different ways you go about showing you love me...though I know it, in my heart, it's always nice to see and hear it."

Their love was like a kaleidoscope, changing from torrid, to sweet, to comical, to lazy, and it suited them both so well. With Alexi's life, and Shay's as well, though to a much lesser degree, they themselves were mercurial. It was no wonder their love followed. And Shay would have it no other way.

The tone had turned a little serious, and Shay listened to her man as he explained why he had not marked her tonight. She smiled at him when he recounted the reasons behind his decision, until he got to the word 'monster'. then she became stone sober and pushed herself away just enough to see him more clearly, and make sure he saw her as well.

"Alexi Novokov! Don't you ever refer to yourself as anything other than a man again. You are NOT a monster, and no matter what things you did in your past, that is not who you are. You need to forgive yourself for what happened so long ago love." Her voice had gone from sharp, to angry, to soft and loving in the matter of seconds, and then she rolled back towards him pressing herself into his body, sliding her arms around him, holding him tightly. Her chin rested in the crook of his neck and she kissed his ear.

"If you need proof...tell yourself that I wouldn't love a monster. And I love you, and if you need further proof..."

She nipped his earlobe as her hand wound itself down lower between their two bodies and she took hold of him.

"Though this isn't the only reason I love you, you know...at the moment its the surest and quickest way I can show you how much." Leaning her head back again, she rubbed her nose around his before brushing her lips over his mouth. As her tongue slowly slipped between his lips, her hand began caressing him, and her body shifted against him. Her main concern now was to get the bad taste of that word off both their tongues.

"You are my man, my love, my world...you are of honor, and nothing less..."
Mathias 17 years ago
Mathias began to protest, to argue with Shay - but why? This had been, and most likely always would be a fundamental disagreement between them. He say himself as damned (Can the damned love though? A quiet voice asked) and Shay saw more, saw who he could be...something Mathias just couldn't.

Holding his hands up in mock surrender Mathias smiled and kissed Shay. " Fair enough love of mine, no more calling myself a monster..I am sorry"

Mathias sighed happily at the feather brush of her lips...turning into a groan/growl as she stroking his reawakening manhood. Shay had a way of brining him to full arousal, tapping resevoirs of strength he didn't know he had...

"I guess you weren't kidding when you said you wanted to make more use of the bed...."
Turning to face Shay, Mathias returned the kisses - nibbling on her earlobes,kissing down her neck before moving back up to her wonderful,soft,pouty lips. His fingers were not idle in this time, tracing patterns on her shoulders and arms, moving lower and lower...teasing the opening of her hot,moist sex before sliding one finger inside...
Shay 17 years ago
Huskily Shay laughed as she felt his fingers enter her, and found her welcoming, and clenching around him.

"I never kid about making love with you darling..." Though she had intended on just teasing him for a bit, he soon had her nearly clawing at his shoulders in an effort to keep him close, and continuing with his movements. Finding a new spurt of energy explode in side her, Shay rolled on top of Alexi and pressed his maleness into the area his fingers occupied.

"Take me honey...don't tease me anymore or I may lose it.." She half laughed. Losing it was really what she wanted, but given her choices she would rather have him thrusting that other lovely part of his body, deep inside her.

So enthused was she in her attempts to push him inside her, that during one of her twists to try and get a better 'stronghold' on him she accidentally moved too close to the edge of the bed, and squealed when she felt herself falling over the side...taking him with her. Fortunately the sheets and comforter had already pooled on that side of the bed, and combined with the carpet, her fall was cushioned comfortably.

'OOMPH' The wind was only slightly knocked out of her when she hit, and then had Alexi land on top of her. Though one of her boobs was caught between his elbow and her chest, and she smarted from hitting her hip on the side of the bed frame, Shay was laughing hysterically.

"Oh jeez baby! I'm sorry...I guess I got a little over anxious?" Moving slightly to alleviate the pressure from his elbow, Shay wrapped her arms around his neck, and planted kisses all over his face while lying there on the floor.
Mathias 17 years ago
Mathias shiifted his body enough when the fell that the majority of his weight wasn't on shay. It wasn't the plummet from the bed that was a surprise, it was that it had taken this long to occur. He and Shay were enthusiastic lovers,and even their genetlest loveplay held a certain energy and intensity others couldn't match.

Smiling at Shay, he again shifted..his manhood brushing against Shay's netherlips.
"Anxious is good love, especially as wonderful as being with you makes me feel...."

Leaning down, Mathias kissed Shay with all the passion and desire he was feeling. His tongue slid inside her mouth,exploring,twisting...he ground against her,teasing Shay without actually entering her.

But doing so was wonderful torment and Mathias could only hold out for so long....
Shay 17 years ago
"Mmmmmmm...and you do feeeeel wonderful." She whispered with a throaty laugh as she felt him softly slide between her legs.

His kisses never failed to stir Shay, but in the middle of love play they seemed even more erotic and even somewhat awesome. Alexi had a way of making her body feel as if all her erogenous zones were connected by a live wire, and in his kisses sparks were generated that set the wires humming. The deeper his mouth probed hers, the stronger the hum became, until it was all she could do to remain passive beneath him.

Not that Shay was ever a passive lover, or not for any length of time anyway. Pleasuring him was as important to her as achieving her own pleasure, and often times more. Her love for Alexi was the one area of Shay's life when she had no desire to be selfish. And as it worked out, she never went away from their times together, feeling less than full to bursting with love and satisfaction.

Breaking away, to gasp for air, Shay managed to maneuver from under him, and rolled him onto his back. Sweeping her long hair around to one side of her neck, she hovered over him grinning.

"You know...you don't need to feed from me love...to bite me. And trust me when I say, I appreciate you not using your 'power' to bind me to you in some...lustfully, decadent, manner that might cause me to become your unwilling love slave." Shay was teasing, and though she had started her little conversation trying to seduce him again, it quickly became evident that she was the one already seduced.

"Wait...remind me why that would be such a bad thing?"

Shay giggled softly, but as often did, the rhetorical question was left in the air, as she returned to his arms, and snuggled close. In a matter of seconds they had resumed their lovemaking, and after an extremely delicious romp, were sated and again sleeping contentedly.

(ooc - Shay out)