Miss Me?

"I doubt it, but I felt the need to let you know that I am in fact alive. As are Meegan and Wren. We all just sort of sit around inside this red haired head and stare at each other. Now that I'm done bitching the writer wants to talk or something stupid like that."

So life has been crazy here in my little world. The girls finished up swim lessons and I finished up my first VBS as more than a station assistant. I coordinated and ran the entire crafts center for both Pre-school and elementary along with our missions projects. It was a huge undertaking and I have learned so much from the experience as well as getting a bit of a promotion in the Education department for our regular Sunday School, which by the way is very cool for me.

So now that that is over I get to stay at home most days and return to a more normal life. =)

I finally took Kate (my youngest) into an ENT and she has surgery scheduled for the 21st for ear tubes and an adenoidectomy. Which means my baby will be able to hear normally for the first time in years. I'm very happy for her.

Other than plans to take the girls swimming every morning thats all the update I have. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things with my three characters and I have missed the creative outlet this wonderful board provides me. See you all very very soon.

~Sarah

Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
-Very- glad to hear from you, sounds like things have been quite action packed O_O.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Missed you! But with that huge amount of stuff to do, I guess we can forgive you. But only this time.

Take care of those adorable girls and yourself, we are not going anywhere!

Sneaks in a little /lick.
Aishe 17 years ago
Woot! It liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives!

Tell Alec to stop hitting me with cake-filled bras pls.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Welcome back hun /hug glad to see you're doing good
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
Yay for hearing! Yay for swimming! Yay for education projects!

<---has been on his bestish behavior (aishe deserved it)
Alfarinn 17 years ago
It is good to hear from you.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
/hug Welcome back. I hope you're feeling better too!
Ginnie 17 years ago
Thanks everyone. I think I got a tear. *sniffle*

Thanks, Roz, I'm feeling great. Glad to be staying at home again.

*huggles everybody*