A quick bite at the HOP

The drive to the House of Pain never seemed to take the right amount of time. It was either too short, or too long, depending on who she was with, and what they were going to do once they got there. Tonight, for Fallon, she could have used more time in the car with Cyrus, but it was not to be for now. As she stepped from the car, and took his hand, she guessed she was hungrier than she had thought, and chalked it up to all the activity.

Making their way down the entrance, she was again glad she'd worn jeans. Heels on the ladder down the man hole were difficult enough, but at least she had no worries about her dress flying up around her face. The looks the bouncers gave Cyrus didn't go unnoticed either. Her man commanded a lot of respect from those who knew him, or of him, and she felt a sense of pride in that. He had a rough side, though she had only imagined most of it so far, but it was the way things had to be for his survival. So she read nothing further into the issue...it was the way things were. And with her he had never been less than caring and loving, so what he felt necessary to do in his public and business life was his decision. As long as their personal life remained the way it was, the other didn't matter at all.

The elevator ride up was cozy, and Fallon started hearing the music before they stepped off. An arm still around Cyrus, she playfully bumped her hip into his, and moved to the beat penetrating the elevator walls.

"I knew the music was loud here, but never realized it could be heard in the elevator before. Funny...I seem to be noticing a lot of things lately...that I should have noticed earlier."

But she didn't spend a lot of time concerned, and continued her subtle dancing until the doors opened and she walked off the elevator with him, grinning from ear to ear.

"Lead the way, love."

Cyrus 17 years ago
Somehow he had restrained himself on the drive over and it had been uneventful. Climbing down into the sewers was easier for him than Fallon. He should just go first next time and catch her rather than have her try to climb. Berating himself at his thoughtlessness, he held her close and took her inside with just a simple nod at the bouncer.

Smiling at her as she bumped hips in time to the beat he thought of other things to do to this music. Watching her from beneith heavy lidded eyes, his gaze firey and fangs tingling, Cyrus knew he had to restrain himself or they would end up in a back room fucking instead of feeding. Taking a deep breath of her scent he was thankfull they were alone in the elevator.

"Its a good beat. Versatile. Pounding." The elevator doors opened on his last word and he led them out into the crowd. Since Suki was not working he had to acquire his own booth, which was not difficult as he simply pointed to the one he wanted, in the corner against two walls in the back, and a bouncer removed the passed out patron who had occupied it.

A black clad waitress scurried up and cleaned it off neatly and placed a reserved sign on it before racing away. He had seen her in here many times and was not disappointed when she immediately brought back two waters and a bottle of Kirin. She wrung her hands and asked Fallon for her order.

Sliding into the booth he sat like a normal person tonight rather than a lounging predator. Taking Fallon's hand he smiled at her.
"Would you like to dance or watch the crowd for a bit?"
Fallon 17 years ago
Already enjoying herself, Fallon reveled in the freedom being with Cyrus afforded her. She knew she could pretty much do whatever she felt like doing, and he would see to it that she wasn't chastised for it. It was truly a heady feeling to laugh when she felt like it, or even squeeze his hand, or kiss his cheek, and not have to quickly back away to avoid being struck down.

And that she hadn't even considered those types of concerns for days now, was also enlightening. She was starting to fit into her life now...and it was about time.

Waiting for their booth to be bussed, Fallon barely noticed the man being ejected, or the waitress who seemed to be suffering some little bit of nervousness. It wasn't that she had grown calloused or unfeeling...but When she was with Cyrus, everyone else pretty much faded into the woodwork.

"Are you hungry? If so I guess we can observe the ... menu?" She winked as she whispered the last word, finding humor in the idea of their meal performing for them.

"Is that a terrible thing to think?" She asked, though only half concerned. The fact that they had to feed was becoming less and less traumatic, and more and more common place. Even her close friend Ana had twice offered herself to Fallon. Yet that was still not as easy for Fallon to accept as common place. She preferred in keeping her food separate from her friends, and as she was finding more of her friends were vampires now, this was a task that was becoming easier and easier.

"Otherwise, I would love to dance with you Cyrus." Still holding his hand, Fallon brought it to her lips where she nibbled his finger before kissing it and returning it to rest on the table.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Cyrus had to chuckle at her comment of perusing the menu. Thats exactly what they needed to do. They also needed to get any discussion out of the way about hunting techniques. Rubbing his thumb over the soft skin of her palm, he broached the subject carefully.

"We can watch long enough to pick out our snack, or we can simply go enjoy ourselves and see what that brings us. We must eat to survive and Humans are food."

Clearing his throat at the sudden need to explain himself and fear of what her reaction may be. "Since I don't have a talent like command I typically use seduction to lure food to me. And while I have no intention of following through, it may look believable. Will you be ok or should we not feed in front of each other?"

The pounding beat and moving bodies on the floor made him wish to join. To take his kitten to the middle of the dance floor and show her off while their bodies moved together rhythmically. "I would love to dance with you Kitten."
Fallon 17 years ago
"Yes, Cyrus...I really do understand that now...about humans being food. I still feel differently though, about humans who are also friends. I find I must separate the two...otherwise it is just too...strange. But we never hurt anyone, and so far most actually seem to enjoy the experience, so if I look at it as an exchange of pleasures, I really no longer have a problem with how we survive."

As she spoke her eyes never left his face. Nor did they when he explained his methods. Though they had 'hunted' together before, her always following his lead, Fallon knew how Cyrus secured his meals. She did much the same, just giving the illusion of offering more of herself than would ever be possible. It really wasn't a lie though...she was offering up a wonderful sensation to the person...just not probably the one they had in mind.

"Whether I've learned from you, or it is just the easier way of it for me, I find my sensuality works best too...but also like you...I only really want their blood, and no intention of moving beyond that. You are the only person who makes my own blood boil Cyrus. You're the only person I want in my bed...to love. Will you be okay seeing me involved in that illusion?"

Fallon had no problems so far, knowing how Cyrus operated. But that was due mainly to the fact that while he was involved, she was as well. She didn't think she'd ever want to just sit and watch him feed from a beautiful woman. Jealousy wasn't a problem now, but she didn't see the need to tempt it.

When he said he wanted to dance, Fallon couldn't hold back the smile. The entire time they had been sitting in the booth, she had been tapping her foot to the beat of the music, and at his interest she started sliding out off the seat immediately. Taking his hand, and almost pulling him onto the dance floor, Fallon found an area not too crowded, and put her arms around his neck. There was no point in trying to talk over the enormous din, so instead she grinned, kissed him, and then began to move independent from him. She was never more than inches away though, and often brushed along his body in something that resembled seduction more than an out and out dance step.
Cyrus 17 years ago
"I promise to let you know if I cant deal with it, Kitten." His thumb gently traced the delicate bones of her wrist, relishing the soft skin found there.

Watching her across the table filled him with contentment. An inner peace he had not known was lacking until he found her. Together they made their way to the dance floor, his coat draped along the back of the booth. Moving together to the throbbing rythem was easy. It was like making love with their clothes on.

Fallon moved with such grace and pure erroticism. Matching her movements, they flowed together touching briefly, moving apart, coming back together. They were the perfect height to dance together. Cyrus pulled her onto his thigh after his hips ground into her several times causing him to groan and harden. Encircling her hips with his hands and directing her every move only turned him on further. In the back of his mind he realized they were not there to fuck on the dance floor but to find food. Reluctantly he parted from her as the song ended and a new tune pulsed to life.

Eyes smoldering as he watched her move, he knew he had to get control of himself. Screaming over the crowd and motioning to their table with his head.
"Im going to get a drink!"

He hoped that one of the lusting women followed him to his table so he could bite her and discard her to get back to his mate. One did. Some silicone blonde tapped his shoulder as he neared his booth, boldly she claimed to be better at dancing than his last partner. "I have better moves than her."

"Oh really?" Pulling her into the dark hallway and up against the black painted wall. Instead of kissing her as she turned her heavily red painted lips up to him, he moved close and bit her neck. Sucking hard he drained several gulps of blood while making a large purple mark. When she finally shuddered and weakened he stopped. Releasing her, Cyrus licked his lips before pulling back. "Thanks, but I've had better."

Walking back to his table and draining his beer before returning to the dance floor. Once there he looked around for Fallon.
Fallon 17 years ago
"You're not playing fair..." She tried to shout into his ear, as they danced and he moved against her. She was already turned on and his actions made the room heat up quickly, and her body was miles ahead in that respect. She didn't mind though. Eventually, once they had fed and moved on to return home, she knew he would fulfill the promises his movements made. In the mean time she would continue to try and return the favor.

When he left her to go back to the booth, she was initially disappointed. Then she remembered their goal, and understood what he went to get a drink of. Deciding she should use the time wisely she looked around the dance floor and found a man standing over by the bar...alone.

"Are you waiting for someone, or just lurking?" She asked, once she danced close enough so he would hear.

There was nothing appealing about him, even if he was dressed well, and looked decent. He wasn't Cyrus, so she wasn't even the slightest bit tempted to stray from her objective. And, as she hoped, he walked to her, accepting her invitation. She backed away from him, once she saw he was hooked, and found a spot less crowded to dance.

It was lucky for her that he wore a shirt, open at the collar. He wasn't too tall, probably five foot tenish, but he leaned down into Fallon when she placed her arms about his neck. The song was slow, and sultry, and perfect for what she needed.

Running her finger along his neck, and ears, she whispered soft words of seduction as she moved her body against his. Not surprising, she could tell he was warming up to her quickly. Before the song was half over, she kissed his neck, licked it, then bit down gently, feeling her fangs slide in as if into butter. He only faltered for a second, before he regained his rhythm and continued dancing. She finished with him just as the song ended, and walked him back to his drink at the bar.

"Thank you so much, but I should go look for my man." She grinned as he gave her a look of confusion, but once he began drinking again, she was moving back to where Cyrus was waiting.

"Miss me?" She asked, moving up behind him, pressing against his back. To remove all traces of the taste in her mouth, she licked Cyrus' neck, then kissed it, before sliding around to hug the front of him to her. And as if they hadn't parted at all, she began to dance with him again.
Cyrus 17 years ago
While the blonde had satisfied his need for blood, he found himself still hungry. For Fallon. The scent of her skin clung to him which helped her to sneak up behind him, luckily he heard her quiet words. Complete once again now that his kitten was with him, he felt no more need to feed this night now. Though that was always open to changing with his insaitiable hunger. Happy that she was hugging him he let his hands run down her waist to the swell of her delightful ass.

"Now with dinner out of the way." Speaking into her ear before nipping the lobe. Without letting go, he began to dance them deeper into the press of bodies. His hips grinding and thrusting against her with every beat. Moving as one they resumed their sensual dance for several songs. Cyrus felt ready to explode by the time he tugged her back to their table. Gulping down his ice water he was disappointed that it did nothing to calm the fire Fallon had created in him.

Lounging along his side of the bench, his back to the wall and leg upon the bench he eyed his wildcat hotly.
"Did you know, they have private rooms here?"
Fallon 17 years ago
Tingles of desire ran up and down her spine when Cyrus began making love to her on the dance floor. If she didn't have absolute trust in him, and his actions, she might have pulled away and asked to leave then and there. But she knew him at least that well by now. He would never go so far as to put either of them in any danger. So she rode the sensations until he moved them back to the booth.

Her own eyes must have been full of heat when he mentioned the 'private rooms'. She hadn't known about them before, probably because there had been no reason to. But before she could respond, and tell him she'd gladly check them out with him, the man from the bar walked up to the booth.

Whether it was from loss of blood, or too much alcohol, Fallon didn't know. Usually when she fed it was in someone's house or car and when she left them they slept off the lethargy that they normally felt. It never occurred to her that the man would come after her, but apparently this one had been stronger than Fallon had thought.

'This...this...you left me for him?'

Fallon cringed. The man was drunk, and becoming belligerent...she recognized the tone and attitude immediately as memories of another came flooding back. The last thing she had wanted to do was bring down trouble onto Cyrus.

"Sir! Please, don't cause a scene. We danced, it was nice, that is all..."

She had moved to the edge of the bench, thinking she might be able to steer him away, and back into the crowd, before he caused any more problems. She had no doubts whatsoever that Cyrus would be able to handle the man, but since he was here because of her, she felt responsible for at least trying to handle the matter.

As she moved, the man evidently thought she was going to dance with him again, and lunged for her arm. He was turning even uglier, and Fallon was rapidly losing any control she thought she might have had of the situation.

"Maybe we should go now..." She directed her suggestion to Cyrus, hoping he would just get them away from where they were now, and to one of those rooms he spoke of. Maybe if they moved quick enough the drunk would lose track of them and ultimately go pass out somewhere.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Cyrus eyed the man as he staggered up to them. A snear crossed his face as the drunk tried to lay claim to his kitten. The actions by the larger man had a close knife from his boot into his hand instantly. When he laid a hand on Fallon's arm Cyrus casually brought the knife into the line of view of the drunken man. Quickly before he could do more than gape at him, Cyrus stabbed the blade downward, pinning the man's shirt to the table. The blade went cleanly through the wooden table to the hilt.

A smirk crossed his face as the fool dropped Fallon and struggled with the handle of the knife. Cyrus mentally held it there while retrieving another knife from the same boot.
"Now, I think you have the wrong idea."

The drunk stopped struggling at the appearance of the second blade. Eyes wide the human watched Cyrus in fear. "Just because a woman dances with you does not mean they want to do anything more. She's with me and if you want to live, I suggest leaving now."

With a mental push, the man went stumbling backwards, shirt tearing. Freed suddenly he wasted no time runing towards the exit. Cyrus calmly gathered his knives and put them back into his boot. The scrap of shirt was left on the table and disregarded. Turning to look at Fallon for the first time since the oaf approached, he smiled warmly at her. "Would you like to dance some more?"

The House of Pain was no stranger to violence and Cyrus hoped she was not freaked out by his actions. The restraint he showed was probably not very evident. He had first wanted to rip the man's throat out instead of frightening him. As the fool had run all his predator instincts screamed to chase. Instead he stayed with his mate.
Fallon 17 years ago
Not yet comfortable with confrontations, Fallon cringed inwardly when it became apparent the man would listen to reason. But her concerns were short lived when Cyrus quickly took over and had the man pinned to the table. He had moved fast as lightning and had Fallon blinked she never would have seen the knife until it hit the table.

A little bit of pleasure flashed over Fallon's eyes, before she came to her senses. How easy it was for Cyrus to get his point across, and with such grace. Just as he moved in his cat form, he moved as smoothly as a man. The power his movements held were both mesmerizing and highly erotic to her, and for a few seconds the other man vanished from Fallon's mind.

'She's with me...' brought her back to the moment, in time to see the intruder rip his shirt and flee. She let go of a short, soft laugh, and turned to Cyrus' loving gaze.

"In your arms...dancing...or whatever...I'll be happy. I can see though that I need to gain a little better insight into my meals yet. I'm sorry I chose him, and brought that scene into our lovely evening."

Feeling an almost desperate need to feel his embrace, Fallon pushed herself the rest of the way off the bench and into a hug. The sense that something could have just as easily gone wrong with that little encounter, had suddenly left her slightly fearful. But the comfort from her lover's arms was all she needed to get beyond that fear.

"How about one more dance, and then we go home? I'd really like to see how you look in our new bedroom."
Cyrus 17 years ago
This encounter had not been out of the ordinary. Generally he had jealous men coming to reclaim their women and his reactions were much more negligent. The protective and violent feelings this fellow stirred within Cyrus must be because of Fallon. She was his and he intended to keep her. If that meant some humans had to die, so be it. His snear of disgust was quickly washed away when he looked at Fallon.

"Do not worry, I have dealt with this kind of thing before. Of course generally they are coming to claim what is rightfully theirs. You kitten, are mine and I dont mind fighting for you." He tried to reassure her and finished his speach with a kiss to the palm of her hand.

"Sounds like a perfect plan."

Leading her out to the dance floor they moved together perfectly. Their bodies moving to the pounding beat, coming together briefly before moving apart, sliding along one another. All thoughts of the foolish human were chased from his mind as they danced.
Fallon 17 years ago
"I truly wasn't worried...well, just a little maybe." She smiled and winked at his effort to reassure her.

"I think I'm now aware of your strengths, and abilities enough to know you can take of us both." And still holding onto him she rubbed her head against his, and murmured soft sounds of contentment after he professed their connection. Not being concerned with women's rights...more so just glad to have human rights again...Fallon didn't balk when he said she was his. Instead she felt she could now consider that Cyrus was hers, and after the kiss to her hand she turned his face to her's, and put her lips to his.

"You'll not ever need to fight for me. Cyrus...I love you, and there is no way I would ever look twice at anyone else. As long you want me baby...I'm your's."

And before the two of them moved to the dance floor again, Fallon stroked Cyrus' cheek. She needed to emphasize her words as she wanted no misunderstandings. It was probably unnecessary, and deep down she knew this, but a small part of her needed to say it.

Her mind and heart were once again full of nothing but him when the music and dance overtook them again. There would be time later to worry about what she could do to prevent causing any similar altercations. Dancing, moving, swaying, bouncing, Fallon felt tied to Cyrus. They moved as one, independent of each other, but mirror images, never putting more than inches between them. Her eyes only leaving him when they would close for a second or two, but otherwise it was another connection to him.

As the song dwindled down, Fallon pressed herself against Cyrus in an energetic hug.

"I think it would be a wonderful idea to leave now...don't you? Let's spend the rest of our night together, just the two of us."

Letting her hand slide down his arm, she took his hand and gave him a soft tug. The walls were beginning to close in on Fallon, and she really did need to get outside. She wasn't even conscious of the specifics of her need, but she was aware of a pulling sensation. Jokingly she commented on the way she seemed to be adapting to his way of life.

"Your love of the outside at night appears to be rubbing off on me."
Cyrus 17 years ago
Dancing with Fallon was simply foreplay he decided. Aroused almost painfully as her body moved and brushed against his, he was glad the when song ended. Her comments made him smile, hotly and almost in full predator mode. But he was not hunting for food, but for their pleasure. Pulling her close one last time and grinding his hips to hers, Cyrus made sure she was fully aware of how she affected him.

Together they went back to their table and picked up his coat. They swiftly crossed to the exit and decended into the sewer via the elevator. Unfortunately some rather intoxicated humans were also leaving, so he could not push his wildcat up against the wall and kiss her till they were both senseless. The two looked quite drunk, young women, dressed all in black with silly white painted faces.

Glancing at Fallon he raised a brow and nodded to the two. They might make for just a tastey mouthfull, though they should not take much or else wind up drunk themselves.
"Want to get a bite before we go home?"

It did not matter either way, but easy food was easy food. Plus if they could go home flush and full from feeding their fun this evening could be just as consuming.
Fallon 17 years ago
Even if she wasn't learning more and more about him all the time, Fallon would have needed to be half dead not to recognize the signs in Cyrus. He hungered for her, as much as she did for him, and went along with her to leave, with no discussion at all.

Once they were on the elevator, it was impossible to ignore the other two occupants. The girls seemed to be young, quite drunk, and more than just slightly ready to party the night away.

"I could go for a little more...any suggestions?"

She had caught his movements, and knew what he was implying. What she didn't know was how he wanted to go about it. Had she been alone, she might have tried to pull one of the women away from the other. Fallon wouldn't have tried to do so by force, but some form of manipulation.

With Cyrus now, she was at a loss. She was also afraid to initiate something herself, for fear of screwing it up and losing Cyrus his snack. Maybe if he were to grab the attentions of one of the women, Fallon could just take over the other woman from there.

"That would work for me, but...how...what did you need me to do?"

Cuddling against Cyrus, Fallon had whispered her concern into his ear before turning in his arms to look at the other women. Fallon caught their eyes, and smiled.
Cyrus 17 years ago
On the pretense of kissing Fallon's ear he whispered quietly. "One mouthfull only, follow my lead."

After kissing his kitten's ear gently he gave her a half smile. Turning to the two drunk girls he arched a brow before speaking. "You two came to party? Did you have fun?"

The less drunk of the two giggled, she was not quite as attractive as her companion but she was his target. When she mumbled something about good dancing but a lack of other 'fun', Cyrus smiled. "Well it just so happens, we like fun."

Knowing these girls came to get bit was good. They likely thought it was all play. Squeezing Fallon's hip before gently guiding her towards her meal. He stepped up to his whom to his luck was wearing no coat, thus nothing impeeded his access to her neck. Their time was almost up, the elevator was slowing down, quickly he leaned down and sank his teeth into the girl. Mentally he pushed the stop button, hoping Fallon had her meal well in hand so that neither human noticed the stop. Taking two mouthfulls from the girl while she quivered and slumped against the elevator wall. Pulling back after making sure he had not left any trace of his dining neither on her or him, he stepped back to the other side of the small box. Watching the girl he hoped she would not remember that she did not get to bite him in return, as was the human's play customs. Shrugging he figured they could simply arrive at the sewers to halt any further games or thoughts of fun.

Looking at his kitten, he hoped she had only taken a single mouthfull else she would be feeling quite drunk herself.
Fallon 17 years ago
Shivering at his kiss, Fallon almost renigged, and suggested they pass on the two women. But if Cyrus was still hungry, she couldn't begrudge him, so she nodded into his neck, and waited for her opportunity.

As he got the women's attention she knew she would need to move fast. One mouthful should be easy, and not take long if the woman was willing. Apparently Cyrus knew that some people came to the House of Pain to play at being vampires, and these two fell into that category. Fallon couldn't waste a lot of time trying to figure that all out now, but it did strike her as more than odd.

Turned towards the woman Cyrus chose for her, her eyes immediately locked on the inebriated ones. Smirking as if this were all a big joke, Fallon ran her tongue across her fangs and allowed the woman to see just a hint of them. Enough to make the woman wonder, but not enough so she would know. Putting her hands on the woman's upper arms, Fallon stroked the woman.

"Yes, we can't have you going home without making your night complete."

And cupping one side of the woman's face in one hand, Fallon gently moved the woman's hair and the soft material of her top back from her neck. Kissing the woman's mouth tenderly, Fallon moved to the pulsating point on her neck and bit. Glad the woman was expecting an action such as this, Fallon didn't spend a lot of time trying to seduce, but went right for the bite. When the woman gave a slight, orgasmic shudder, Fallon swallowed, retracted her fangs, and licked along the pulse point. The whole event took seconds, and seeing the slightly drowsy look on the woman's face, Fallon smiled, and left the woman leaning half against the elevator and half against her companion. Fallon touched her fingers to the corners of her mouth, and made sure there was no residue remaining, and was next to Cyrus again before the elevator doors opened.

"Enjoy the remaining night,ladies." Fallon grinned at them, and nodded. When the doors opened she took Cyrus' arm to walk out. Hugging her man close, she rested her head against his shoulder.

"That was fun, and seemed just enough to top off the evening."

Happiness, and contentment filled Fallon's heart and radiated through her eyes as she tilted them towards Cyrus.

"Thank you my love, for all you have given me, and all you continue to teach me."

Before she knew it they had climbed out of the sewers and the car was waiting. Climbing into the back seat, Fallon snuggled close to Cyrus as soon as he was next to her. Receiving a jolt of energy from the snack in the elevator, Fallon let her hands roam across Cyrus, and murmured words of love. She avoided stroking between his legs, not wanting to start something in the car that she might not have time to finish, but she made her intentions clear even so. It was as if she had received a second wind, and combined with the blast of cool night air, Fallon's engine was revved and ready to go.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Since Fallon had finished with her food, Cyrus allowed the elevator STOP button to disengage and restore movement downwards. In seconds the doors opened and they walked out. Cyrus looked at the bouncer and nodded to the open elevator. "The two young ladies need a cab, and fluids if you have some water or juice handy."

Knowing the fellow was well versed in how to care for drunk and / or bloodloss club patrons, the two left swiftly. While he could feel the barest taint of alcohol in his system it was not too much and somewhat invigorating. "Yes, it was an excellent way to wrap up our visit here."

Looking at Fallon he was continually amazed that she thanked him for everything. He was simply teaching her what she needed to survive and in doing so guaranteeing that she would be there with him in the future. "Thank you Kitten, for making me part of the world."

They were out and in the car swiftly. Apparently Suki had not had time to come out after dealing with the movers. Resisting the urge to pull Fallon on top of him, he simply pet her hair and the back of her neck. Cyrus was thankful her hands did not stray to far, else they would only be romping in their new bedroom, not their forest. The leopard in him was hungry for a run and perhaps rolling around on the pine and leaf strewn ground with his wildcat. The trip was just as short as it had been on the way out and they soon pulled up in front of their home.
Cyrus 17 years ago
((out and lock please))