A pet for Ellis

I found this little guy wandering around the neighborhood, and immediately thought of Ellis...think she'll like it???

Ellis Duban 17 years ago
What the hell is that? I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! How cute is that??!!!
Rachyl 17 years ago
Color me grossed out.
Aishe 17 years ago
Ellis = Dr Evil?
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
It's hairless! It'll be perfect for my allergies. AH CHOO!
Nicholae 17 years ago
it's a sphynx kitten, the pic was taken from an article on Yahoo, about rare breed cats. I could never have that in my house...I'd swear it would kill me in my sleep.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
I love those hairless cats. I so want one =D
Alfarinn 17 years ago
My cat sheds enough that I have moments of wishing that he was hairless....

He's cute
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago

*panics and screams*
Fallon 17 years ago
Finally, someone else who feels like I do. Y'all who think this creature is cute are too strange lol
Cyrus 17 years ago
ah.... so many dirty comments.... so little time......
Fallon 17 years ago
Oohhh...naughty puss!
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
*snerk* I think these things are... spooky. But also cute in a it's so ugly you feel bad for it way.. And with my asthma / allergies I should probably have that breed and not the 3 normal cats and 2 dogs that I do. Maybe I wouldn't get sick so much heh.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
How cute would it be with that bald little thing playing with a little yarn fish? I mean COME ON, it's BALD!!!! Hours of entertainment there!
That reminds me of my friend who would put her hamster into the hamster ball and let the rodent and the cats have "play time". The only way that scenario could be more evil would be if it were the cat in the picture...
Alexandra 17 years ago
They ARE cute, my parents neighbours have 2 of them they aren't bald actually they have VERY short hair which is silky smooth and they feel very warm to the touch but are fisty as hell (no kitten to handle without gloves for sure) i like them *nods* this one looks purrrrrfect for Elis
Cyrus 17 years ago
I much prefer my pets to be silky smooth for their... I mean my petting pleasure.
Alexandra 17 years ago
lmao O i'm sure you do hun
!!!