Panos/Chrys possible awol!

Heya's,

just a quick note that I may dissapear or i may not hehe. If i do, it's because my baby thinks it's time to come 10 weeks too early. I was in the hospital over the weekend with contractions and got a positive test that i could deliver in the next 2 weeks. So i'm on bed rest like crazy now, but i'm going back in to the hospital in a few because i'm back in pain and they want to monitor me more >_<

SO, if perchance they decided to keep me for a few days or Tiny Man and his whole 4lbs decides to come out and give me a hug, the people i'm in threads with can do what they want with me! aside from kills me ya know! Just wanted to give the permission publicly so everyone knows =)

I'm hopin to just come back home but this applies for future dissapearances too!

see ya's around
Chrys/Panos!

Cyrus 17 years ago
Good luck! I hope the little one decides to bake a bit longer so he's well done enough. Feel better, congratulations and good thoughts your way.
Rachyl 17 years ago
Good Luck! Hope everything (and everyone) comes out alright!
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Wow your pregnancy has gone by quick, granted you're 3 months early =x Good luck and we're thinking about you and your little pooter man =D
Alfarinn 17 years ago
Hope everything goes right for you both.
Aishe 17 years ago
GL! Hope everything works out safely.
Fallon 17 years ago
Hug hun! Best of luck to you both. We'll hope for a little longer oven time but keep you in our thoughts no matter
Ginnie 17 years ago
*hugs* Bed rest sucks. Been there, done that, have some more *hugs* My thoughts and prayers are with you guys, that the little one stays put at least a few more weeks.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Take all the time you need sweetie, us moms know how much this can suck but your health is what counts (and that of that little boy in there), Alex will be here for Panos when you return /smooch!
Panos Mehalitsenos 17 years ago
only 2 months early ellis! well almost!

btw bedrest sucks and im still have little contractions every now and then and nwo they can feel his head >_< Lets push till june!

thanks everyone <3
Alexandra 17 years ago
Awww huney, hope he stays in there a little longer, take your time even if it sucks having to stay in bed
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
Eep! Tell the little man it isn't all it is cracked up to be out here! There's...light! That's not too much fun! Oh, and you have to eat, it doesn't just get put straight in! And...you have to try to communicate needs instead of everyone just giving you exactly what is necessary. That's a bummer, too!

Take care, and good luck!