UGH!

So...W32/Polip has totally ruined me, and as a result I probably won't have internet on the weekends or evenings for the next week or so. I'm looking at new computers, and with what has been recommended I guess I'll have to order it.

Luckily, I've still got all day at work to play

Just didn't want anyone to think I was slacking...*sniff*

Alexandra 18 years ago
Awww you poor thing !!! *huggles tight and hands you a tissue*
Suki Langston 18 years ago
Breaks out the Lysol and Bleach.

Hope it either recovers swiftly and easily or a new one spawns soon! No worries about posting speed either. Its all good.
Fallon 18 years ago
lol-- well, with the help of Rachyl, and Mathias, I've ordered a new computer! Don't know yet when I'll get it, but hopefully not too awfully long.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ooh, new computer smells! What did you get!?
Fallon 18 years ago
Oh nothing elaborate - cheap being the defining factor
Dell
2.8 ghz pentium processor
1gig ram
160gig serial ata hd
single drive cd/dvd
17" flat panel monitor
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Nice! That'll be butta.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Bet you could play eq2 on that...

Good to hear you have new gadgets! Enjoy!
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
I'll bet she couldn't! Still a good machine though .
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
*looks around innocently* EQ2? What's that, pray tell?

*sends Fallon a free week's pass and the software along with a short note while no one is looking*

ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!!
ONE OF US!!!
ONE OF US!!!!
Mathias 18 years ago
Though shalt not corrupt my dear friend with thy Sony evil!!

Thus the MMO Wars begin!!

Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
yeah ignore the Sony spawn! (and come play Dungeons & Dragons Online.. you know you wanna.. all RP'ers must heed the call....!)
Fallon 18 years ago
lol - If I tell you all I barely know what you're talking about, you may all freely reconsider any invites into anything
Came into work today - going through IM withdrawals, and forum ones too. I'm so pathetic :S
BB tomorrow - legitimately
Aishe 18 years ago
There is no MMORPG.

There is only SA.

:P
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Meh, I was warned D&D Online was basically a more expensive version of Guild Wars basically. The instance zones are okay when you want to get away from the crazies but it cuts you off from the larger feel of the game that way. GW feels like Diablo to me most of the time. Pretty and all but I muck around in it solo beause there was never anyone I wanted to play it with online.

As far as there is only SA... are you saying that because Alec has you out leveled by so much?
Aishe 18 years ago
Where the hell does he get all that free time from anyhow?!

*sob*

I haven't had a day off since last Sunday. Free time is an illusion.
Fallon 18 years ago
(Ignoring that which amounts to gibberish to me - she commented respectfully )
Fed Ex tracking reports computer is in town!!! If I don't get it today, I should have it tomorrow!!! Considering I just ordered it Friday, and the shipping was free, I'm totally impressed at least by that part of the process
Cyrus 18 years ago
Yay!!!
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Sigh. I take a little time off so she can catch up, and she doesn't even log on. At least I got the youngun' logging on more frequently. :P

And you forget...I get to play because I don't always get to sleep.