So where IS Mathias?

Well...

1) I miss y'all!!

2) I'm almost finished with school,which means after June 23rd I'll be able to post again...but for now I am swamped with classes and Senior Project..and into that a family, plus serving as Man of Honor for my best friend's wedding and you have one extremely busy Mathias

3) I miss y'all!!

Aishe 18 years ago
Yay! Good luck with classes and finals and all that fun stuff. We'll be here when you get back!
Alexandra 18 years ago
We miss you too hun !! good luck with the finals and Oo bestman do you get to wear a fancy suit? *wiggles eyebrows*
Shay 18 years ago
*sniff...*
(Man of honor...)
We miss you terribly, but are glad you're going to get away from school for even just a little while. Take care
Mathias 18 years ago
Alexandra
We miss you too hun !! good luck with the finals and Oo bestman do you get to wear a fancy suit? *wiggles eyebrows*

Actually I am standing up for the bride

And no I'm NOT wearing a dress...
Fallon 18 years ago
Awww...we won't see your knees in the pics???
Mathias 18 years ago
Fallon Tierney
Awww...we won't see your knees in the pics???

Trust me - thats a good thing...and what pics??? I never agreed to pics!!
Shay 18 years ago
*Glares* Pardon me???? I distinctly remember talking about pictures...
Mathias 18 years ago
*whistles innocently* Oh THOSE pictures.....I remember now
Cyrus 18 years ago
Glad to hear you were not eaten by wild guinea pigs or anything. School is a good reason for being missing I guess.

Enjoy the wedding. Perhaps you can coin a new phrase or something... Always a man of honor never the man. Or would that be never the honor? hhmmm
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Well, not every week can be sex and bar fights, sir! Try to do your best with all of that responsibility and stuff...we'll be here when you resurface. Cheers!