Home and beyond (att: Alexandra

It didn't take long for them to find a ride and as he held the door open for Alexandra he double checked the area to see if anyone noticed them. He may have to kill the cabbie again, and that would mean he'd go missing and someone eventually would notice and find the cab. Maybe he'd let him live tonight. What were the chances anyways.

He leaned over the open door to give directions to the driver.

Once we get in, take this street north and out of town please.

Alexandra 18 years ago
Still holding onto Panos' hand Alex watched him stop a cab and open the door for her to enter, looking at the cabbie for a moment she gave him her sweetest smile, her stomach rumbled reminding her that she hadn't eaten yet, looking back at Panos to see if her noticed she took a seat in the cab waiting for him to slide in next to her.

So they were going out of town? she surely hoped they could stop for a snack on the way there, the cabbie looked good enough to eat.. but that would raise questions if they found an empty cab and the cabbie missing in action.. wrinkling her nose she took a deep breath.
Panos Mehalitsenos 18 years ago
He slid into the cab behind her onto the worn leather seats. It smelled of a hundred pine tree air freshners.

Last chance to run for the hills or make a potty break. He teased as they pulled away. The city began to zip past them in a blur of neon lights.

It's kinda woodsie where i live, if you need to make a pit stop now would be the time, i'm not sure how old the 'milk' is at my place.

He was nervous but he tried to not let it show by making small talk. Normally people didnt spend time with him willingly.
Alexandra 18 years ago
Looking Panos in the eyes as he spoke a smile crept around her lips, reaching out she touched his arm in a reasuring manner.

"Are you trying to get rid of me Paul? if so stop it, I can take care of myself other then being a little hungry I'm perfectly fine"

Looking at the cabbie she licked her lips, leaning into Panos she whispered in his ear.

"Have you had dinner yet.. cause I haven't how about we take over this cab and have a little.. bite.. i'm sure we can work out how to get rid of the traces.."

Pulling back she smiled sweetly at him her pointy fangs clearly visible as she did so, licking her lips once more she ran her slender fingers up and down his arm, while throwing glances at the cabbie who was concentrating on the road ahead.
The mention of dinner and her touch sent an excited chill throughout his body. He leaned forward and spoke to the driver.

Another mile ahead make a left. It's a dirt road, just follow it down.

He sat back and lowered his voice to a whisper.

"We'll be just outside of the town, Now i'm deciding either we make it a joy ride and roll through a crash or we wait for him to pull over. Both are fun in my opinion."

He watched as they drove out of the town and came to the dirt road. As the cabbie made the turn he waited another five minutes. The anticipation was building inside of him and he could hardly contain it. It had been a while since Thomas and he hadn't been nearly this fun. He felt like a teenager again as he spoke suddenly.

Joy ride. his tone was playful and he shot forward and grabbed the cabbie by the shoulders.

HEY! Whats the big.. oh fuck!

The man shouted and his feet couldnt be controlled as they hit both the brakes and the gas making for a bumpy ride. The car jerked and Panos fell forward as the man tried to fight him off. He laughed and shouted back to Alexandra.

Ladies first! Get in on the fun!

The driver continued to shout and try to fight with Panos at the same time as trying to control the car. Panos was practically in his lap. The car wasnt going as fast as it had been but still the man tried to drive. He laughed again as the man swung feebly at his face. It connected with his cheek bone but did little to no damage. This time when Panos laughed he made it a point to let his fangs be seen by the man.

What the fuck? Who the fuck are you people!
Alexandra 18 years ago
Laughing out loud at Panos' comment as he suggested a joyride she watched him jump over the frontseat landing in the cabbies lap, leaning forward she ran her slender fingers along the cabbies neck, leaning into him she licked the side of his face.

"You know, they say that adrenaline makes the blood that much better"

Sinking her fangs into the mans artery she began to drink letting out little mewing sounds as she did, looking up at Panos she pulled back, pushing herslef up while the cabbie was shouting she pushed him towards Panos.

Cabbie: "What the hell, hey what are you doing, are you guys nuts. oooowww did you just bite me.. OMG.. what.. the"

Taking hold of the mans hair she pushed his head to the side, while her other hand took hold of Panos' hand, locking eyes with him she bared her fangs before sinking her fangs down again, the warm blood floaded her mouth making her moan out loud at how good it felt, it was almost orgasmic making her feel all hot and tingly inside, drinking for a few minutes she stopped not wanted to drain the man completely, she felt him pass out under her touch, pulling her fangs out she looked back up.

"Your turn.. this makes me feel all tingly inside"

Sitting back in the backseat she began to play with her hair almost purring like a content cat, it felt so good to have something warm in her body, she hadn't eaten since the night before, feeding always made her feel really relaxed after wards.. and a little horny, she figured that was the euphoric feeling of the kill.. combined with the adrenaline from the victim, putting a little braid into her hair she looked up watching if Panos was feeding yet.
The car was slowing to almost a complete stop but not entirely. A soft bump stopped them and signaled that they had either run into a tree or something equally as large.

The cabbie was much more lethargic now and no longer was putting up a fight. Panos rolled the mans head to the side exposing Alexandra's bite marks.

Don't mind if I do.

He sunk his own fangs into the mans neck and felt the thrill of the blood rushing to his mouth. It wasn't long until the life left the man. Panos had felt every fleeting second of it and it sent a shiver throughout his body.

I think this one is done for.

Climbing back over the seat towards Alexandra, Panos went into kiss her. He could feel the blood still pulsating in his veins with a loud rush. The man's adreline soaked blood had been so much better than Thomas the drunk. He felt alive and powerful as he approached her.
Alexandra 18 years ago
Watching Panos drink send a rush of excitement through her body, seeing the cabbie slowly die made her almost giggly, holding out her hand to Panos as he crawled into the backseat with her she looked up at him, licking her lips she waited as he leaned in to her, moving her head slightly their lips touched.

So warm, the blood had warmed both their bodies making him feel almost human to the touch as he kissed her, moving one hand to the back of his neck she brought him closer to her to deepen the kiss, it felt gentle almost, there was no rush it was just a kiss to express how they both felt, pulling back from it she took a deep breath.

"We better get rid of the body and the cab.. is it far from here to your home?"

Looking over at the cabbie she poked his head making it role to the side, the body was still warm but rapidly cooling down, they had to move before his body would go stiff and it would be hard to get him out of the car.
He smiled and resituated himself in on the back bench. She had felt good against his lips and he had enjoyed every minute of their gentle kiss. It wasnt one of lust and drunkness. Looking out the windows at their surrounding area he tilted his head.

Nah not to far. We could get their easily. Now for this cab and body, i can smash it into this tree here and make it look like a lovely accident. They never really check all the bases on these types of things. I'm also sure, this little driver here has a record and probally wont be getting a scan for closest family members. I bet he even has a glove box full of tiny liquor bottles for in between runs. Sound good to you?

He stopped speaking and looked at her.

You can either drive the car into the tree or smash the windshield. I dont mind driving. After that we can reach my place in quickly.
Alexandra 18 years ago
Nodding at Panos' words she crawled over the dead body, opening the glovedepartment she found a bottle of whiskey, looking over her shoulder she grinned at Panos, opening the bottle she poured it's content over the cabbie, dropping the bottle in his lap she opened the passengers door, looking around for something to hit the windshield with she reached for a nearby rock, making sure Panos was out of the car she flung it at the windshield with great force shattering the glass.

"That will do"

Rubbing her hands together she got rid of the dirt from picking up the rock, placing one hand on her hip she looked at the result, nodding her head in approval she walked around it.

"Ok what you could do is push the car onto that tree over there, the two of us could manage that, I think that would do the trick, and then.. time to get more comfortable"

Brushing her hair out of her face she hoped this would be over soon so they could get to his place and continue what they started.
Drunks, what can you do about em? They are always driving off the road and hitting trees!

He put the car in nuetral and walked behind the car. Placing his hands on the trunk he pulled his shoulders back to prepair for a great heave and he waited for her to join him.

Once she did he put all his weight and force into shoving the car forward and into the previous tree. The power of the two of them rocked the tree back and they heard the sound of the fiber glass front end splitting. He stood back up and dusted his hands off.

Good enough dontya think? Just follow me if you will and we'll be at mi casa shortly.

He grinned and then turned and darted off. Walking wouldnt take too much longer but longer than he wanted to wait. He didn't think she'd get lost, she wasnt the helpless type. Besides he wasnt going full speed and she'd catch him if she really wanted to.

It wasn't long before he saw the familiar surroundings of his underground home. Anyone else could easily pass the entrance to his home, it looked so much like everything else, But he noticed it and knew when to stop.

With a sharp breath and a sigh he walked up to the door and pulled out his keys. He turned to find Alexandra.
Alexandra 18 years ago
Helping Panos push the car into the tree didn't take much out of the both of them, after all Vampires were alot stronger then humans, copying his movement by dusting of her hands she looked around waiting for what was next.

Good enough dontya think? Just follow me if you will and we'll be at mi casa shortly.

"Sure lead the way I'll be right behind you"

Following closely behind him she kept her eyes wide open taking in every detail off the landscape for when she had to return to the city, when they reached what seemed to be an underground cave they stopped, putting her hand in the pockets of her jeans she kicked at some rocks.

So this was where he lived.. hearing the metal sound of what appeared to be keys she looked up to find him staring at her, smiling she stepped closer till she was standing right beside him.

She hadnt been far behind him the whole time. Good she could keep up.

He unlocked the door and opened inwards. He stepped aside.

Ladies first.

When she went inside he followed and closed the door and locked it. It was just something he did out of habit and he hoped it didnt seem too weird that he had many locks and dead bolts to turn.

Don't mind the antiques and watch your step down those stairs. This is my aunt's place and it came predecorated. I swear it. She lets me stay here aka hide out here for free, as long as I dont remodel.

he walked down the staircase to the main part of the living room.

There's a whole nother floor if you can believe it. A bit more modern but still pushing the early 20th century. If you can't tell by the age of things and the flair for old world style, my aunt is in Anantya where most decripedly old vampire dwell. Tho, she isnt that much older than me, she just acts like it.
Alexandra 18 years ago
Stepping inside his home she looked around, she loved antiques and didn't mind the decoration at all, to be honest it was sort of homey in a late 20th century way, turning when he locked the door she raised a shapely eyebrow, either he was very carefull about letting strangers in, or he didn't want her to leave.. (she guessed the first).

An aunt in Anantya? he had family members? ok that was something different.. looking around the appartment she ran her fingers across the leather of a sofa, turning she gave him another smile.

"This is just fine, don't worry I'm not the most dificult of persons, the place looks nice"

Walking towards him she took hold of his hand, pulling him towards her she ran her fingers across his chin, stopping at the corner of his mouth she touched him ever so softly, looking into his eyes she raised an eyebrow.

"Well.. are you just going to stand there? or are you going to kiss me again"

Her eyes sparkled as the dared him, the kiss they had shared before had been tender, soft and gentle, but she wanted more then that, she wanted to know more about this man, he intrigued her, making her long for more and another kiss would be a good start.
Responding to her question without words, Panos bent slightly forward and answered with a kiss. A kiss much deeper than their last, this time with more passion.

He drew back from her face and smirked. In one quick movement he gathered her up in his arms and stepped over to the couch. Sitting down with her legs acrossed his lap he brushed a few stray strands of hair out of her face before he kissed her again.
Alexandra 18 years ago
Kissing him back Alex leaned into his body, looking into his eyes as he smirked at him she gave him a full teethed smile, letting out a soft yelp in surprise as he picked her up and carried her over to the couch sitting himself down with her in his lap.

She couldn't help but smile at his gentleness, the way he brushed her hair out of her face was something no other men had ever done for her, it made her feel special, leaning into his chest she kissed him back, letting her fingers move up towards the back of his neck, breaking the kiss her dark eyes sparkled.

"I guess that answered my question"

Smirking she captured his lips once more for another passionate kiss, the fingers of her other hand drawing little circle paterns across his chest, deepening the kiss she let her tongue dart out, licking along his lips but not entering just yet, opening her mouth a little wider she nibbled on his lips, she could feel the heat between them grow but something in the back of her mind told her to take it slow.. they had time..

Pulling back she got up from his lap, walking to the painting hanging on the wall she studied it for a moment.

"How about a tour of this place, you said there is another floor right?"
She wanted him to have a heart attack. That had to be it.

He watched as she walked over to the painting to study it. He squinted his eyes closed for a moment and stood.

The more interesting half of the house i must say. Slightly more updated but still with a retro feel, if you follow me down those wonderful wood stairs the tour will begin.

He laughed as he mimic'd a muesum curator brisk walk with one arm behind his back he lead the way down the stair case. With a flick of a wall switch midway down the staircase, he reveiled a well lighted lower floor.

It had an open floor plan down here with no windows. How many feet below ground they were now he really didnt know. Natural light didn't reach down here leaving no chance for a person to sneak up and smash out a window to ruin a good days sleep. Half the room was carpeted and half was tiled. The tiled half was the kicthen, It had a door that looked much like a closet but was actually an entrance to a large bathroom. The carpeted half was furnished like a family room that was wall-lessly connected to a bedroom.

Hideous wall paper, more brown furniture and a circa 1970's brown fridge completes the beauty of this space. Though many updates are needed, the home is still equiped with a top of the line computer with flat screen, and a 46 inch plasma wall mounted tv.

He pointed to the closet looking door in the kitchen.

That's actually not a pantry, it's the bathroom door. Don't let it's size fool you, your knees wont touch the wall when your on the throne. It's a full size bathroom. And yes, I make my bed everyday. He beamed like a small child.
Alexandra 18 years ago
Following him down the flyght of stairs she nodded and grinned at his detailed tourguide like description of what she was seeing, letting out a soft giggle now and then she payed close attention to what he was telling her, when they came to the bathroom she pushed the door open.

Seeing the large shower her eyes lit up, after their trip and the walk she felt kind of dusty.. that and she loved long hot showers, a naughty smile formed on her lips as she walked further into the bathroom taking her shoes and socks off in the process.

"This is a really nice bathroom you have here.. would be a waste if it was unused wouldn't you agree?"

Running her fingers along the sink she turned to him, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she pulled her top off, letting it drop to the floor, standing before her in just her jeans and a black lacey bra she gave him another smile, turning around she reached behind her back unclapsing her bra, leaving her back to him she dropped the garment, looking over her shoulder she moved her head making her long hair move with her.

"Coming?"

Removing her jeans and black lace thong she walked into the shower as if it was the most natural thing in the world to undress infront of him, somehow it didn't feel weird to her or uncomfortable, she had never been ashamed of her body, for one she knew she had a killer figure and two.. well she just didn't have any problem with being nude.

Turning on the spray she checked the temprature, making sure it wasn't too cold or too hot, stepping under the water she closed her eyes waiting for him to either join her or leave.
Was it a heart attack before? Because now he believed he was going to have a stroke.

A confusing woman indeed, but then again weren't they all? He watched her silhouette in the shower door for just a moment. Picking up her clothes he took the time to neatly fold them and place them on the counter. His first instict was to tear at his own clothing and immediatly jump into the steamy waterfall himself. But on a second thought he'd decided to take it a bit slower. He'd let her wait a few minutes and wonder.

During this time he also withdrew two fuzzy towels from the cabinet and placed them next to her clothes. They weren't exactly manly towels with their rose embrodiery and he reminded himself to fix that at a later time. For now they would do.

He checked back on her silhouette again. The steamed up glass doors tried their best to hide her magnificent body but it was no use. Removing his clothes at a steady pace he folded them just as neatly. Not being able to wait any longer to join her he wondered who he was really toying with with his seemingly carefree maintence.

He stepped into the shower behind her and with one hand he grabbed the bottle of liquid soap from behind him. The other hand he ran along her shoulder gently around to the bottom of her arm. With his fingers slowly continuing the drag down her lower arm he reached her palm and turned it over slowly.

Let me help you. Put your hand out. He said into her ear.

He reached his other arm around her opposite shoulder and poured a large dollop in her palm.
Alexandra 18 years ago
She felt him slip into the shower before he whispered into her ear, years of training and being and assassin had made her senses highly developed, smiling to herself she put out her hand for him to put some showergel into it.

"Thank you, will you do my back?"

Moving her wet hair to the side she began to wash her arms and chest, she could feel his bodyheat radiating against her skin, the urge to turn around and kiss him was huge but she resisted and kept her back to him, if he wanted to take this furter it would be upto him.. for once she would wait and see what would happen.
Acting as if it was a perfectly normal thing to be showering with someone he had just met, Panos soaped up his own hands and began to slowly lather up her back. She had moved her hair over her shoulder and it still wasnt completely wet. He watched as the water beaded up on the dry strands and effortlessly penetrated it's layers.

He made small circular motion on her back as he inched down in no particular hurry. The steam from the shower swirled around them adding to the atmosphere. They weren't just in an underground home, they were in another world, another time zone completely. One that was standing still.

Unable to resist, he kissed her exposed neck gently, leaving tiny little kisses from just behind her ear to the tip of her shoulder. He ran his hands down her lower back and over her thighs, wanting nothing more than to spin her around and take her. But the more gentle side of him enjoyed their little tease and wanted it to last. There was just to many desicions and too many desires to act on them all. It was a wonderful change from the norm to say the least.