At Home

Wren paid her cab fair and dug around in the small purse hanging on her shoulder until she found her key. She let herself into the building, smiled at the old woman standing outside the first floor apartment and made her way upstairs. She wondered if Drev was awake yet and if he was could she sort of sneak into his room and put the little box on his dresser or some place he would find it with out her there. She hoped he liked it, but she didn't want to make a big deal of it. If she was honest with herself she was a little embarrassed by the whole thing.

She'd wanted to get him something to say thank you, but she felt a little bit like a kid giving her crush a present just for being alive. Shaking her head she let herself into the condo and put her little purse next to her every day one and called out.

"I'm home."

'Cliche much?'

Milazo 18 years ago
"I'm home."

The voice yanked Drev out of a light sleep. He'd been laying on the couch, watching... something... he couldn't remember, but it was now showing an infomercial for a wonderful new kitchen appliance that no one can live without. The vigorous workout, combined with their sex last night and the fact that he just was not a day person had made him very sleepy. The curtains were drawn in the living room, but it was still a little brighter than he may have liked. He reached for the remote and turned the TV off.

"Hey, I'm in here," he called as he sat up. Why did he get excited when he heard Wren's voice...?

Drev was still only wearing wide-legged pants; he'd put a different pair on after he'd showered off the sweat from his Blade workout, but they were just so damn comfortable. He scratched his bare chest as he stood and shuffled into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Should I give her a kiss?" he wondered to himself. "Or should I just play it off?" If he kissed her, he might seem too needy, too clingy, especially if she didn't want anything further out of it. But if he played it off, she might think last night had meant nothing to him.

"You'd think after 700 years I'd be better at this," he chuckled to himself.

"Mmm, yummy," he said when he saw her, a mischievous, but still-sleepy smile on his lips. It'd be kind of out of the way for him to go and give her a kiss, so he just got his glass of water and sipped it as he wandered toward her. "How'd it go?"
Wren 18 years ago
She kept her shopping bags in her hand, not sure what to do with them now. She didn't know if he'd recognize the labels on either bag, but one never knows. Wren joined him in the kitchen, and leaned her hip on the counter, watching him. She'd wanted to go to him and run her fingers over his naked chest and kiss him, but she didn't know how he'd take that. Instead she propped herself on her elbows her bags swaying gently against the cabinet, and filled her eyes with him.

"Ok, Paulie just sort of took the album and ran. I think he was afraid to miss his plane. He drives a nice car but if you ask me he's just compensating for something." She grinned at him.

"I did some shopping, and had lunch at this really good greek place. We'll have to go some time. Do you like greek food?"

She was rambling and she knew it, so she clamped her teeth together and waited for him to talk.
Milazo 18 years ago
Not only was Drev surprised to see bags in her hands from a very nice lingerie store, but he was thrilled. "Oh, you little minx!" But he pretended not to notice. Likewise, he tried not to stare at the strip of tummy she was showing between the top of her low-rise jeans and the bottom of her snug little shirt. Goddamn, he'd have his tongue down her throat and those clothes littering his counters right now if he didn't have morning breath. Would she even mind? What if he didn't kiss her mouth, and just went straight for her neck....

"Yeah, Greek is good," he said. He put his glass in the sink and sauntered over to where Wren leaned against the counter. He stood in front of her, too close if they were just friends, but too far away if she wanted his lips on her. Their eyes met and he held them, trying to read her feelings in those icy orbs. After a long moment, he flicked his eyes down to indicate the bags as he said, "want some help with those?"

But, the million dollar question was, did he mean carrying the bags into her room, or trying on what was inside them....?
Wren 18 years ago
Wren blinked very slowly, and managed to pull a full breath into her lungs. She wasn't sure when she'd stopped breathing, but it took all of her effort to get started again. He was close enough that she could reach out and run her fingers over the lines of his chest.

"No thanks. They're not heavy."

She felt a very strong urge to drop her bags, heave herself onto the counter and pull him into her. 'What the fuck? Sex one time and suddenly I can't get enough. It's like a fucking drug. A long, thick, pulsing, drug. Oh good god, I've become the whore of Babylon.'

Pushing up from the counter, closed the small distance between them and she pressed her lips softly to his and slipped out from between his body and the counter. She looked over her shoulder at him from the kitchen doorway. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to join her or not, and she was sure the question lay in her eyes.

She gave him a small smile and headed to her room. She still had to figure out how to get the jewelry box somewhere where he would find it.
Milazo 18 years ago
Drev's first instinct when she looked back at him over her shoulder was to tackle her and fuck her right in the middle of the hallway. But his temperance won out, and he decided he'd let her have a moment to put away the new 'unmentionables' she just purchased.

But goddamn, that kiss was hard to resist... and that ass....

He filled another glass and downed the water in one long chug. A glass of vodka would have been better, but there was no time for that now. "What the hell is wrong with me?" he asked himself silently. Did he always act like this around sexy women and just never noticed it until now?

With a sigh of resignation, he walked down the hall and stood leaning against the door jamb with his arms crossed over his sculpted chest. He watched her move for a moment - not paying attention to what she was doing, but just enjoying the way her body moved - before he spoke.

"I s'pose you wouldn't want to have Greek again tonight, since you just ate there.... Maybe we could find something to eat here...?" He could think of one thing he'd like to make a meal out of.....
Wren 18 years ago
Wren made it to her room, and took a deep breath. Why was she so nervous that he would follow her? Would she be disappointed if he didn't? Sighing softly she tossed her bags unceremoniously on the bed, followed by her butt. She lifted her foot and removed first one boot then the other. She really needed get something for the foot of her bed to sit on. 'A big steamer trunk would look cool."

She took the boots to the closet and placed them in their spot on the little shelf that ran the length of one wall of the closet. It was eighteen inches from the floor and perfect for two rows of shoes. Who ever had lived here before had a lot of shoes. Her few barely took up a quarter of the space.

She crossed back to her bed and dumped the contents of the dark pink bag on her bed. She unwrapped each piece and was suddenly at a loss for what to do with it. It needed to be washed before she wore any of it. Drev had a small bottle of woolight in his laundry room, but she didn't want to take it all in there now. She could do it in the morning while he was still sleeping. That way it would be dry and she could put away before he woke. Now just to figure out what to do with the labret she'd bought him.

She dumped the little black box into her hand and decided she'd hang on to it until the morning and put it on his dresser while he slept.

"I s'pose you wouldn't want to have Greek again tonight, since you just ate there.... Maybe we could find something to eat here...?"

Wren gasped and spun around the little box clutched in her hand.

"Oh, Drev, you scared me." She put her free hand to her heart and stood blinking at him.

"Um, oh, whatever you want to do is fine." She swallowed and tried to get her breath to stop heaving in her chest. The lingerie spread out on the bed and the box in her hand were completely forgotten. Her mind had stopped working when her eyes had filled with him.
Milazo 18 years ago
Drev saw the lingerie spread out on the bed, though his eyes never left Wren. His mind automatically started dressing her in the outfits, and he felt himself begin to stiffen as he stood in the doorway. She had something clutched to her chest, but he paid it no mind. Just the thought of her wearing such sexy lingerie made Drev hungry... very hungry.

"I'm not hungry just yet," he said smoothly. A moment later, he moved with the speed of a snake. In less than a heartbeat, he had closed the distance between them, locked his lips firmly on Wren's and was in the process of thrusting his tongue into her mouth, and he had the button of her jeans undone and was working on the zipper.
Wren 18 years ago
Wren suddenly found herself being kissed, and her pants half undone. She hadn't even seen him move...She squeaked against Drev's lips, her hands going to his chest to push him away. Her hands pressed against that firm muscle and her lower body, tightened and told her brain. 'Remember that? We like that.'

Her small sounds of protest became a long soft moan and she danced her tongue against his. Her pressing hands dug into the flesh of his chest and tried to pull him closer, when they got nowhere she moved her hands up to his shoulders and pulled him closer, deepening their kiss.
Milazo 18 years ago
He felt that instant of hesitation, almost rejection, but he persisted. It was just a reflex in her, it wasn't anything against him. He was rewarded when he felt her hands move to his shoulders and pull him deeper into the kiss. He flexed against her thigh as he got the zipper down. There wasn't going to be any foreplay, this time. She'd turned him on too much, too quickly for that. With her jeans open, he slipped his hands inside and around to her hips. His fingers dove under her panties and pushed them along with her jeans down over her hips.

"You know," Drev said between kisses and quickened breaths. "I was going to let you by with just a kiss..." He pressed his lips to hers again and showed Wren just what he'd had in mind, then pulled away after a moment, pressing his forehead against hers as he tried to shove her pants down to the floor. "But now..." He flexed against her thigh again, now almost completely solid beneath his workout pants. "But now, a kiss just won't suffice...."
Wren 18 years ago
She laughed softly at his words, her breath coming in hard fast pants. "I'm ok with that."

She moved her hand up into his hair and realized it still held the small jewelry box, but it looked much worse for wear, one side was crumpled and the corners were smashed in. It made her laugh and she pushed back from him trying to catch her breath. She offered the box to him.

"Here, this is for you." She managed around her laughter. It seemed silly to try and hide it from him now, not to mention putting a smashed box on his dresser might send the wrong message.
Milazo 18 years ago
Drev took the box with a curious look, temporarily forgetting that Wren no longer wore pants.

"What's this for?" he asked, and opened the small package. A broad smile opened on his face when he saw the labret. It wasn't anything big, but the fact that she would buy something for him... it was definitely the thought behind it that he cherished so much.

"Thank you," he said, giving her another long, slow kiss. "I hope you don't mind if I wait to put it in..." He was still hard, and he still wanted her fiercely, so he set the box down and pulled her against his arousal in case she needed a reason why he wanted to wait.
Wren 18 years ago
"Just to say thank you." She watched his face change when he opened it. He liked it, and she found herself being kissed again.

"I don't mind." But her words were a whisper as he pulled her close again. She wanted him, nearly desperately when she felt him against her bare thigh, through the soft material of his pants. Wren suddenly became annoyed with his pants, it was interesting how she was suddenly a lot of things lately. Her fingers slid down his body and hooked under the waistband of his pants and pushed them down over his hips.

They fell in a soft whoosh to the floor. It seemed his waist had been the only thing holding them in place. Wren moaned softly when she felt him naked against her. Her fingers went to the hem of her shirt and she pulled it over her head between kisses.
Milazo 18 years ago
Drev's heartbeat doubled when he felt Wren's hands move down to the waistband of his pants. When he was finally free, he moaned into her mouth, and the desire he felt for her tripled. He couldn't take it any more. He had to get inside her, and he didn't even want to wait to get her on the bed. So instead, he dropped a hand down the back of her thigh and lifted her leg up and curled it around his waist.

He couldn't kiss her hard or deep enough, it seemed. The hand that wasn't reaching around her raised thigh was on the small of her back, holding her up and
tight against him. He groaned again when his hand found the throbbing muscle of his desire, and with a slight tilt of his hips, he guided the head up to her moist cleft. With a deep, low moan and another tilt of his hips, he pushed himself into her delicious, slippery warmth.
Wren 18 years ago
Wren had gotten her shirt of off her head, when her leg was pulled up and curled around Drev's waist. She smiled into his kisses. Her hands moved around to her back, his strong hand keeping her upright, and nearly had the bra undone when Drev thrust inside of her. She cried out into his mouth, and abandoned her bra to hold tight to him.

She needed him further, deeper inside her, so she pushed with her toes and pulled them back onto the bed. They landed with a small bounce, that caused him to slip from her. She moaned and moved her leg up to join its mate, as he pressed himself deeper with in her small body.
Milazo 18 years ago
The fall caught Drev by surprise, but he recovered quickly. He thrust into her, but only got halfway before her tightness halted his momentum. Giving her a moment to get acclimated to his girth, he pulled the cup of her bra out of the way and sucked a tightened nipple into his mouth in the meantime. Then with another grunt and a thrust of his hips, he slid deeper, and with another thrust, he filled her completely. He held his hips still while he flicked his tongue over the swollen nipple, letting her feel his arousal flex and throb deep inside her.

When the burning in his lungs became unbearable, he released her nipple and drew a light line of kisses up to her lips. As he slowly drew himself almost all the way out, he kissed Wren more tenderly than he'd kissed a woman in a very long time. It was a slow, soft, careful kiss that almost drove him mad with lust for her. Still holding just the head of his painful erection within her, Drev broke the kiss and lifted his head so that he could look down into her eyes. As he held her gaze, he glided back into her incredible body with the speed of cool molasses, studying her face, trying to see what was behind those striking eyes.
Wren 18 years ago
Her back arched against him as he sucked on her breast. She felt herself melt into him. She'd wanted to feel something like this her entire life. She thought she had loved Marcus, but it turns out she had not. Oh she had felt remorse and regret over their lost relationship, but losing someone you love should break you in two and leave you to try and sew the pieces back together. His leaving had not done that to her.

She didn't think she loved Drev, but he had given her so much is so short a time, that she wasn't sure what it was she felt or what it was that shown in her eyes as she looked up at his oh so serious face. The ache in her lower body grew as he hovered above her and she could not help but moan as he began to slide back into her.

She gave a long slow blink, and met his gaze with what ever was there. Affection, gratitude, lust, and possibly more, what she didn't know. What she did know was that this felt right. Drev was not going to hurt her, and he was not something that went bump in the night.
Milazo 18 years ago
"Penny for your thoughts." Before he'd even realized he spoke out loud, he was grinning and reaching up with one hand to finally work Wren's bra off.

"Why did I say that?" he wondered as he dipped his head to quickly nibble each of her tight nipples. His hips began a slow, smooth rhythm, easing in and out of the addicting warmth of her channel. Holy hells, that felt so good... He had a feeling it was going to be increasingly difficult to keep his dick out of her. If the oral he gave her on the floor and the sex they'd had last night were any indication, his desire and need to make love to Wren was only growing from an already strong lust. And shit, it's been barely more than a week since he met the girl!

"The biggest, brightest stars in the universe are also the shortest lived," he heard himself say. Would this relationship last if they kept going so hot and heavy? Or should they slow it down a little bit? Actually that might not be a bad idea... might even work, if Wren would stop wearing such sexy 'fuck me' clothes. And the lingerie she just bought? That was still on the bed, actually.... Who else could they be for but him? Things like that tiny red number weren't made for sleeping in, that's for sure.

"What have I created?" He smiled around the breast in his mouth at the thought. A moan slipped past his grinning lips when he shifted his weight and the new angle made her stroke him just a little bit tighter....
Wren 18 years ago
"I was.."She moaned as he pulled her nipples one at a time into his mouth. "thinking that you won't hurt me. That you..oh God...aren't something that goes bump in the night."

'Did I say that out loud? Well, fuck. He's destroyed my brain as well as my inhibitions. I blame the pheromones.' She tiled her hips up into him. He felt so incredibly good inside of her body. She wondered what it would feel like to have him in her hands. He felt so thick and full with in her and she realized she'd never actually looked at him...there. She'd managed in their lovemaking and showering to not look at that part of his body at all.

As he moved like liquid inside of her, she wondered if she avoided looking to keep it from scaring her. Her brothers had made her look. 'God damn it! Why do they have to come into everything? Why can't it just be me? Me and Drev and Drev's...um...thing?'

She closed her eyes and sighed, she wanted everything that happened with Drev to not be marred by her past and until now she'd been successful. She'd bought lingerie for him, and she wanted him to see her in it and do this with her over and over. It was ok, she was safe.
Milazo 18 years ago
"I don't go bump in the night," he said and pulled her nipple with his teeth, then let it snap out as he reached deeper with his cock.

"Unless by 'bump' you mean..." He gave her a quick, strong thrust that made her breasts bounce amazingly. He moaned in response to the sight and the feeling of her tight cleft moving grasping around him. "Then you might find we have a very bumpy road ahead of us."

What would it feel like to have his throbbing member between those luscious breasts? He was attracted to the shape of breasts more than the size, and Wren's were absolutely incredible. Hell, the night he'd given her her first orgasm right there in front of his couch, he'd later masturbated with the thought of coating her breasts in baby oil and sliding his shaft between them floating through his mind. It hadn't taken him long to relieve the sexual tension she'd built in him, either.

There were so many things he wanted to try with her. She was almost literally a clean slate, and he had plenty of chalk.
Wren 18 years ago
She gasped as he made her breasts bounce. It hurt a little bit, but mostly it made her laugh. "Very bumpy." Was all she could think to say, and she pulled him close to her and kissed him deeply.

Their bodies settled into a slow sweet rhythm and she forgot to do or be anything, as her world narrowed to that small space where his body joined hers. It did not take long for him to draw her out and push her over the edge of climax. He followed quickly, and they lay in a panting sweaty heap.

Something dug into her back and she realized they'd just made love on her new things. Now they definitely had to be washed and the thought made her give a breathless laugh. She tugged at whatever it was and came up with the small red bra. She tossed it further up on the bed, and ran her hands over Drev's moist skin.

"Thank you." It would probably start to annoy him after awhile, but she'd thank him for these gifts until he asked her to stop, and then again maybe she wouldn't.

He nuzzled her neck, and she lay content in feeling his weight on her. She let out a breath, and closed her eyes again. Drev's breathing slowed, and she found herself matching his rhythm. They lay there for longer than Wren could keep track and she began to doze off with the majority of his weight pinning her to the bed.

She moved against him and her stomach rumbled, followed by her bladder screaming at her. She moved her head back to look at Drev and his eyes were closed. She thought maybe he'd fallen asleep.

"Drev?" She whispered and his eyes opened and his lips smiled. She returned the smile.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Then I'd like to take a shower, since I don't know any other way to take care of um...stuff."

She gave him a small awkward smile, he returned it with a soft one of his own and gently rolled away from her. She kissed him once more and pushed herself up and off the bed. She let her fingers trailed down his body as she moved away. The warm trail moving down her leg wasn't as disturbing as it had been last night and she was able to use the facilities before getting into the shower.