Planning a seduction

Cyrus paced the hotel managers office. The man had bent over backwards in providing all but one of his requests. "How can you have a corner room with a jacuzzi, king size bed and balcony available but no refridgerator in it?"

The man wrung his hands and explained about the last guest breaking it and that they were having one shipped from the manufacturer. Something to match with all the other room's so their repairman did not need a brain. Cyrus finally tired of the excuses. "Simply install a different one for my short stay. Its really very simple. Solve the problem for one night."

Sprawling into the plush leather chair in front of the man's desk. "I will have my assistant dropping things off; sheets, food, flowers and the like. She is to receive a key and not be hassled. Suki Langston is her name."

The manager wrote down the name and hustled outside to speak to his assistant about getting that fridge. Cyrus took the time to call Suki and leave a message on her voice mail. "Suki, Cyrus. I am planning a rather romantic evening for Fallon at the Piazza on Saturday. I know its short notice but I need the best sheets for a king, some nice foodstuff and flowers or plants. Anything else you can think of would be great. They will hook you up with a key here, ask for the Manager. Thanks Suki."

His fingers drummed on the arm of the chair as he awaited the manager's return. He had just thought of more things to perfect the coming evening.

(lock plx)