One ringy dingy...

As she stepped into the bedroom, wrapped in towels from her shower, Fallon heard right away that she had a message on her cellphone. The little tones that were set up to alert her to voice mails were going off, and she looked at the phone quite surprised. No one called her...ever....well hardly.

Sitting down on the bed, she pushed the voicemail button, and listened.

Ana

"Uh, oh, hi, Fallon, I wasn't quite expecting to get your voicemail, but it's probably easier because I'm sure you just woke up and maybe you're in the shower or something, or you could have let your battery die like I tend to do every week or so. In any case, I just wanted to call and see how you were doing, make sure you're feeling better and all. I uhm... had a little trouble sleeping last night but you'd probably think it weird, so I'll just leave it til the next time we talk. Anyway, just calling to say hallo, and you know we need to go out soon. And maybe we can drag Aishe! Or not, up to you, but I'm easy. I mean flexible. I mean I'm an easy going flexible girl. Bah I'm even confusing myself. Okay it's shortly after five, talk to you later, bye."

Clicking the phone off, Fallon just stared at it a minute. Concern was written all over her face, as well as guilt. Fallon had intended on calling Ana after class last night, but it was so late that she was afraid she might have woken the girl up. As she now understood it, Ana hadn't slept well at all, and that really bothered her. She didn't think her call would have made any difference, but then at least Fallon wouldn't have now felt like she had just abandoned her friend.

Tapping the antenna of her phone against her lip, Fallon wondered if she should call Ana back right away, or wait till later. She also wanted to call Cyrus. Saturday was approaching and she wanted to confirm their date. But first things first.

Fallon checked the phone number, and pushed the little green phone button to redial. The phone rang, and Fallon tried to think of what she would say to Ana, that would express her concern for her friend, and yet not sound too motherly.

(ooc - voicemail message received via pm and used with Ana's permission.)

Fallon 18 years ago
"Well, doesn't that just figure."

Fallon laughed when she got Ana's voicemail. It seemed they were to play phone tag a bit longer.

"Hi Ana, I just got your message, and I was in the shower - sorry I missed your call. "

Fallon debated mentioning anything about the 'sleeping' issue, and decided to not go into anything right now. Once she actually spoke to Ana, she'd ask about it, and apologize again for whatever Fallon's responsibility in the situation was. Fallon again got a little bit of a sick feeling inside, and hoped with time she might eventually forgive herself for what she had done to her friend.

"I'm on my way to work, so I won't be able to speak to you till break. I'll try and call you again then, okay? And Ana..."

Fallon again changed her mind as to what she was about to say.

"Well, thanks again...talk to you later. Bye."

Clicking off the phone, Fallon sat just a bit longer, before dressing and going on her way.

(Fallon out)