Spooned by a Vampire (attn: Fallon)

The overwhelming feeling of "wow" filled Ana to the brim as she felt Fallon pick her up and carry her... Then laid her on the bed and stripped her down. She felt covers over her, and felt the shorter woman's arms wrap comfortingly around her.

The last thing she knew as she fell asleep was the warmth of Fallon's body against her own, and the softly whispered comment, "Thank you for everything."

Comfort. That was the first word that popped into Ana's brain as she woke up. Or rather, as her brain began processing the fact that it should be awake, and probably was, her body was just entirely too comfortable. She breathed deeply and snuggled into the person behind her.

Fallon. The first name that blossomed in her mind, the only one that mattered at that moment. Had she been fed sufficiently? Was she okay, and just tired? She let her brain process the fact that she had a probably nearly naked woman spooning her... in her own bed, no less! and she realized she didn't care, and enjoyed it.

Lassitude. That was the third word that popped into Ana's brain and that was the only word describing the feeling Ana had been filled with, after being comforted and consoled by Fallon, following their... their...

"What would it be called, anyway?" Ana asked herself.

"Rendezvous? Connection? Withdrawal?"

Why did it matter? Why label something as wonderful as helping her friend?

It was then that she remembered the dream she'd had that night. Morning. When she slept.

She'd sat down on the couch next to herself. The sun was shining brightly on one side of her other self's face; the other was cloaked in shadow. As her double turned to her, the darkness and light moved with her. The voice her double spoke with had a strange duality to it; both the normal sweetness of her voice with an undercurrent of her emotional raspiness.

"So why did you do it?"

"Because she's my friend," Ana replied.

"But she's a vampire."

"You say 'vampire' like people used to say the 'n' word. She's still a person. She was able to discern right from wrong, truth from lies. She apologized for taking of me without asking. Unlike the last time I was kissed. It was neither expected nor wanted, nor was it apologized for." Ana really hadn't not enjoyed that last kiss, but she also hadn't revelled in it or felt much other than softness.

"But your blood is your life. With no blood, you have no life."

"With no food, I have no life either. The same for Fallon. Without food - her version of which is blood - she would not have life. I'm not pretending that by letting her drink of me, by offering myself to her, that I in some way gave her life. I just helped her continue on. The same as if I'd eaten mustard, and if she'd have given me a shot from my epi-pen, she too would have helped me continue on."

Ana watched as the copy of herself nodded, then fuzzed out, and disappeared. She felt warm.

Affection, compassion, understanding. She felt for Fallon. They both had very strange, very unique pasts, and somehow, Ana knew they would come through them and grow beyond them together.

She placed her hands against Fallon's, crossed and folded at her belly, and held tight, drifting back to sleep, a smile on her face.

Fallon 18 years ago
As she began waking, Fallon slowly became aware of a myriad of things. She was in bed with someone, who she felt cradled against; the alarm hadn't rung; she felt deliciously warm and safe; the person she was in bed with was another woman, and Fallon's hand had been cupped around the woman's breast; Fallon was nude; the woman was nude.

Peeking out of sleepy eyes, and inhaling at the same time, memories of Ana filled her head. Sliding her hand gently away from Ana's breast, Fallon moved it to rest on the girl's hip. Just as slowly as she was waking, faint details of the night before came swimming through her mind.

The party...forgetting to feed...feeding from Ana, and winding up sleeping in Ana's home. Then, as she woke up even more, the details began fleshing out. The feeling of wonder at how well the party went, and then the horror of taking advantage of Ana, then the wonder again when her friend gave of herself willingly, to protect Ana.

Stroking the other woman's side, just above her panties, Fallon brushed Ana's hair away from the back of her shoulder, with her chin, and placed a light kiss upon the shoulder.

"Good morning kiddo."

Fallon knew she had a little time to linger before she would need to dress and return home, to dress and ready herself for work. But she had to make sure Ana was okay, and suffering no ill effects from the earlier happenings. Moving her hand back down across Ana's waist again, she hugged her lightly to her.

"Time for me to rise, sleepyhead."

There was no reason Ana had to rise, that Fallon knew, but she wasn't about to just slip away without notice.
Montana 18 years ago
The warmth against her shifted as she continued laying silently, wallowing in the consciousness between dreaming and fully awake. Ana registered a difference when part of her chest became not-as-warm. Had there been a hand on her breast? She wanted it to go back where it was, she decided, when a gentle tickling made itself known against her side, in her mind. Something soft and wet pushed against her shoulder as the coccoon of warmth revolved and turned, and she heard a voice, a whispered, tender voice. "Good morning kiddo."

Something moved across her waist and belly again, and she felt ensconced and warm, so very warm, as she was hugged. Her throat was a little dry, and her neck was stiff; she couldn't get up the energy to turn her head and could barely croak her own response of "good morning." She might have gotten it out as a whisper, she wasn't sure.

Dry cotton gauze was swiped over her lips - no, she was trying to lick her lips to dampen them, so she'd be able to open her mouth - and she swallowed with a crackle. She didn't want to move, she was so comforted, felt so safe.

Another trickling whisper of that wonderful voice - "Time for me to rise, sleepyhead." She wondered if the shaking of her head was perceptible. She didn't want Fallon to go.

She knew she was being selfish for herself for once... She was allowed to, wasn't she?
Fallon 18 years ago
Fallon detected soft stirrings, but became a little alarmed when Ana didn't just wake up.

Moving back away from her a little, Fallon rolled Ana onto her back, and studied her. It seemed thousands of thoughts filled her brain, but one stuck out. After donating blood, people were always given cookies and juice...Ana had donated, a fair share as well, and Fallon had done nothing but go to sleep afterwards!

Slightly disgusted with herself, Fallon brushed her fingers across Ana's cheek, and then crawled out of bed and ran into the kitchen.

Opening the fridge, Fallon saw exactly what she wanted...apple juice. After pouring a generous amount into a glass, and returning it to the fridge, Fallon started opening cupboards. Luckily the second one revealed a package of 'NutterButters', and once Fallon pulled two out, she set the package on the counter, and carefully walked back to the bed.

She set everything on the little table next to the bed, and then arranged the pillows behind Ana and under her head, as she pulled the girl to sit up a little.

"Aaaaaanaaa..."

Fallon spoke the name softly, almost singing it, and watched for signs of life...better signs.

Brushing hair away from her face, and then remembering neither woman had anything on up top, Fallon pulled the sheet up to cover Ana. Fallon had been taught by Ted to not cover herself, so it really didn't occur to her to feel modest. But she was trying to be careful with her friend. The last thing she wanted was for Ana to think Fallon was now going to try and seduce her. The poor girl already had another girl panting after her, she didn't need to think she had to worry about Fallon too.
Montana 18 years ago
Ana groaned when that warmth was stolen from her; she felt air brushing against her breasts, belly and neck.

Sounds of industriousness echoed from her kitchen. She wanted to call out "no no, you don't have to make me breakfast" but her lips just wouldn't obey her.

Steps approached her, and she felt her bed moved slightly. Strong hands lifted her into a somewhat sitting position, then gentle fingers brushed hair out of her face. She found she couldn't focus, and realized the lack of weight on her face meant she didn't have her glasses on. The sweet voice sung quietly, "Aaaaaanaaa..." and she smiled.

She felt warm again as the covers were pulled up over her chest.
"May I have my glasses," she asked quietly, smiling.

The glasses were set with care on her ears and nose, and a too-cold glass of apple juice was placed in her hands.
"How is it apple juice always feels like it was frozen?" She shivered, then after a couple sips, smiled at the almost nude woman in front of her.

"You're a lovely sight to wake up to, Fallon." She yawned and stretched, and ignored the blanket falling from her chest. "Thank you for breakfast, too, and the amazing company and very unique experience."

She sipped again, still smiling. "You look overly worried right now," she stated. "You don't need to be, but I appreciate your concern. Not that I can force you to not be, but I can gently request." She reached out to touch Fallon's hand.

"To be bluntly honest, as I'm sure you know by now I tend to be, I wouldn't trade last night for anything. And I would... thank you." Something told her to change that last statement from what her brain almost pushed out, and she listened... for once.
Fallon 18 years ago
"Glasses! Of course."

How Fallon forgot about those was beyond her, but she quickly found them and settled them on Ana's face.

When Ana then complimented her, Fallon just blushed. Besides Cyrus, people just didn't say those things to her. And even when Cyrus did, Fallon blushed more than half the time, always surprised to hear that he saw her a certain way, or felt about her as anything more than what she thought she was.

When Ana stretched, Fallon retrieved the sheet and pulled it up over the other girl again, and when she shivered Fallon took the juice away for just a minute while she took the girls hands in hers and rubbed them quickly. Fallon wanted as little disruption, or discomfort to befall Ana as possible, feeling she owed the girl much more than she could repay.

"Breakfast? I wish I could cook you a real one, but I'm more concerned now just to get something into you...you need to replenish what you gave to me, and you don't want your blood sugars to drop either."

Fallon handed her the cold glass again, and reached to feel Ana's cheek, just to make sure her face didn't feel too cool, or too warm.

"You can gently request, and when I'm sure you're going to be fine, I'll happily agree."

It was the best Fallon could do. She wouldn't tell Ana that in truth she would probably worry about her for a day or two as well.

Holding Ana's hand now, she gave it a squeeze when Ana admitted she had no reservations about what she had done earlier. But there was again that feeling that Ana wasn't telling Fallon everything. Whether it was a change in her friend's tone, or the pause in her sentence, Fallon didn't know. She just thought Ana was...hiding something, or possibly even protecting Fallon from something.

But Fallon was not one to pry. She respected Ana, and would trust that Ana would tell her what she wanted her to know, if she wanted Fallon to know.

Relaxing a little, now that she was pretty sure Ana would be fine, Fallon chose to lighten the mood a little. When the sheet started slipping yet again, Fallon took hold of both sides, and pressed it firmly against Ana's chest, to then tuck it in along Ana's sides.

"This silly sheet."

She laughed, and thought she felt Ana jump a little when she slid her fingers along the girls waist again, forcing the sheet between Ana's skin and the mattress.

"Oops, sorry...ticklish much?"
Montana 18 years ago
Feeling invigorated with the infusion of wetness and something in her belly - although admittedly she had almost pigged out the night before - Ana couldn't stop smiling at Fallon.

She just felt so good.

"I think I'm doing fine, thank you, your little snack has helped immensely." Of course, Ana hadn't even touched the cookies yet.

She only giggled when Fallon kept fussing about covering her chest with the covers, when Fallon herself was topless too. She was about to say something to that effect when Fallon's cooler fingers brushed against her waist on their way to tuck in the sheet behind her.

She reached to set the empty glass on the computer desk and caught Fallon's hand as she retracted it. "Ticklish much?" Fallon had asked, not a little playfully.

Ana's other hand found its way to Fallon's side, playfully dancing against the warm skin there, feathering just around the edge under her ribs to her back.
"Sometimes," she replied coquettishly.
Fallon 18 years ago
Chiding herself for not expecting Ana to retaliate, Fallon jumped in surprise to feel herself now being tickled. It also surprised her to find out she was ticklish period.

Laughing, she curled up into a ball, her reflexes quite quick, and rolled across the bed. She lay there waiting to see if it was okay to straighten out and get up, or if Ana was going to attack yet again. Fallon was also thinking along the lines of pretending to get up and move away, just to catch Ana unawares, and start tickling her again.

"I'd say that wasn't fair, but then that wouldn't be true either, would it."

Smiling, and thinking Ana wasn't going to pursue her, Fallon began sitting up.
Montana 18 years ago
Ana shook her head, grinning. The weight of the ponytail behind her head was annoying; she reached up and removed the hair tie and flipped her hair.

She moved as if she was going to get out of bed, but turned and leaned forward, catching Fallon on her belly and thigh.
"Turnabout is fair play, most of the time!"
Fallon 18 years ago
"Ack!"

That Ana's tactics were more covert and again took Fallon by surprise, pushed her to react quickly. Grabbing Ana's hand, Fallon pulled her back onto the bed, and swung her leg over the girl, to straddle her thighs. This gave Fallon perfect position to get back at Ana.

Wrestling around a little, until Fallon captured both of Ana's hands, she pressed them into the bed, by Ana's head.

"Well, that's not going to work now, is it?"

Effectively pinning Ana to the bed had worked, but now Fallon had no way to tickle her!

Thinking fast, the only thing she could come up with was to try and hold both of Ana's hands in hers. Bringing the hands together, Fallon worked at it for a minute or so, and thought she had a good hold. She then trailed a finger down Ana's neck, glad to see the only evidence of earlier was a slight bruise. Her finger slid down Ana's chest, down the middle to her belly button, and then quickly moved to Ana's side where she tickled again.
Montana 18 years ago
Ana was surprised to find a panties-clad Fallon straddling her thighs. Wow she could move fast. She found her hands held down by Fallon's, gently of course, though with enough force in the grip to prevent her from twisting her wrist out and getting a tickle in edge-wise.

"That's not going to work now, is it?" Fallon smugly asked, but Ana replied,
"But you can't tickle me back, haaaa..."

Her forced "haha" trailed off as Fallon took both her wrists in one.

She watched interestedly as a single fingertip was placed at the end of her chin, then gently trailed down her throat, between her breasts, to her bellybutton. Shivering gently, she felt her belly quiver, then her back arched as Fallon tickled her side, laughing aloud.
"That's not fair!" she proclaimed, and wiggled one of her hands just enough in that steel-like grip to tickle the soft under-edge of Fallon's wrist.

She hoped her smile was enough to let Fallon know she wasn't in any pain or discomfort... She just felt Fallon needed to know she wasn't uncomfortable.
Fallon 18 years ago
Fallon giggled when she felt like she had the upper hand, so to speak, and Ana was now at her mercy.

"Oh, but I can tickle you!"

She said in almost a 'nyah nyah nyah' tone, but kept giggling, finding the whole tickling experience quite fun.

When Ana arched her back, Fallon almost got off of her friend, thinking she might be hurting her, but since Ana didn't say anything further, and was still smiling, Fallon guessed the back arching was a reflex, and not painful.

Fallon did look a little curiously at Ana then though, wondering what she was trying to do with her fingers, on Fallon's wrist.

"That feels like a bug crawling on my wrist..."

It did tickle, but no where near anything like when Ana had tickled Fallon's side.

"But I think my tickle senses there must be dead..."

And she frowned a little. She wondered if it really was supposed to tickle, but then decided if it was, it didn't matter...she still had Ana at her mercy.

"Does this tickle?"

Fallon asked as she mimicked the touch Ana was doing, but just on the area of skin between Ana's belly button, and her side. Fallon now was curious to see if there was a tickle radius.
Montana 18 years ago
Ana's eyes widened at Fallon's describing her actions as "a bug crawling on my wrist." She then giggled at the "tickle senses", then furrowed her brow as Fallon frowned. "I'd almost be worried..."

Her friend's finger danced gently on her belly, and she couldn't pinpoint it, or see it; her breast was in the way. She nodded, nibbling the side of her lip. "It's been a very long time," she said, giggling, "since I've been tickled."

She thought a moment. "That kind of tickles the way your tongue did last night, without the wet tongue-y-ness. On second thought, no, it feels nothing like it." She let out a rattled sigh. It was difficult to describe. "Maybe you should use your tongue again, so I can tell you the difference?"
Fallon 18 years ago
Sighing, Fallon was mildly disappointed that her actions hadn't made Ana buck again. She wasn't sure why Ana might have been worried, but when Ana said it had been a long time since she had been tickled, Fallon nodded.

"A loooonnngggg time, for me too."

Ana's comparisons had Fallon confused again.

"You want me to lick your stomach?"

That seemed a bit strange to Fallon, but maybe Ana wanted to compare the way Fallon was. Though Fallon really wanted Ana to laugh and react strongly again, so she let go of both of Ana's hands, and quickly grabbed Ana's sides to tickle her really good.
Montana 18 years ago
"Maybe that needs to change?"

At Fallon's sudden attack, Ana doubled over laughing and wriggling. Launching herself from her laying position on the bed to wrapping her arms about Fallon, trapping the assaulter's hands between them. Resting her chin on Fallon's shoulder to prevent at least a little bit of retaliation, she lightly tickled the woman's back and side-ribs, giggling the whole time. "Bwahaha! I have you now!"
Fallon 18 years ago
And then Fallon was being embraced, and tickled at the same time! But this tickling was different, and Fallon now knew what Ana meant.
She giggled a little.

"I think that must be what you meant...that tickles too, but different."

Fallon put her hands on Ana's back, and rubbed up and down, before moving to her sides and gently pushing her away, to lie back down.

Rising up on her knees, Fallon moved down Ana's legs, until she was leaning over Ana's stomach. Leaning forward more, Fallon let her tongue trace a trail from Ana's belly button to her side, and then back again.

"Did that feel the same too?"
Montana 18 years ago
Ana nodded against Fallon's cheek. "Different, yes. But no less enjoyable."

Those warm-cool hands against her back - such a strange dichotomy of sensation - travelled along her back for a moment, before they disappeared, albeit briefly, to push her back to the bed.

Fallon rose onto her knees, and Ana was about to complain and whine, to ask her not to go, when suddenly she leaned forward.

A warm wetness trailed from her belly button to her side. She wriggled. She writhed. Her giggle intermingled with a pleasurable squeal...

Until it stopped. Did it feel the same, Fallon asked, and Ana shook her head.
"It felt a lot different from your finger, but it still felt great. It kind of felt like your tongue on my neck, though, the hot soft wetness."

Her hands reached down to tilt Fallon's face and gaze toward her own. "I think I can show you what that felt like. Well minus the whole bite part, probably. But I remember it clear as day. Night. Yeah."
Fallon 18 years ago
Somewhere in the back of Fallon's head, she knew she had to leave. She still had to go home, shower, and change, before she could go to work. But she also felt like she owed this time to Ana. No, that wasn't really it either. Fallon 'wanted' to share this time with Ana...it seemed important to Ana, and that made it important to Fallon.

However, were they still just two friend tickling and playing...or had something changed. Fallon wasn't sure, but she also didn't want to hurt Ana's feelings by asking either.

"You can show me? Okay...how?"
Montana 18 years ago
Faced with the daunting question of "how" Ana shrugged. Something in Fallon's face made her question if she'd taken a step in the wrong direction, but in her mind it was all for good fun... "Outside of flipping you onto your back or sitting you on the couch, I can't honestly think of how to do that."

She realized she and Fallon had been goofing around for a good twenty minutes. She pulled Fallon up along her body to lay next to her. Turning her head to look at her friend, she sighed. "Uhm, I hate to spoil the tickle party, but don't we need to be getting you home to shower and get dressed? You're certainly welcome to stay here til you go, my shower's usually quite warm and my clothes'll fit you. I'm a bit less hurried, I took off today on the rare chance I'd come home plastered, polluted, blitzed boggled or what have you."

She felt her lips move still, then saw a somewhat confused look on Fallon's face when no voice came out. "And we barely got to talk." Ana giggled. "But I wouldn't trade the last..." She glanced around. "Uhm, however long we were at your party and then here, for anything."
Fallon 18 years ago
Thinking she must have missed something, Fallon didn't understand Ana's answer; however, it didn't really make any difference.

She did realize the stuff Ana said about getting ready for work was an immediate concern. But it was nice just lying there, not thinking about anything serious. Giggling at Ana's silly talk, and still wondering at her friend's generosity.

Putting her arms around Ana for a hug, Fallon kissed the girl's head, and then sat back up. Looking around she saw her clothes on the floor where she'd left them, and got off the bed to dress.

"Ana, you have already been a life saver, literally...I think that's about all I can ask for you in one twenty four hour period."

Fallon watched her as she dressed, and never stopped smiling.

"And...being that things turned out as they did, I will have to say, I wouldn't change 'most' of what has happened."

The initial attack on Ana's hand would take a lot longer for Fallon to forgive herself for.

But more than that, if Fallon thought Ana 'needed' to talk to her, she would have stayed...missed work...and not batted an eye for her friend. It seemed things were either too difficult for Ana to talk about, or possibly were not as heavy on her shoulders as they once were.

"I want you to promise me something. If you ever need me, for anything...to talk to...to scream at...to loan you money, or feed you...to cry on, or just hold onto...you'll call me."

And that was said from Fallon's heart, out of friendship...not obligation. Fallon understood now why Ana had done what she had for Fallon, and Fallon needed her to know she felt the same way.

Slipping on her shoes, Fallon walked around to the side of the bed where Ana sat, and pulled her up into another hug. Pulling the girls hair back, Fallon tenderly kissed the bruise on Ana's neck.

"You are a dear, sweet, wonderful woman, Ana. Thank you for being my friend."
Montana 18 years ago
Ana watched Fallon dress from her perch on the bed, oblivious to the fact she was still clad only in her comfy white panties. The warmth she'd felt all night and while she and Fallon were playing hadn't dissipated. "Of course, you know, all of those things you offered me? Are likewise offered in return."

She watched Fallon as she moseyed around, getting dressed, then met her gaze as the vampire approached the side of her bed. "And you're welcome in my home any time, such as it is," she'd started to say, when Fallon hugged her and tenderly kissed her neck.

"Awww, you're going to make me blush," she joked, but then felt herself heat up even more when her cheeks did. "I'm honored to have you as mine, Fallon."

She gave the almost-same-height woman (with shoes on of course) another hug, then kissed her cheek. "Go on," she said, disengaging reluctantly. "You've students who need you soon."