"Live" date?

So are we still looking at a June 1 live date...? Cause that's just 1 week away!!

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Well, I think we're looking at June 30th =/ Ryala has stepped down as an admin so the Anantya Clan Elder spot is open now. So you're post is well timed =D We're trying to figure out how to fill in the gap, whether current staff picks up the load or we invite one of the members (our whopping 4, I think? LOL) to step up.

The history is being written now, which is awesome and we're finishing up our bio's and stuff. If someone wants to give Anantya a try, PM one of us and lets talk. =D
Mai 18 years ago
I do not believe Anantya will be needing another elder. I will speak to Ryala about it again but I have no problems continuing working with her has my co-leader.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
And obviously I spoke too soon.
Temprah 18 years ago
/sigh /pout This waiting sucks.. I have the patience of a 2 year old with ADD and I'm about to bounce off the walls waiting /sniff Let me know if there's any way I can help y'all!
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
We're definitely shooting for June 1st to launch, so if you haven't finished your bio yet (/cough, like me) then do so as soon as possible. I'm sure we'll give everyone some time after the 1st to fine tune them but we will be locking them up to prevent adding in abilities or training (which i know i'd probably end up doing).

For a clearer explanation, check HERE because I knwo i just confused the hell out of myself.