O_o

You would think I'd know by now NOT to google items that I know are going to make me either blush, puke, or otherwise choke on my own saliva. I should have learned this when I wanted to find out wtf this 'Hentai' was that people on TAC were talking about.

Nooooo, I had to go and google 'Frenum Ladder.'

Thanks a ton Cyrus. I'm going to go curl up in a fetal position and watch Care Bears now.

*sobs*

Fiona 18 years ago
Oh Aishe!!!! I'm so sorry! It might be best in the future to ask if us if it's a good idea to google something... though asking Alec probably wouldn't be a good idea now that I think about it...
Addison 18 years ago
Awwww - hentai is just a japanese curse word meaning "pervert."

Hentai anime is just pervert anime - mostly adult stuff contianing tenticles. (The hentai anime panel was after the yaoi panel last year so one set of wierdos got to see the other)
Fallon 18 years ago
Aishe...you only googled it!
Aishe 18 years ago
Under images.
Fallon 18 years ago
lol -- yes?
Cyrus 18 years ago
*coughs*

Who was asking me just last night all excitedly about getting to find out the last two piercings?!?! Tisk tisk!

Hopefully from the context you knew where it was and were not surprised at the images that returned. Honestly if you want to learn more check out BME for good details! mwhahahah!
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Wow, I thought you knew the deal after the cup of mafia game...
Aishe 18 years ago
Well... I had a clue but I thought you were joking. :/ And I couldn't resist the images. *shudder* Ouch!

Never gonna do that again though.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
LOL reminds me of a girl who worked the Renn Faire with us. She did piercings for a living and after being asked the same questions over and over again, finally wrote the answers all down on a sign.

I have 49 piercings - some in places you can see and some in places you can't
No they did not hurt that much
I got my first at nineteen

And yes, my mother still loves me.

I think piercings are neat. I just can't get them because of healing and scarring issues.
Aishe 18 years ago
I can't do cartilage piercings. I have three in each earlobe now and used to have one additional one at the top of my right ear, but after 2 years it kept getting infected. I still had the piercing stud in, and since the backing was so impossible to get off, I actually had to pull the stud backwards through my ear to get it out. I've never come that close to passing out in my life.

I would love to get more piercings, but that was enough. I might go for a 4th in the ears but I'm already nicking cartilage with #3.

I am however, considering getting two lip piercings to resemble little fangs.
Jaden 18 years ago
i got a nostril, tragus and labret piercing.

i've had my tongue, ear cartilage, and navel pierced.

nostril was by far the most excruciating, next inline would be tragus.

i refuse to get my nipples done, cause i think they look really disgusting up close ( at least for the first year ).

i'm too chicken to get my other tragus done. i mean, if you know whats it feels like to be shot in the head, you're probably not going to do it again, are you?

my ear cartilage got ripped out by a 'hairdresser'. it stayed infected for a couple months before i took it out cause i got tired of it hurting.

my lobes ARENt pierced. lol.

i almost passed out when my labret got infected after almost ripping it out ><
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
No needles near the Cleanest of Williams, thanks.

Does the labret have a higher instance of infection? Always wondered about that.
Jaden 18 years ago
it took hours to heal, and was hardly painful.

the only reason mine got infected was because i literally damn near ripped it out. I caught it on something.. blanket, shirt or something. it didnt really get "infected" ( wasn't pussing or anything ), it just got incredibly tender/raw feeling. I have a half-loop in, so I took it out and put a regular stud in its place til it felt ok to wear the loop. i've had it over almost 5 years now. its never once been infected to a point of pussing/crusting.

people tend to say that labrets will cause gum erosion, but mine -never- touches my gums or teeth, unless i want it to.

my navel was constantly infected ( which is why i've taken it out )
Fiona 18 years ago
I got my navel done last year ~ with my mom watching. She thought it was rather funny. Course, didn't help my sister let me go first, which was a big mistake. I have a much higher pain threshold than she does. She damn near broke my hand. Course, the needle going in wasn't so bad ~ it was threading the damn thing that hurt.

The tattoo on my lower back hurt a lot worse ~ and was done only a few days later so the comparison is valid! My mom was there for that one, too. And spent the whole 45 minutes laughing at my expression. I'm still trying to figure out who's bright idea it was to have 4 inches of spine inked ~ they are so not joking when they say it hurts worse over bone. My ankle was nothing compared to that bit of fun!

Ironically, the only infection issues I've had were with the first set in my ears ~ from when I was 8 or 9. Those took forever to heal. Other than that, as long as I stay away from nickel, I don't have problems with any of them. Allergies suck...
Alexandra 18 years ago
you have 49 piercings... *faints*

ok.. i'm in shock now.. but everyone their own
Mathias 18 years ago
Just two piercings in my left ear
Cyrus 18 years ago
I love my piercings! lobes, 2 left ear cartiledge, r nip. They rock. I did let the naval close up, it was a pain. 2 tattoos as well.

We went to the NJ Wicked Winter Faire and saw Voltaire (goth singer, he rocks) who has two evil elf piercings. The piercing went upwards to make his ear a point accented by the jewelery he wore. Spike on the top and ball inside the ear. If I didnt already have high ear piercings I would go out and get both of mine done like that, it rocks so much.
Montana 18 years ago
Alexandra
you (Alfie) have 49 piercings... *faints*

I thought the girl from the Ren Faire had 49 piercings?
Mathias 18 years ago
I think I am the only person who was ever in the Corps who DOESN'T have ink of some sort. If my quiet,shy buddy who went in the same time I did got a punk teddy bear.

Promised myself when I am back down to my fighting weight I will get a couple though
Fiona 18 years ago
Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever run across a Marine without ink... odd to think of that now. My dad had 32 years when he retired (not a marine...), and still hasn't gotten over my first tat ~ and that was 3 years ago. He doesn't know about the rest, though when he's here this summer I imagine he'll figure it out... *sigh* one more disappointment for the list!!!