Research and Design - Artemis
IT - PakPao
Public Relations - Dani
Historical Preservation - Kem
Security - Christian
Finance -
Purchasing -
Human Resources

Any I'm missing? I haven't gone to anyone on the list for these either, though Rae assumes Artemis is head of Research and Design and we've pretty much played it that way and made him deal with welcoming people interested in that kind of thing. (like the on hold thread with Geeii who kept saying he'd be right back)

Would we want Nic for finance?

Aishe 18 years ago
I thought Nic doesn't handle his own finances. :P
Alfarinn 18 years ago
*giggles* No, Nic can't handle his food.
Aishe 18 years ago
/snort... he handled his food plenty if I recall. :P
Alfarinn 18 years ago
So do we want to post these departments somewhere after PMing everyone with the request that they take the job. We can leave the last two blank and see if anyone steps up for them.

Are there any others we need to add?
Aishe 18 years ago
I can't think of any to add at the moment, although I'm sure there a few. We can leave them blank and have people step up and fill them, but what if someone offers and isn't really appropriate for the job? Maybe it's best to hold off on the empty ones and fill them as we find players with the appropriate skill sets? I dunno.
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
I still think a Human Resources department would be funny...finding appropriate humans to work at Meridian and perhaps oversee when said humans are told. They could do the things like background checks with MARI and initial interviews and placement stuffs.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
LOL alright, we'll add