New gear and a cup of coffee

She handed Panos the black knit top and watched as he slid it over his head.

See, no rips. That is why I am the one who gets to attack first. Besides, your a man, men just look menacing.

He frowned.

We could have bought new clothing you know.

Ah yes, but this, She paused and and pulled her arm back to display the two dead bodies on the ground once more. This was so much more fun. Plus I had to dine to help the healing process.

She glanced down at her forearm to check on the now pink scar. It had only only been a few hours but it was healing nicely. She dusted off the brown gauchos and slipped her feet into the dead womans brown pumps. Her top was tighter than she liked as it was a snug body fitting silk.

Let us go grab some coffee now?

(ooc: feel free to join us or not at the shop )

Panos Mehalitsenos 18 years ago
People thought he was ruthless.He sighed.

Yes i guess. The nights still too young to end.

The left the little alley and the bodies and walked out into the strip. Spotting a nice little coffee/luncheon shop they went inside and took a table near the wall.

I have more news.

Chryseis raised an eyebrow.

I bet it's delightful news again. Destroy my house?

No. I turned someone.

Really now? Where is this person may i ask?

Well, you see she..

She? How did I not guess. Your in trouble again aren't you.

He did not like her matter of fact tone but she was right. Almost.

Not really in trouble, though another person is after me. This time he is from your clan. He is not pleased about how her turning went.

I imagen. You really don't do things the best of ways do you. Did you try to romance her and things go horribly wrong? Stop someone from attacking her and she didnt see you as a prince charming like that red head miss death herself?

She was making fun of him and it was pissing him off. His jaw tightened.

No. I kidnapped her and had intended to keep her as a familiar but i got carried away and almost killed her so i brought her back the only way i knew how.

Should of let her die. Gotten another play toy.

She was different..

They are always different with you Panos. I don't know what your searching for, but you should really stop.

Your not letting me talk.

Why should I? It's the same story everytime. I've put myself out for you and you aren't doing very well at your end of the deal which was to lay low. Tacharan may still be after you you know.

Listen. After I turned her i fell asleep. Not just regular sleep either. I slept for a very long time very deeply. This Anantya, he is agry becuase i didn't teach her anything.

Who is it?

Cyrus, i believe she said.

She told you he was after you?

Ya, i finally got in contact with her again. That was the name she gave me.

He is of The Hunt. There is nothing I can do. I will not interfer with the other orders and approach him.

I don't want you to approach him. I was just informing you.

She shifted in her seat and looked at him with her piercing eyes.

You told me because you wanted to know if i would protect you, even against my own clan. I will continue to keep my word. I'm not going to let one man destroy everything i've set up, regardless of clan. I am informing you, that I will not be the flint to any fire.

She was right again. He felt better knowing he was not alone. What would life have been like if they had always known each other? Maybe he'd be better off today.
Chryseis Angelique 18 years ago
Family was a bigger burden than one could exspect. Exspecially when they lived hundreds of years along with you.

She wasn't very concerned about this random vampire girl, who was bound to be plucked off by a real vampire soon. Cyrus on the other hand, she didn't know him all that well. He had been one of the people she remembered seeing when she had been rescued from the wonderful alley. Ironic that it was the shock of Panos being alive that had put her there.

He looked so much like her brother. It stirred memories deep inside of her that were hard to want to remember.

So this Cyrus, he is in love with a clanless vampire. I don't see much harm in that situation. Just leave her alone. Everyone looks down on the clanless.

She was trying to concieve of a way to lessen the threat of her having to get involved with inner clan fighting.
Yes, i know, I do live in hidding. I'm actually surprized your being seen with me in the public like this. He stirred his coffee aimlessly.

She wants to join Anantya actually, as Cyrus's fledgling.

Chryseis made a face.

He's claiming your child and introducing her into the clan? That is ...odd. She must be very beguiling to sway someone that fast. He knows her enough to trust her into our home?

He could tell she was not pleased. He hadn't realized how serious this clan stuff was. Tacharan was like a group home for rejects, it wasn't that hard to become a member.
She did not like this one bit, but what could she do?

It was up to the judgement of the Triad if this street rat made by her fuck up nephew would get in. If she was anything like him...The thought made her wince. Panos was nowhere near ready to belong to the one and only true clan of the vampires, how could a child of his be in such a short time? It seemed ridiculous, she hadn't even been a vampire long and she knew where she belonged? It would have been different had an Anantya vampire turned her and had taught her the ways from the start but this? Laughable.

Besides that, she did not need a pack of clan members dwelling up plans and plots to seek out her nephew. Useless as he was, he was the only thing she had from her human family. She had just found him, she wasn't ready to lose him.

Who could she talk to? Morrigan and Mai were both good people who, while strict, would give this girl a chance. Perhaps she could lure the girl into breaking the rules. Morrigan would quickly dismiss her then. But who knew how closely Cyrus monitored his new pet. No, she'd have to deal more...slimey. Unfortunatly the best person to speak with for that would have to be Sorin.

The thought made her not so happy and she looked back at Panos. He was starring down at his mug twirling his spoon without effort. Protecting my own. That's what i'd be doing.

Has she met with anyone from Anantya yet?
I have no clue. She hung up on me a few times. He said with a shrug.

The tv by the casiers stand was alive with pictures and sounds from the evenings latest news. The death of the Mayor was plastered across the screen as officals rushed to safety behind the cameramen.
Well, my pet it is time for me to vamoose. I did enjoy seeing you again, yet you always seem to bring me bad news. Meetings with you are bittersweet.

She slid back her chair effortlessly and stood. She watched him roll his eyes and she waited.

I did not mean my words in a sarcastic way Panos. Keep your nose out of the dirt and pay attention. You'll only be able to fuck up so much before it's too late. We've only known each other for a short time yet you've already plagued me with troubles deeper than i'd cared to fix for anyone else. Make your goal to be around long enough that we might enjoy one another one day.

With that said, she turned and walked out of the little shop and into the evening.

(ooc:chrys out)
He rolled his eyes at Chryseis's remarks.

As if he was out making trouble on purpose.

She stood and stared at him until he looked back at her.

I did not mean my words in a sarcastic way Panos. Keep your nose out of the dirt and pay attention. You'll only be able to fuck up so much before it's too late. We've only known each other for a short time yet you've already plagued me with troubles deeper than i'd cared to fix for anyone else. Make your goal to be around long enough that we might enjoy one another one day.

He watched her leave and threw a ten and five onto the table. He finished up his drink and left as well.

What did she know anyways, he had made it this many years right?

(ooc: panos out)