Nachton Hospital (open)

Nachton Hospital

The fleet of ambulances pulled into the hospital's emergency wards one, sometimes two at a time as they brought the injured from the explosion at the Mayor's party in. Mostly there were burns and cuts from the schrapnel, but a few were far more serious with severe burns and or broken bones, concussions, etc.

On the fifth ambulance to drop off it's patients two orderlys carried an unconscious girl inside, head trauma, the tightly wrapped compression bandage on her head was soaked a wet crimson.

It was chaos inside and sorting the walking wounded from the more serious and critical wounded was a tasking task for the ER physicians. Additional physicians were flown in from the neighboring city to aid with the situation where as the walking wounded were shipped to local clinics for treatment to free up valuable space and save time.

Hours later, Rorri was finally moved to out patient status after the doctors had finally decided she wasn't in danger after stitching her up. Still, with a light concussion they didn't want to release her without having someone to pick her up so she gave them the name of the only person she knew in town;

Montana Kensington...

OOC: Open to all of course!

Montana 18 years ago
More interrogations, one interview, lots of pictures from both reporters and police...

Ana finally got home around four am.

On a lark she turned on her cell phone and left it where it sat on her table while she changed. Her lovely dress was ruined, her hair dirty and full of she-didn't-want-to-know-what.

Into the shower she climbed...

------

A towel wrapped about her head, she heard her phone's incessant "you've got voicemail" beep. Dialing up her voicemail, she listened.

She sighed deeply and got dressed, grabbed her keys, and headed to Nachton General.

"Ana Kensington for Rorri Rosethorne..."

"Your relation?"

Ana had been prepared for this question; she had realized on her drive over that any answer other than "sister" or... yeah, would cause her to be turned away. "Lover."

She hoped her face had a noticably concerned look on it as the nurse stared at her, then nodded and gave her directions to Rorri's room.
Rorri Rosethorne 18 years ago
At 4 am Rorri was just laying there sleeping soundly curled up on top of the bed, She still wore the now stained evening gown she was going to play her solo in, but someone had been kind enough to get her a light blanket, hospital white, that she had wrapped around her shoulders like a hand made shaw to keep herself from getting chills.

Her small feet, still in white stalkings, hung free off the side of the bed as her small frame made a soft sighing sound time and again as she breathed softly in her slumber.

A nurse entered a few moments after Ana.

"She's free to go the doctor said as long as there is someone to look after her for the time being as she has a light concussion, other wise she can take over the counter pills for any ackes she might have or soreness." The nurse explained holding out a clipboard with some forms attatched to it for Ana to sign.
Montana 18 years ago
Ana took the clipboard and signed it. "I imagine you'll send her down to curbside with an orderly so I can get her in my car?"

The nurse nodded, then disappeared.

Ana moved over to the bed that held the younger woman. She felt bad momentarily, as she herself had just a few bumps and bruises. Just as she was shaking the Englishwoman to awaken, the nurse reentered the room, pushing a wheelchair.

"Rorri, we're going to take you home. Rorri."
Rorri groaned and rolled over glancing up, one eye, her right, was totally blood shot, the other tired looking.

"Oh...Ana, I was dreaming of ye again..." Rorri whispered softly while yawning. She got up to a sitting position, but looked dizzy and needed some help getting into the wheel chair.

"Thanks for coming Ana...I...I didn't have anyone else to call locally."
Montana 18 years ago
"It's okay, Rorri, I didn't even know you were at that ball or I would have looked for you and not gone right home."

She pulled the blanket tighter around Rorri as she helped the redhead into the chair and tucked it gently around her. "Thank you for taking care of her, ma'am. I'll make sure she gets home okay, and I'll watch her for a couple days. Should she see a physician for a checkup?"

"It couldn't hurt," the nurse replied. "The orderly should be here soon."

Ana nodded and leaned against the bed while they waited for the orderly. She did her best not to think about much of anything.
Rorri nodded and seemed to smile at Ana and almost immediate was out like a light again...
Montana 18 years ago
After pulling her little yellow Jetta to the curb, the orderly put Rorri into Ana's car with little issue.

She needed to keep nudging the injured woman awake to get directions...

They pulled into a parking garage and Ana helped her out of the car. Luckily, Rorri was taller, as well as lighter, than herself, but almost-not-conscious was still a dead weight to carry.

She nudged Rorri awake again after they reached the front door.
"You need to give me directions to your condo, Rorri."
Rorri nodded and fumbled into her purse for her key, the key said Condo 2-A, meaning the first two story condo/townhouse in the duplex unit in the community that they were in. Luckily, the garage was private and attached to the actual duplex so it was easy to deduct that this was also another way into Rorri's new home.