Xan's intro

Ok I want to have sex with your new vamp. That is all.

Simon Huntington 18 years ago
I probably should've posted that with Carol =x
Rachyl 18 years ago
The edit button is magnificent.
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Oh my stars O_o
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
bwahahahahaha! Just be careful... Redd gets... umm... obsessively jealous...
Fiona 18 years ago
Yeah, Carol would've been much better... though not as entertaining!!

(and it is so nice to know i'm not the only one to do that with such posts ~ i think Sorin is still sore at me for doing that...)
Cyrus 18 years ago
Arches a brow.

Amazing, you really do learn something new every day! Today's fact is: Simon swings both ways!
Aishe 18 years ago
You say 'both' like there are only two posible ways to swing. Why limit Simon's options like that? :P
Xandare 18 years ago
/bow
How you doin' baby
Alfarinn 18 years ago
I knew it Simon!! See Thaddeus, he's just shy.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Since when does "swing both ways" mean male or female?

It obviouslymeans "human or vampire!"
LOL! Good catch Rach =p
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Well in Simon's case,based on the post, there would be more ways to the swinging than just vampire and human, now wouldn't there? We already know he swings both of those ways but this new side of him...

Its about time the truth came out.
I think it should be obvious... any man on this board needs to be into guys AND dolls. Now that Simon's out of the closet all we lack is umm... Mathias, Alec and Cyrus I think? We can arrange a nice thread for all y'all to get it on at once if you like *hugegrin*
Cyrus 18 years ago
Well, if one has read my early posts you would realize that I dont belong in the list as I am not too picky. Though I do prefer felines.
Shay 18 years ago
...Mathias and Alec...hot Tacharan man love?

Oh please no...I couldn't be responsible for what Shay might do if she ever found out about that. She is not anything close to being as accepting as Fallon...even for the good of the team...no...that would just be too wrong.

*Eyes Amberelle...bares fangs...oh wait...I don't have those...bares nails instead*
Rachyl 18 years ago
Shalimar O Mannon
...Mathias and Alec...hot Tacharan man love?

If that were to happen I could almost guarantee something would be going where the sun don't shine, and it'd be a bit more explosive than you expect.
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Sorry. Facial hair and sweater vests are turnoffs for Alec.
Mathias 18 years ago
I do not wear sweter vests...too Mr. Rodgers... imp

Besides,Alec starts bar brawls, I could not be with someone so violent
Ginnie 18 years ago
I would just like to state for the record...

Alec's skinny ass had better not be found is such a comprimising position.

That is all.
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
See, we stay together out of compassion and understanding. It has absolutely nothing to do with this explosive implant she gave me. Nope. Nothing at all.