Addison Artwork

Just playing around with Hiro in poser.

Larger Version

Fiona 18 years ago
oh those are great! i love that sig...
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Hehe.
Valentine 18 years ago
LOL! Love the sig, very Addison. Nice work.
Jan 18 years ago
I figured for Addison that statement is probably an invitation.

He's only offered Jan something to eat every time he's seen him! Even before he was his familiar. O_O Ellis would have SO killed me!
Fiona 18 years ago
i can't imagine why you think that, jan!
Sorin 18 years ago
Indeed! Ellis was such a lovely sophisticated woman. Gentle in nature... Alright even I can't say that last portion with a straight face.
Alexandra 18 years ago
That is one hell of a sig great job
Jan 18 years ago
Thank you, Ma'am
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
*pinches ickle button nose*
Fiona 18 years ago
Thaddeus, it's a good thing you don't a rep for being big and mean....
Alfarinn 18 years ago
That might help him out actually...keep people from beating him up after saying things like ickle button nose. But he has the Evenhet boyfriend to watch out for him these days
...that helps him out? *snicker*

I don't think you're helping his case! Having an Evenhet Boyfriend watching your back is like having a Tacharan Public Relations Officer.
Fiona 18 years ago
Ouch! I think he's better off with the Evenhet boyfriend... I shudder to think what a Tacharan PRO would come up with...
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Watch it there, Super Cool, even this Evenhet can kick your ass. Your girlfriend would be the bigger worry.

And on the PRO... Jan would be excellent at it..... really. >_>
Ginnie 18 years ago
Aw, thanks Alfarin, I didn't know you cared.
Aw, gimmie a break. The old shopping cart lady working at Wal-Mart could kick my ass if she got the jump on me. :P Just saying that 9 outta 10 would prefer an Anantya to have their back than an Evenhet...it is just that last 1 outta 10 that also happen to be doing *other* things to one another from behind that complicate matters.
Aishe 18 years ago
Damn that 1 out of 10 for throwing off the ratio. Damn them!!
Alexandra 18 years ago
Lmao you guys are too funny
Ginnie 18 years ago
Come on Alec, you know that one out of ten just can't help it. It's not their fault they can't keep it in their pants.

(*snerk* This from the boards three resident sex fiends.)
Fiona 18 years ago
There's only 3?