Silly question of my own...

does anyone else have a hard time switching charries sometimes?

I have a charrie at another board who is the complete and total opposite of Fiona (ask Den or CJ, they'll tell ya!) I was posting for her tonight and i had to delete the first one, cuz it came out Fiona. i was in totally the wrong mindset... and it came out so wrong! that charrie is all sweetness and light and puts everyone else first. So not Fiona!!!

Fallon 18 years ago
I'm amazed that I don't have that problem, but I almost always read the last post I made before making a new one, and that might help me get my head into that character a little easier...

My problem is physically switching the characters...Nic has been in bed with Mathias on a few occasions, but fortunately Shay was able to kick him out quick enough that I don't think Mathias suspects...
Fiona 18 years ago
in this particular case, i was just entering the thread *blush*

and shame on nic! he should know better!
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
I've been on the verge of writing Simon like Ellis lately. Its freaking me out.
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Sometimes a character will push another out, but not too often for me. :P
Valentine 18 years ago
I keep trying to write Val with a French accent thanks to another character being stuck in my head.
Fallon 18 years ago
Oh no! Has Therese taken over your common room?
Valentine 18 years ago
lol! No just Val... can't figure that one out...
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Thaddeus has no problem with shoving the girls out of his way when he wants to go. I called him out on this once and he just looked at me and said "you know, all the women I know can kick my ass."

Geez, I'm like a mom, 'my character said the -darndest- thing today!'. Anyway. Sometimes Nova tries to 'help' other characters but in spite of the occassional squabble they pretty much stay in their place.
Aishe 18 years ago
I was all proud the other night because my characters had their first-ever "in my head" fight between each other.

I figured that was a pretty decent sign that I'm managing my goal of maintaining a separate identity for each. Now I just have to get the three of them to stop arguing.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
LOL!

Thaddeus's ooc comments on things amuse me all the time though. Its probably a good thing Billie doesn't listen to her voices for fashion. *pictures a blazer over a neon my little pony shirt*
Aishe 18 years ago
Uh. I have a my little pony shirt. What's wrong with it?

It goes really well with my care bears hoodie, the one with the ears on the hood. :P
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Great, now Nova is demanding a funshine bear tee shirt.
Aishe 18 years ago
I aim to please.