Types of Threads

Typical threads would be open to everyone but sometimes you don't want just anyone wandering in when you've got something you want to do. When you want to have a non open thread then mark the topic line.

A Confrontation (private)

Private - This thread is between a few people and they've been invited into it. Don't enter it unless you've been invited.

Active - You're bored and sitting at your computer. Meaning you're likely to post quickly to the thread, more than once a day. This lets someone know that the thread might go on quickly without their character if they cannot be around to post. It can be somewhat annoying to start a thread, go to work and come back to find the other characters have gone far with the thread that your character was taking part in.

Semi-active - Able to post to a thread once or twice a day.

Inactive - Why start a thread at all if you can't reply? You might have to change a thread to inactive for emergencies or vacation, whatever the reason. You don't have to close the thread just mark it inactive to let the people know you won't be getting back to it for a while.

I've also made custom markers such as:

(Open for two additional people) I have a new character and I'd like him to meet a few more people but I don't want it to become some huge tangled thread, hence the character limit.

(Open to Evenhet Clan) This would be a thread in the city somewhere that you want only your clan to come into but the other clans to be able to see. Such as an open meeting or outing.

You can use more than one marker.

A Confrontation (Tacharan Clan, Active) - Lets people know you don't mind anyone joining but that you're around to post a lot.