Monday Morning...

..dawned early for Meegan. In the days prior to the ball and the following two days after, she and Rachyl had done nothing but talk about babies. They discussed everything from breast feeding to college. They talked about discipline and education theories; child care and stay at home options, and just about everything in between. Meegan had no idea there was so much involved. They both really wanted a girl, but would enjoy a boy just as much. They'd even begun discussing names.

They researched all the different methods of becoming pregnant, and had decided to try artificial insemination first and if that didn't work, then in vitro fertilization. They'd also decided that Rachyl would carry the baby. And so Meegan had made an appointment with both her gynecologist and with the cities top midwife...Meegan was floored they still called them midwives.

She'd slept poorly Sunday night, nervous for Rachyl and for this huge life change they were taking the first steps to Monday morning. Rachyl, however, slept soundly. Then again, Meegan had given her Tylenol PM when she'd complained of a headache just before bed, so that probably attested to that.

When dawn finally lightened the sky, Meegan crawled out of bed and into the shower. She pulled her dripping hair into a french braid and pulled on a pair of low-rise blue jeans, that had been "artfully worn" meaning she'd purchased them with faded spots and holes already in them. Rachyl had finally convinced her that she should have at least one pair of regular old blue jeans, she thought they looked rather lonely on her hanging rack and had purchase three more. Pairing them with a black cashmere sweater and black western style boots, she left Rachyl sleeping and headed down stairs.

She tuned the house wide sound system to the sunroom and kitchen, and selected disk four which at this time was a celtic instrumental, and put the kettle on to boil. She stepped out the front door and retrieved the daily Times from the edge of the drive way, shivering by the time she made it back inside the snugly warm house.

Three cups of coffee and the entire news paper barely kept her busy until seven-thirty. She quickly washed out her cup, stacked the paper neatly on the island and headed back up stairs with a steaming cup of Earl Gray in her hand.

She sat gently on the side of the bed, watching her lover, partner, life-mate, innocent in her sleep. She lowered the cup in front of Rachyl's nose and whispered her name softly.

Rachyl 18 years ago
Blue lines. Black lines. Pink lines. Dimensions, schematics, pencil drawings. A printout of a 3D rendered model.

The design looked great on paper, but she wondered if it would be functional or even be in demand. She walked up the stairs to the second floor, then up the attic stairs to Meegan's work room. Three mannequins blocked the stairway, so she climbed under the railing and slid under the drafting table. On her knees under the table, she lifted the black pleated skirt before her, nuzzling the bare folds suddenly spread open by two delicate fingers, delighting in the musky scent of...

Earl Grey tea? Her eyes snapped open to find the fully dressed - "darn" - Meegan Masters before her. Sliding into an almost-sitting position, she smiled gratefully and took hold of the mug carefully. "Thank you sweetie. I had an interesting dream with two great events in it."
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan chuckled and moved so that she faced the now sitting Rachyl. "hmm, let me guess. Sex with me and...oh don't tell me. You didn't trip in those new high-heeled maryjanes?"

She dodged the playful swat, and pulled her knee up on the bed to fully face her lover. "What do you want to wear today?"
Rachyl 18 years ago
"Well, no, not quite," she said, grinning over her mug. For some reason Meegan just wouldn't make her tea for her in a bubba keg. She thought them tacky.

Mentally shrugging, she held the mug carefully in her lap. The heat of the steaming mug barely overrode her own internal fires as she described her dream.

"Well, I dreamt I was designing something, and I wanted to show you the final designs. So I looked around the house for you, found you in your studio upstairs. Of course this was after it was finished," she winked, and sipped from her mug. "I crawled between the mannequins you apparently use in my dreams to prevent botherisms and crawled up under your desk and buried my face between your legs. But instead of smelling your woman's scent I smelt the tea, which woke me up."

She hoped Meegan would ask her to describe what she was designing, as she sipped again from her mug.
Meegan 18 years ago
"Sounds like a yummy dream. I'm sorry I interupted." Chuckling she ran a finger down Rachyl's cheek and got up from the bed. Rachyl really did need to get a move on if they were going to be on time for her appointment. She walked to the hanging rods, and stopped when Rachyl's other words struck her. She turned back, and tilted her head to one side. "Did you say designing? What were you designing?"
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl called over her mug as she sipped. "Grab me whatever, but no corsets or work clothes today, please? And my warm boots, weather forecast from yesterday said low 20s for today's high."

She set her mug on the nightstand and slid out of her white silk night-cami. She'd only put it on last night because Meegan had been such an uncharacteristicly unsteady presence in bed and she was a tad cold. Around the bed and into the dressing area, then into the bathroom. Washing her face, she quickly bound her hair behind her head in a simple haphazard ponytail. As she put on the barest amount of eye shadow and a similar modicum of blush, she spoke so Meegan could hear her description. Realizing she couldn't even hear herself outside of the bathroom, she waited til she was done and reentered the bedroom.

She slid with a minimum of teasing into the green cotton cami and matching sweater Meegan had chosen, then plopped her bottom on the edge of the bed. She occasionally complained that she couldn't reach the floor if she sat on the edge, but Meegan just smiled. Her lover's similarly occasional joke about having a step built around the bed just wasn't funny. Slipping into a motley pair of green socks, and then wiggling into her jeans, she took the combat-style hiking boots from Meegan that had been dug from under the pile of clothes in the corner. Taking Meegan's hand, she forced her to sit in the sitting area. Digging into their "toy box" she pulled out one of the larger, lifelike dildos they'd not gotten around to using. One which was more anatomically correct, but also had an extension to reach into the user's vagina to provide her pleasure. They'd bought it after Christmas, but Rachyl still couldn't bring herself to let Meegan use it on her.

She handed it to Meegan as she tied her shoes.
"I designed a dildo. But not just any dildo. I have in mind its target audience would be women, like us, who are lifemates and wish to have a baby. So..." She grunted as she pulled on the second shoe. "It had one special reservoir where a supply of sperm would be inserted, and a second where a small amount of saline would rest. And it also had a special pump, electronic or muscle-activated, I'm not sure, but what it would do is mix the sperm and the saline in the false testicles, here," and she pointed, "and would ejaculate it into the recipient."

She finished tying her boots with a flourish and looked at Meegan's face expectantly.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan looked at the phallus in her hands and then back up at Rachyl, blinking several times.

"It has...and you....It does what?!"

She had no idea what to say. She didn't want to shoot it down, but that had to be the strangest thing Rachyl had ever said to her. Granted it was creative and it might find a market, but Meegan had no desire to find out if it was effective. So instead of saying all of that she simple looked back and forth between the penis in her hand and Rachyl.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Meegan's silence was a pretty good gauge of the reaction her ideas would probably engender. With a slightly disappointed sigh, she took the dildo from Meegan's hand, tossed it into their box, slid that under the bed, and rejoined her in the sitting area. Picking up her purse, she said with forced cheeriness, "Ready to go get my girlparts checked so we can get me pregnant?"
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan crossed to Rachyl and put a staying hand on the woman's bicep, then slid her fingers up to her shoulder.

"It's a great idea, Rach. I just want this to be...that is to say...huh." She couldn't find a good way to say it. "I want the only male part of this to be the little simmers. I want this to be purely...us. If I wanted a penis to make you pregnant I'd ask Jeff to do it."

She placed a soft lips on Rachyl's smiling lips and they left the house, Meegan had rented a car for the day, she had wanted he privacy. She seriously considered buying a car, now that they were planning a family.

((OOC Rachyl and Meegan out, lock up.))