<-- loser!

*sobs* Sorry I haven't been around much in the last couple days. Work stinks, been doing a little overtime and got called in on my day off today to cover a shift for another manager who called out.

/siiiiiiigh.

Will also be busy tomorrow afternoon at the doctor's trying to decide just how much surgery both of my stupid ankles need, and will be interviewing at he smithsonian on my nexy day off.

I swear - I'm still here. One of these days someone will let me do nothing but sit on my ass at home.

Shay 18 years ago
Awww...well, sorry about all the work, here's hoping tomorrow goes smoothly, and bestest of luck at the Smithsonian!! Hugs!
Pakpao 18 years ago
it happens to us all so no worries. Good luck with the ankels and uber good luck with the interview.
Maeve 18 years ago
Hope all goes well for you at the doctor. That definitely doesn't sound fun. Good luck with the interview as well. Take care of yourself. We'll still be here when you get some more time.
Fiona 18 years ago
Oh you gonna be busy, Aishe!!! Try to relax when you can and good luck with everything!!
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Hang in there, trooper...and good luck with that interview. Biggie.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Get well and good luck!
Ginnie 18 years ago
*huggles*

Good luck, bunny!
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
Hope all goes well for you in the interview!! No stresses over us here, I know everyone understands =)
Cyrus 18 years ago
Good luck! Make sure you take time for yourself though! And that may not necessarily be here with us. Though we may ransack yorr place if it isn't.....
Aishe 18 years ago
I'll be around! Just not glued to the screen like I usually am for about 3 days or so. They owe me an extra day off at work at the end of this week. I plan on spending it sitting on my arse turning into a vegetable!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
a couch potato? or did you have some other vegetable in mind?
Aishe 18 years ago
I've always fancied myself more of a green veggie type person. Like spinach. Or something good and Italian, like escarole.
Alexandra 18 years ago
Good luck with the surgery, I had it on one of my ankles when i was 18, not easy to recover, so hang in there and we'll see you around *hug*
Aishe 18 years ago
Sigh... trying very hard to make it to my damn interview. Sinus infection has hit with a vengeance and I can hardly stand up straight. I swear to god I'm gonna stagger into the smithsonian and take that interview even if they have to cart my ass out.
Fallon 18 years ago
Awww...such a huge bummer! *willing good thoughts*
Ginnie 18 years ago
Apply a warm wash cloth to your face, take a sudafed with coffee and pretend you aren't high and sick all at the same time.

Good luck hon! *pounces Aishe*
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
You were away? You're here more than me! /hug
Aishe 18 years ago
W00t! The good news is they like me and want me to volunteer there... they've already placed me in my top choice for museum, the Museum of Natural History. I will most likely start out working with the Botany department preparing specimens for analysis, but that's still up in the air.

The bad news is I damn near puked on the interviewer, but I managed not to and only wobbled as if -slightly- drunk on my way out. I did explain the reason for the wooziness and the fact that my voice is about an octave lower than usual. :P
Cyrus 18 years ago
Glad to hear the interview went well and you didnt actually blow chunks onto the prospective boss and/or coworker! Its a double win in my book. Great job!
Fiona 18 years ago
WooHoo!! Oh that's wonderful, Aishe ~ well the getting the job part, not the almost hurling part... That not so cool... now ~ go get to feeling better!