All of Nachton's Elite are invited!

FEBRUARY 17th, 2006

Everyone is invited, even if you don't consider yourself one of Nachton's elite. All will be allowed entrance, just be creative on how you got your invitation.

Rorri Rosethorne 18 years ago
Rorri is a world class violinist, she could have been invited to play, which would be neat.

(^_^)
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
Feel free to rp as if you had been asked, Rorri. The intro thread is up...enjoy!
Carol 18 years ago
I hope more people show up =( A few have mentioned that the 5k min donation would be too much for their toon, but remember you can make up how you got your invitation. Be it through another organization or just having a rich boyfriend =D Hope to see more!
Mathias 18 years ago
I am sure Shay and Mathias will arrive - I just need to find my way out of the Linux+ book it is currently buried in
Dawn Ratana 18 years ago
Whuzzat? A PARTY?! SWEET! I'm sure Thad won't be needing *this*! Zoink! Time to break out the latex! Wooooo!

((aww...her first society social, wouldn't Ko be proud! /sniff ))
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
I...don't really understand what you just said.
Jan 18 years ago
I believe chick was fingering the goods in your room and came across your invite . If I had to throw out my multiple choice answer on what that meant.

Choice B was she's possessed by a devil who knows your name.

It was iffy but I had to pick one.
Meegan 18 years ago
We're coming. We're coming!

Oh...wow I totally need to have finished my coffee before posting this kind of stuff.
Aishe 18 years ago
O_o
Fiona 18 years ago
heeheehee

If you ask Sorin, the important people have arrived... *grin*
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Please keep that to non event threads... thank you.

...This has been a Forum Service Announcment.

No making out in the broom closet!
Addison 18 years ago
Alfarinn

No making out in the broom closet!

Addison says "What?!?!"
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Thaddeus is in full agreement with Addison.

I sense a pout coming on.
Fiona 18 years ago
can't use the broom closet... hmmm... ya know, way back when, palaces and whatnot had smaller lounges off the ballroom to... relax in between dances during events like this...

*innocent look*

(oh alright, i'll behave!)
Kyle Evans 18 years ago
That's why nova and I are getting it on in the domicile before the ball /evil grin
Alfarinn 18 years ago
LOL, look Carol isn't the only one who can overshare!

Good plan though... hold ya off until the ride home at least!
Fiona 18 years ago
oh i don't know ~ if their little chat on the balcony takes too long, they may have to warm each other up... but it would be purely medicinal, ya know? wouldn't want Kyle getting hypothermia or anything!
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
I'll tell y'all the same thing I told vex. ITS THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY. Kyle is not having sex outside in like 30 degree weather. However, if they were in alaska...that's like t-shirt weather and then they'd get it on.

Principals people...principals!
Rachyl 18 years ago
Forget principals, that's for the teachers to worry about. We're talking about Kyle and Nova.

You know what that kind of weather does?

Causes shrinkage. She wouldn't want to do him with a frozen piece even if she was indoors.
Fiona 18 years ago
LOL

I never said they had to do it outside ~ there's always the forbidden broom closet!!!