Not Well

Not a fountain either.

I haven't been feeling well the past day or so and have been sleeping quite a bit. I swear I've been asleep more than awake and its not very useful. My tags have backed up on me something fierce. I'll try to get to them some time when I'm conscious but since there's quite a few people waiting on one of mine I figured I should let you know the reason for the delay.

Aside from Christian who had totally been blank on the whole what to do next. Sleeping turned out to be good for something because he finally came up with an idea.

Aishe 18 years ago
*hugs* You're not allowed to not feel well. *stops and counts the negatives... yeah, that makes sense.*

Stop feeling sick! By order of the Menace!
Alexandra 18 years ago
Feel better soon hun, being sick sucks
Pakpao 18 years ago
Awwww... no fun, no fun at all. Just keep sleeping and take care of yourself. I Hope youre up and feeling better soon.
Shay 18 years ago
Yea...being sick is just wrong, but until you feel better then you should stay in bed. Hope it doesn't last much longer.

*Goes in search of a spell to put on the whole forum to make y'all sick proof!*
Fiona 18 years ago
Oh, no!! I was starting to worry bout ya!!! Get some sleep and get better some you can come back out and play wif us!!!

(And Shay ~ If you find that spell, lemme know ~ I want in on it... I'm starting to think human viruses are starting to be sent instead of computetr viruses these days!!!)
Maeve 18 years ago
Feel better soon hon. Being sick is just no fun at all.

And I totally want in on that spell if you find it. Not been feeling so great the last few days myself. :P
Shay 18 years ago
I dunno...it may just be that us here in California have some kind of protective bubble around us. (Alec?)
But I will definitely keep looking.
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Maybe it's the superflu O_O.

*goes off to read The Stand* Been feeling like hell myself, here's hoping all the people feeling icky get better soon .
Ginnie 18 years ago
:huggy for all our sickos.
Ginnie 18 years ago
*huggles* for all our sickos
Fiona 18 years ago
Oh man ~ Not Captain Trips!!!!
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
No protective bubble here - there's a girl at work who's been sick since...gah, probably November. Of course, I think she had been traveling...might have imported it from elsewhere.

Feel better!
Shay 18 years ago
Well I can't test my theory until July, when I go to Calgary...but I swear it's California.
Fiona 18 years ago
Then maybe we should all goto Califonia so we don't get sick?
Mathias 18 years ago
Road Trip!
Maeve 18 years ago
Who's driving?
Winter 18 years ago
I loved Cali the last (and only) time I went...
Can you picture this motley crew packed into a bus together? lol..

PS . I'm Driving! Mouhahahahaha..
Maeve 18 years ago
LOL...thanks for that mental image there Winter. Though if you're driving, I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to get on the bus. Especially after that laugh.

*hides so she cannot be forced on the bus*
Fiona 18 years ago
Oh, I'm sure I can find one or two tricks to get you on the bus...
Shay 18 years ago
Oh yea! I'll find a huge tent or hall to rent...y'all just bring your sleeping bags!