Out of town!

My appologies all. I went out of town on Friday and will not be returning till Tuesday. I had to work briefly so I had just a min left to post a note here.

Unfortunately my battery is dying and I have no time to read all the posts. Sorry to those that are awaiting upon me. I will be back with lots of inspiration (i hope) on Tuesday.

Thanks!
~C

Fallon 18 years ago
Enjoy your time away...we will wait for you
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Have fun, Cyrus Have a good journey.
Yuu 18 years ago
=D Beware of the cheese!
Addison 18 years ago
Fear the cheese? I missed something here.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Maybe Cyrus was going to Wisconsin?
Cyrus 18 years ago
I have returned from the wilds of Oregon! The natives were quite wild and ran about naked!

Ok so only the short people were wild and naked as well as loud. But on a whole it was quite a change from normal for me.

Thanks for the well wishes all, its good to be home. I am still trying to catch up.
Fallon 18 years ago
Yay! Big kitty is back!
Fiona 18 years ago
That's where the cheese came from ~ Tillamook!!! (Sorry ~ previous Oregonian here...)

Welcome back!
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
mmm...tillamook.
Fiona 18 years ago
I have to admit, that is one thing I REALLY miss about the Oregon Coast ~ my Gramma lives about 10 miles from the factory, so every visit, we had to go there for ice cream and a bag of cheese curds... *sigh* they just don't have decent cheese in Texas...
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Sorry. We've got Jack cheeses out here. Yum! Some good dairies in CA.
Addison 18 years ago
oooh - cheese curd. We have a cheese store that makes ithere, but prolly way better out that way.

Squeeky cheese
Shay 18 years ago
what is that? cheese curd? I've seen something called that at...KFC...but never got brave enough to order it.
Addison 18 years ago
It's a squeeky cheese! I've only had white cheese curd, and it's best fresh...but tis good.

HERE is the link to a descrip on wikipedia.
Shay 18 years ago
Eek! squeeky cheese?! It gives me the shivers just thinking about it :P
Fiona 18 years ago
it is rather odd the first time you try it, but fresh is definetly the best!!! (and squeeky is the best way to describe it!!!)