Bussy Bussy

I haven't been neglecting ya'll. I've just been busy working on my site. I feel so bad heh.. If you need me for anything or just want to draw my attention to a thread, you can IM me. All my messenger's are linked in my profile. If you have Xfire, you can add Septre to your list

To see what I've been working on click the WWW

TTYL

Su-Chen Ling 18 years ago
I'm getting closer to completetion. Been spending time trying to find a CSS or other code (not php. I've no more free db spaces) for an album.. finally I just made my own..

Unfortunatly, It's not quite right. See here (click on Gallery)...

The big window is the problem... right now it's an i-frame in the table... what I need is a way to get it to show the image smaller that will fit into that window (I don't want it scrollable)..

But I want people to be able to click on it and have a "pop up" of the fullsized image.

I either want to do it in the iframe w/o making another page for it (html page) or do it in a div layer.. (If possible).. if not.. then oh well.

But I've posted at Lissa Explains for help.. think I'll post at The Angry Crayon too.

So just a heads up. The sooner I get this finished, the sooner I can get back to spending my time posting RP in forums and sitting here doodeling while I wait for replies..
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
Ooh, I wondered who Karel Elliot was LOL