While writing my intro...

I sort of created places and things that I figure are in a city as large is Nachton. Is that ok?

Mai 18 years ago
Like what? We might even want to add them.
Meegan 18 years ago
A dog park, a smoothie stand, her condo building, a pet shelter, and the building her fashion studio is in...so far.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Are you not going to keep your residence within your clan's property? Otherwise that's cool.
Meegan 18 years ago
She's not a vampire...

yet.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Sneaky...that's cool.
Mai 18 years ago
there is a place for humans to have homes

you could just move your description over when you're turned..or get a new home with your new clan.
Meegan 18 years ago
It's all very generic so far, nothing too terribly detailed.

Am I right in assuming that there are a great deal of humans in Tachran? If not, where do the Vampires feed?
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Its a normal, metropolis city by the coast, is what i'm thinking. At least 100,000...ish?
Meegan 18 years ago
Well then small dog parks, three story walk ups and smoothie stands are nothing out of the ordinary.

I'll worry about changing her bio and having her move when she's turned.

If you want I can just post what I have...
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
I think everyone's posting what they have, we're not locking the bio's up until after we start. So yeah go ahead, would love to see it.
Meegan 18 years ago
Well her bio is up, this is for the "Realm of the City" forum.

I'll throw it up there, just pardon the bad spelling I don't have a word precessing program at the moment. (ANd then you can move it if you want. )
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Oh I misunderstood, its in the right place. =D
Temprah 18 years ago
Cool into! She's seriously OCD..? Or just has her life super rigidly ordered.. I was reading thinking man.. who takes that long to get ready?? heh I am *not* girly..
Meegan 18 years ago
An hour is nothing when you want to do bizzar things with your hair. I knew a girl in HS who was very into the "Goth" scene and took an hour to style her black hair and put on her white make-up with the black lipstick.

No I don't think she's OCD just a bit anal about her clothes and things.
Temprah 18 years ago
heh.. Girls like her just make my head hurt, I can't get it.. My mornings before work in an hour i'm up, showered, dressed with makeup and hair done, gotten X up and out the door, taken the dogs out and I'm on the road to work. If I spend more than 15 minutes doing my make up there's something wrong with me or we're going someplace special. Hair is like 10 minutes MAX.. but I've worn the same hairstyle for years so I know what I'm doing =p
Meegan 18 years ago
We get up at 6:15 and leave the house at 6:30...what is this make up stuff you speak of