Random!

Fun little toy!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Alec!

1. On average, women blink nearly twice as much as Alec.
  2. A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Alec, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.
  3. Michelangelo finished his great statue of Alec in 1504, after eighteen months work!
  4. Women shoplift four times more frequently than Alec.
  5. If you chew gum while peeling Alec then it will stop you from crying!
  6. It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Alec.
  7. The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than Alec.
  8. Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Alec.
  9. Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Alec.
  10. Alec can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time!
I am interested in - do tell me about

Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Thaddeus Grey!

1. Thaddeus Grey is 984 feet tall.
  2. The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Thaddeus Grey.
  3. Thaddeus Grey can sleep for three and a half years.
  4. The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Thaddeus Grey!
  5. Medieval knights put the skin of Thaddeus Grey on their sword handles to improve the grip.
  6. During severe windstorms, Thaddeus Grey may sway several feet to either side!
  7. While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Thaddeus Grey.
  8. Thaddeus Grey was named after Thaddeus Grey the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'!
  9. The most dangerous form of Thaddeus Grey is the bicycle.
  10. The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Thaddeus Grey.
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kem!

1. Kem can't sweat!
  2. In Ancient Egypt, people wore glittery eyeshadow made from the crushed shells of Kem!
  3. Kem will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
  4. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Kem in your ear 700 times.
  5. Reindeer like to eat Kem.
  6. Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Kem!
  7. Birds do not sleep in Kem, though they may rest in him from time to time!
  8. The condom - originally made from Kem - was invented in the early 1500s.
  9. Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Kem, and frequently rise to the surface for air.
  10. Kem has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap!
The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Thaddeus Grey.

Yeah, that's understandable *nods*

While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Thaddeus Grey.

10 percent? Alfarinn will not be pleased :
Kem will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.

Oh my stars.
Kem`Raaisu 18 years ago
I feel dirty.
You should, condom man!
Kem`Raaisu 18 years ago
Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Kem in your ear 700 times.

Got some music, Blinky? I got some Kem for ya. :P
Get away from my ears, you dirty man! I know you've been Thaddeusing again!
Kem`Raaisu 18 years ago
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Aishe&gender=f" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Aishe!

1. In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and Aishe.

2. Apples are covered with a thin layer of Aishe!

3. Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Aishe.

4. You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Aishe to reach the earth's core.

5. Aisheomancy is the art of telling the future with Aishe.

6. 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Aishe.

7. Aishe was the first Tsar of Russia.

8. Aisheocracy is government by Aishe!

9. Ostriches stick their heads in Aishe not to hide but to look for water.

10. If the annual Australian Aishe crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in - do tell me about

!!! Hey now, I'm not in that 10%. I was busy. Uh, looking for water.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
There are women grinding Thaddeus?!?! Understandable but I don't think I like that fact.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
I'm lazy so I copied

1. Europe is the only continent that lacks Alfarinn.
2. Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Alfarinn.
3. Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Alfarinn', hated Alfarinn and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
4. More people are killed by Alfarinn each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
5. Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Alfarinn.
6. Alfarinn can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
7. Alfarinn will often glow under UV light!
8. Pacman was originally called Alfarinnman!
9. There are six towns named Alfarinn in the United States.
10. You can tell if Alfarinn has been hard-boiled by spinning him. If he stands up, he is hard-boiled.
Artemis Bellezone 18 years ago

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Artemis Bellezone!

1. By tradition, a girl standing under Artemis Bellezone cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege.
  2. If you break Artemis Bellezone, you will get seven years of bad luck.
  3. Finding Artemis Bellezone on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
  4. While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Artemis Bellezone.
  5. Lightning strikes Artemis Bellezone over seven times every hour!
  6. About 100 people choke to death on Artemis Bellezone each year.
  7. It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Artemis Bellezone.
  8. Artemis Bellezone can live for up to a week without a head.
  9. Artemis Bellezone was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
  10. New Zealand was the first place to allow Artemis Bellezone to vote!
Kem`Raaisu 18 years ago
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Alfarinn!

1. Europe is the only continent that lacks Alfarinn.

2. Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Alfarinn. (See? I knew it!)

3. Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Alfarinn', hated Alfarinn and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.

4. More people are killed by Alfarinn each year than die in aeroplane accidents. (That's the 10% caught grinding their Thaddeus Greys, I'll bet)

5. Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Alfarinn. (I always knew it. Flamer.)

6. Alfarinn can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.

7. Alfarinn will often glow under UV light! (See #5)

8. Pacman was originally called Alfarinnman!

9. There are six towns named Alfarinn in the United States.

10. You can tell if Alfarinn has been hard-boiled by spinning him. If he stands up, he is hard-boiled. (Can't... even... type without... laughing...)
Aishe 18 years ago
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Aishe Nevrat!

1. In Chinese, the sound 'Aishe Nevrat' means 'bite the wax tadpole'! Go me?

2. Without its lining of Aishe Nevrat, your stomach would digest itself. Uh... ouch?

3. The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Aishe Nevrat and compline. ....

4. Aishe Nevrat can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated! RAWR!

5. Never store Aishe Nevrat at room temperature. Spontaneous Aishe combustion?

6. If you kiss Aishe Nevrat for one minute you will burn six or seven calories! That's right, I'm good for you!

7. Aishe Nevrat is actually a vegetable, not a fruit. Contrary to popular belief...

8. Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing Aishe Nevrat. Where am I while all this pr0n is happening? I'm missing it!

9. Aishe Nevrat is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees. I thought I felt something sticky...

10. All shrimp are born as Aishe Nevrat, but gradually mature into females! That explains the funny feeling in my left toe. Right?
Pakpao 18 years ago

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Pakpao!

1. When Pakpao is swallowed, she will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes!
  2. It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Pakpao.
  3. Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Pakpao', hated Pakpao and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
  4. If you toss Pakpao 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom.
  5. Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on Pakpao!
  6. Contrary to popular belief, Pakpao is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
  7. In her entire life, Pakpao will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
  8. If you lick Pakpao ten times, you will consume one calorie!
  9. Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than Pakpao.
  10. Pakpao is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field.

so very wrong...
Shay 18 years ago
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Shay!

1. Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and Shay are all berries! (Mathias...is this true?)

2. Shay once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest. (Before I started waxing my mustache)

3. Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Shay! (Too intimidated by my exotic beauty)

4. 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Shay. (Of course they do)

5. Shay can jump up to sixteen times her own height. (Handy)

6. Shay was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return. (Previous life)

7. Scientists believe that Shay began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas!(How rude)

8. It can take Shay several days to move just through one tree.(Sounds probable)

9. Czar Paul I banished Shay to Siberia for marching out of step! (Yes, I've always been known to march to a different drum)

10.Lightning strikes Shay over seven times every hour. (Explains my sparkling personality, and random twitching)
Alexandra 18 years ago
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Music!

1. Music is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.

2. Scientists have discovered that music can smell the presence of autism in children!

3. Donald Duck's middle name is music.

4. Music is born white; its pink feathers are caused by pigments in its typical diet of shrimp.

5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten music.

6. Europe is the only continent that lacks music.

7. Music can't drink - it absorbs water from its surroundings by osmosis.

8. Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with music.

9. Music can clean its ears with its tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.

10. More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in music.
OMG that's so wrong... and Europe lacks music? HA!! so not true
Ginnie 18 years ago
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ginnie!

1. Until the 1960s, Ginnie was not allowed to enter Disneyland!
2. The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal Ginnie.
3. Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Ginnie.
4. Ginnie can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak.
5. Peanuts and Ginnie are beans!
6. Ginnie kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.
7. Ginnie can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated!
8. Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Ginnie'.
9. Ginnie is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp.
10. Ginnie can turn her stomach inside out.
Ginnie 18 years ago
6. Ginnie kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.

OMG WOOO!
Meegan 18 years ago
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Meegan!

1. 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Meegan.
2. The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Meegan!
3. A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Meegan.
4. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Meegan in your ear 700 times!
5. When provoked, Meegan will swivel the tip of her abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at her attacker!
6. In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Meegan is 10:1.
7. Abraham Lincoln, who invented Meegan, was the only US president ever granted a patent.
8. Meegan has 118 ridges around the edge.
9. Meegan has a memory span of three seconds!
10. New Zealand was the first place to allow Meegan to vote.