Help me artsy folks.

Cough, cybering, or paying i suppose, for a sig/avatar.

See my character description He is roughyl modeled after the prince of persia character...so if you need to kinda get an idea onhair, skin coloring, etc. check out prince of persia's website.

Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
oooo! A project =D I'll play with something tonight and see what I can come up with. Any idea what you'd like? (And I loved your bio BTW.. angry and vengeful is always interesting)
Xerxes Asha 18 years ago
will come up with an idea today, closing down the comp at work
Mai 18 years ago
Looks like you've got someone to make you one.

Damn I missed out on the cyborz!
I don't do cyborz so you can have it, my treat.. kk =)
Xandare 18 years ago
I get all that Hawt Cyborrz..
w00t! I Roxxorz!
mmmmm.. puppet luvin.... =p
Xerxes Asha 18 years ago
Ok haven't really had much time to think about this...going on my *counts on fingers* 22nd hour awake, with all about 3 of those being working...get to sleep for like 4 thern go back, woooohoooo!

Anyways, thinking something simple and dark, I like the profiles a lot; Maybe just have him in a nice stylish contemporary cut suit? I dunno you just run with it I Am sure I will like it.
ooooh nice avatar! I got the model done last night but didn;t finish up composition for the sig, i am a little distracted with mafia. I can finish it up tonight if you'd like it still. I am assuming he's clan Evenhet? Any qupte or such you want on it?
Xerxes Asha 18 years ago
He is a ctually clanless (cackle)

as for a quote...hrmm how about.

"Humanity, like freedom, is elusive and strange. Those who have it, don't realize is value, and those who don't prize it more than life itself."

if that is too long. just be creative.
Xerxes Asha 18 years ago
I made the Av myself.

Really....I did. I promise.

Ok I didn't. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Mai 18 years ago
LOL, there is no denying where that background came from, my friend, Briare's handywork is all over it.

Nice try though
Gaia 18 years ago
lol nice try :0P
Temprah 18 years ago
OK so umm it took me forever but I did you a sig =)

Meegan 18 years ago
I love the av it looks like Goran Visnjic as Jimmy Angelov in Practical Magic.

Temprah that sig rocks!
geeii 18 years ago
afk to masterbate....THAT IS SO HOT.
ROFL!!! Glad you like it. I googled up some picks of the princ of persia guy and went from there.