A belated meeting (attn. Carol)

Walking down the corridors of the Domicile Alex moved with an almost catlike grace and stride, her dark eyes wide open for anything she would encounter, entering an elevator she was taken down, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear she suddenly felt nervous.

The elevator suddenly stopped, as the doors opened the stepped out walking a few steps she noticed the interior of the corridor changing from a stone surface to a shiney metal, finding a large circular room at the end of the corridor she stepped inside looking around with great intrest.

"Wow someone's hightech here.. nice laptop"

Smirking she waited for Carol to show up.

Carol 18 years ago
Carol was looking through the files found at the Hillman compound, tapping her pen against her lips. The elevator sensor beeped and she looked over at her monitors on the wall next to her.

Her eyes narrowed. 'Oh.' Carol turned back to her desk and on another panel called up the information on the female who was walking into the lobby. Ellis' outside contacts had been busy. She pushed away from her desk and towards her door that connected to the lobby.

She sighed. 'Fuck now I need an assistant.' Starting her routine, she checked herself in the mirror. She was wearing her Salior Moon inspired outfit. Sailor outfit with pig tails, but with white and blue toe tipped combat boots. Carol put her hand on the door and exited.

'Well hello, hello.'
Alexandra 18 years ago
Turning her head as Carol entered, Alex looked her over, almost laughing out loud at the outfit she was wearing, but if someone could pull it off then it was the blonde standing before her.

'Well hello, hello.'

"Hi there, you must be my welcome comité"

As she spoke a smile formed on her lips, moving her head her long locks dances around her shoulders, cascading down her in black lace clad upper body.

Carol 18 years ago
'That I be.' Carol gave her a slight courtsey and then propped herself up against the wall, next to the computer panel. 'Hopefully you found everything alright. The slaughterhouse district can be a little daunting, if not a little stinky.' Pointing to the wall, the computer opened up and slid out the hand imprint panel.

'Might as well start the festivities with a little sharing of DNA.' Carol nodded towards the right hand impression and waited.
Alexandra 18 years ago
Smiling as Carol made a courtsey, Alex' dark eyes sparkled with humor, moving a lock of hair behind her ear she watched each move the other woman made.

'Might as well start the festivities with a little sharing of DNA.' Carol nodded towards the right hand impression and waited.

Looking at the handprint device she moved towards it, placing her right hand on the plate, feeling a pinprick on her fingertips she flinched slightly but didn't pull her hand back, feeling the small needles pull back she slowly removed her hand, looking at her hand she saw the small holes already fading away, lifting her eyes she managed another smile.

"So... what next? sorry if I sound all business like.. I'm not used to things like this.."
Carol 18 years ago
'Naw, that's fine with me. You've done this schpeel once, you've done it a million times. Let's go check out your apartment then.' She gave Alex a smile and bounced off down the hall towards the elevator. It opened as soon as she came within 12 feet of it.

'Everything here is computerized and the elevators are activated by presence sensors. You're registered in the database now so it'll recognize you and where you're allowed to travel in the Domicile.' She backed into the elevator, beckoning the woman in.
Alexandra 18 years ago
Following Carol into the elevator Alex nodded her head at what she told her, so everything was computerized, that was nifty.. watching the doors close as she got inside she felt the elevator move, she wasn't quite sure if it was going up or down.

"So.. it's your job to show the newbies around?"

Crooking her head to the side she once again moved a lock of hair out of her face tugging it behind her left ear, it was a habbit of hers she did without even registering it, moving her hands down she smoothed them across the leather of her bootcut pants.

Carol 18 years ago
Carol shrugged, 'Eh, for the most part. I'm the executive secretary here and Ellis'...' she paused, blinking. 'Yes I'm the one that shows everyone around.' She cleared her throat and took a moment to look at Alexandra.

Carol wondered, are there ever any ugly vampires? They were all so thin, seemingly rich and gorgeous. Not that it was a bad thing, it just kind of made her chuckle. Still, this one sure was purdy.

The elevator quietly descended deeper into the Domicile's belly and gently stopped at their floor. The doors slid open and Carol walked out, ponytails bouncing.

'I've seriously said this about a hundred times in the past three years, although lately we've gotten more vampires from out of country. Ellis apparently was busy putting out leads.' She sighed, fuck it, she might as well tell her.

'I'm not sure if you've heard, but the Clan has recently gone through a bit of a...uh...reorganization.' Clasping her hands behind her, she continued to walk down the hallway. 'To put it mildly, we're in a bit of a pickle. Ellis is gone, Simon is the new leader and he's about to get called to the Council to answer for the massive amount of deaths and damage we caused in the city.'

She gave Alexandra a side look.
'Well, that's long story, short.'
Alexandra 18 years ago
Feeling Carol look her over Alex looked back and smirked slightly, she always had alot of attention from both sexes, she was used to getting stared at by people and found it very flatering most of the time.

'I've seriously said this about a hundred times in the past three years, although lately we've gotten more vampires from out of country. Ellis apparently was busy putting out leads.' She sighed, fuck it, she might as well tell her.
"Well I'm from France.. but then you probably knew that already"

Smiling once more she removed a little piece of lint from her right sleeve, looking back up as Carol began to speak once more.

'I'm not sure if you've heard, but the Clan has recently gone through a bit of a...uh...reorganization.' Clasping her hands behind her, she continued to walk down the hallway. 'To put it mildly, we're in a bit of a pickle. Ellis is gone, Simon is the new leader and he's about to get called to the Council to answer for the massive amount of deaths and damage we caused in the city.'

"I was watching the compound right before the big explosion.. I didn't go inside as I just arrived as it all came crashing down... So.. Ellis is what? dead? and Simon.. is taking over from her, will I get to meet him?"

She had so many questions, being part of a clan like this was very differnent then the clan she used to belong to back in France.. she missed Michel, apart from being her creator they were also lovers for a very long time, when she was alone in bed she missed his touches and the feel of him laying next to her.

Wrinkling her nose she looked back at Carol as she spoke again, nodding her head in understanding she spoke.

"Well I'm around if anyone needs my help, just holler"
Carol 18 years ago
'Simon will more than likely find you, but yes you will meet him.' Approaching a nondescript door, Carol accessed the panel and programmed the permissions.

'This is your place now. It'll recognize you and only you. Everyone else will have to knock, except for me and Simon, but that's dire emergencies, upset stomach, a leak.' She gave her a wink. 'Ok let's go in!'

Upon entering Carol did her best Vanna white impression. Turning back to face Alexandra, she did her showcase of the suite.
'To my right is the kitchen and dining room. To my left, up the stairs are your three bedrooms or, study and two bedrooms. You have approximately three thousand square feet of space. You're welcome to bring in whatever you want or let me know and we can make arrangement to furnish. There are, of course, a few rules.'

Putting her arms down and lacing her fingers in front of her, her smile dropped.
'Absolutely no strangers are allowed in here or in the Domicile for that matter. No one is to know the location of the Domicile. All familiars are to be introduced to Simon and then properly cataloged. I will remind you and then Simon will remind you again, but only once.

'Do not fuck up.' Then she smiled brightly again. 'Any questions?'
Alexandra 18 years ago
Following Carol down the corridor until they came to a door she waited patiently, listening to her talk about Simon she nodded her head a faint smile on her lips.

Upon entering Carol did her best Vanna white impression. Turning back to face Alexandra, she did her showcase of the suite. 'To my right is the kitchen and dining room. To my left, up the stairs are your three bedrooms or, study and two bedrooms. You have approximately three thousand square feet of space. You're welcome to bring in whatever you want or let me know and we can make arrangement to furnish. There are, of course, a few rules.'

Entering her new home Alex' eyes widened in shock.. this was hers? but.. it was huge...

Taking in all the information Carol was providing her she just nodded her head, speechless that she had a home this big.. for just her.. swallowing to get rid of the lump in her troath she took a deep breath.

"Thank you, I don't know what to say, I don't have any furniture of my own, exept for a large wardrobe and my laptop, so I would love it if you could arange some funishing"

Smiling she looked at Carol as the other woman began to speak again.

Putting her arms down and lacing her fingers in front of her, her smile dropped. 'Absolutely no strangers are allowed in here or in the Domicile for that matter. No one is to know the location of the Domicile. All familiars are to be introduced to Simon and then properly cataloged. I will remind you and then Simon will remind you again, but only once.

'Do not fuck up.' Then she smiled brightly again. 'Any questions?'

Listening carefully to the other woman she nodded her head a few times indicating that she was paying attention, she was still in shock about the amount of space that was now hers and hers alone.

"I won't fuck up.. I promise, wow I can't believe this is mine.. sorry if I seem to be in shock but I've never owned anything like this, in France.. well lets just say we share alot"

As she spoke she felt a blush creep up her cheecks, casting her eyes down she looked at her feet for a moment, moving a lock of hair behind her ear she looked back up.
Carol 18 years ago
Carol walked towards the door, ponytails bouncing. 'That pretty much concludes our tour for today.' Insert Vanna White smile. 'I'm always around, let me know what you'd like for your apartment and we can get it done.'

She waved goodbye with her index finger and turned on her heel, her pleated skirt fanning out.

((OOC - Carol out, pending response))
Alexandra 18 years ago
Carol
Carol walked towards the door, ponytails bouncing. 'That pretty much concludes our tour for today.' Insert Vanna White smile. 'I'm always around, let me know what you'd like for your apartment and we can get it done.'

She waved goodbye with her index finger and turned on her heel, her pleated skirt fanning out.

Saying her goodbyes to Carol, Alex spun around in her livingroom, both arms stretch out she let out a squeel of enjoyment, she still couldn't believe it, a whole apartment as big as this one all for herself.

Taking a seat on the still bare floor she looked around, she should get some stuff in here, she had a storagebox in a nearby city, she could arange to get some of her belongings out of there and move them here, she would have to do it herself as it wasn't allowed to bring people or vampires from the outside into the Domicile.

Closing her eyes she sat back against the wall, enjoying the peace and quiet, for the first time in her unlife she had something for her very own.. and she was going to enjoy every second of it.

((ooc. Alex out))