Question.

How come when I try to post anywhere outside of Out Of Character (this forum) and Welcome to Nocton I get this message?

Su-Chen Ling, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Lotus 18 years ago
your bio needs to be approved before you are allowed to RP
Su-Chen Ling 18 years ago
How long does that usually take? Can't you tell I'm eager? lol
Lotus 18 years ago
hehe just check your PMs to see what the staff has said about it. Once you've covered all the bases , they will let you know and you'll get a "SA Member" tag underneath your username, this means you can post in the nachton city forums. To gain access to clan territory, you will need to speak with an elder of that clan and become a member.
Su-Chen Ling 18 years ago
Yeah.. I've only spoken to the clan elder of Evenhet, and a few PMs from players saying hi and stuff.. (may just be one player using several characters to say hi..LoL)

In the mean time, I'll just lurk.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
You should get a post from the Staff, not just me.