Keeping In touch (Attn:Aishe)

A shining red convertible rolled down the Nachton strip. Apollyon was traveling at a leisurely pace.He had just picked up 30 cigars of impeccable quality, and a five bottles of red wine. Imported from Italy and aged perfectly. His thoughts strayed to his first acquaintance in Nachton ....Aishe.He could have swore he saw her at that party. His left hand took the white leather steering wheel as his right obtained his cell from his pants pocket. He opened it up and Scrolled to her name, Hitting the green button he listened to the phone dial, hearing the trademark hello, he spoke into the phone.

"Heya, it's Peter. You remember me?"

Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe was winning the toy car grand prix with Artemis' little distraction from the other night when she heard the jingle of her cell phone. Dashing into the bedroom and retrieving it from the dresser, she opened it and said hello.

Her smile grew as she recognized the voice.

"I seem to recall someone by that name. Let's see... hmmm..."

Feigning amnesia for a few moments longer she finally laughed and said,
"How are you, stranger? What's up?"
Apollyon 18 years ago
Apollyon shrugged his shoulders and responded

"Nothing much, was just thinkin of my first night here. I was remembering the Vesper Gardens. And lo and behold I remembered that little girl sitting all by her lonesome.How are things?"
Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe winced as the car hit yet another table leg. Fortunately it was resilient and sturdy. She was a little afraid of what Artemis might say if she returned his car all battered up.

"Oh, it's going quite well. I've met some... really fun people since coming to Nachton. What about you? Have you opened up your shop yet?"
Apollyon 18 years ago
Apollyon heard some strange crashing sound come from the backround

"Not quite yet. Im still waiting on a response to an offer I made on a piece of property." Apollyon paused a moment, "You sound a little preoccupied, should I call back later?"
Aishe 18 years ago
Ooh. Shit. Aishe hurried to un-wedge the toy car from where it was lodged halfway beneath a cabinet. How she'd managed that, with the wheels so large, she would never really know, but she was happy to find the tough little toy in fine shape.

"Uh... no, I'm sorry Peter. I was, er... well, playing a game, of sorts. I'll stop, I didn't mean to be rude!" One last hasty examination of the car showed her that she wasn't a complete driver's ed washout.

Placing the car out of the way she moved to the comfy sofa and sat down, tucking her legs underneath her.

"There, all set for chatting! So what property did you decide on? I'd love to see it sometime, if you get it!"
Apollyon 18 years ago
Apollyon chuckled at her reaction.unknowingly he moved the wheel to the left and began veering into the left lane.a car horn reminded him he was still actually driving.

"Woopsie!"

he giggled for a second, but his smile disappeared as the car he cut off pulled next to him, a Geo Metro. The man inside, a scruffed up, obese middle aged man stared daggers at Apollyon, and flashed him the official New York state driver's communication signal. Apollyon's face grew red and he replied to this joke of a man.

"hey buddy why don't ya take that heap back to the Go-Kart joint where ya found it, before I stick you in a mayonnaise jar.And get that finger out of my face before I cram your whole fist up your fuckin' ass!.

it took a minute for him to realize he was still on the phone, he giggled uncontrollably his face red still, only now with embarrassment.

"hehehe, sorry I'm drivin'." Apollyon got back onto his train of thought. "Its right on the strip. I had just left a party at the Community Center Ball. I just wanted to drive around and check Nachton out. Then Bam! I see the ideal property for my business right out of the blue.I checked it out and called the number they posted, Still haven't heard anything yet.

Apollyon paused briefly and shrugged again

"Hey do ya have anything goin' on tonight? I'm kinda bored and I still haven't met too many people around here."
Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe heard the car horn on the other end of the line.

"Hey, careful! You shouldn't talk and drive at the same time!" Granted, she had been, but that was different!

So Peter had been at the ball that night too? A shame she'd missed him. It see,ed like all of nachton had been therte though, it was easy to lose someone in the crowd. Although... Peter was very recognizeable, she imagined, even in a costume... especially in a costume.

"Hey do ya have anything goin' on tonight? I'm kinda bored and I still haven't met too many people around here."

Aishe thought for a few moments and then grinned.
"Well honestly I've been feeling a little pent-up lately. I've been meaning to work out some, but if you're not opposed to a little excersize...?" She let the question dangle, waiting to see how he'd respond.
Apollyon 18 years ago
"Not at all", Apollyon replied. "In fact I could use a little romping around. What do you have in mind?"
Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe just giggled a bit. "I've never been there but I was told to visit at some point. Ah, can you pick me up? We'll have to drive to get there. It's quite a walk otherwise." She gave Peter the address of the nearest intersection; she'd meet him down on the road to save time.

Aishe threw a few things into her backpack; she never traveled without it and this wasn't a purse-night. Then, waiting for peter's response, she gave a little grin. She just needed to make a quick stop up at the mall in Meridian for something she'd seen while meandering through earlier... Quite out of season for it, but once she'd wrapped her head around the idea she just couldn't resist.
Apollyon 18 years ago
Apollyon listened intently as Aishe gave him directions as to where to pick her up.he smiled as he replied to her

"Allright Ill be right there, I'll seeya in a couple minutes.

(OOC:Apollyon out pending Aishe's reply)
Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe nodded at her phone, then remembered that wasn't exactly the best way to communicate.

"All right, I'll meet you in a few minutes."

Grabbing her backpack she trotted out of her suite, and along the halls to the elevators. She just had one little stop to make...

((ooc:Aishe out, tbc!))