Sig restrictions

I'm thinking 500x200 gives us more to work with than 450x250. The latter seems too tall. Watcha think?

Mai 18 years ago
The 250 is too tall. I am not fond of tall sigs.. and really not fond of them on the bottom of really long RP messages.. especially and active post between two people with huge sigs.. scroll...scroll...scroll.

But its not something that I'll get all nazi over until you make the rules.. then I'll go all "get out the ruler.."

Don't mind me.. I swear I've had no coffee this morning.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Oh coffee....

I just wanted to concentrate on the writing than the sigs, although I know this board will have lots of both swirling around, which I'm ENCOURAGING! 500x200 gives us enough to work with, let us see how your sig looks that size if you please, temp. When you get the chance. =)
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
It's a toss up for me.. I agree the 450 x 250 seems.. odd. The ratio of the 500 x 200 is more pleasing visually to me, but the key is usually height so you can get more detail in on your face close ups (Cause that's what we all use on them ya know) I suppose since we have a max height of 250 for avatars that 200 sig height would work well, gives you room above for a smaller post so it should all line up if you know what I mean? And the avatar could be used for larger close ups if desired.
Xandare 18 years ago
Now all you need to do is Post a Bio for her!

/slave driver mode = on
/whip crack
Mai 18 years ago
LOL, you're well trained.