Who needs a plan? - Instructions

Fashion should always figure into your nightly plans, whether it's just for a quick bite to eat or raiding a compound surrounded by a small army. Vampires didn't just wear black because it looked cool or was very slimming. We live during the night...duh, not only is black strategically smart, but it was in fact, great hiding the extra curves.

Ellis smiled and buckled her leather armor. The elbows, forearms, shoulders and thighs were heavily padded. The gloves had brushed metal on the knuckles and finger pads to make gripping and smashing someone's face, that much more spectacular. She stretched and bent her arms to get the feel of the leather's range and purred softly at the amazing range of motion.

Tonight she was going to finish what Hillman had started. Despite the fact that what she was doing was bringing attention to the clan and to her private dealings, she was getting her Beast back. If he wanted it, he could pay for it like any other highest bidder. This was a personal afront to her and god damn it, that just wasn't right. Putting her boot on the table next to her, she tightened the buckles of her boots and stretched out the leather on her legs. On the table were her accesories for the night. Her .38's, several clips for it, a collaspable asp and one little surprise.

Loading the guns and checking the barrels, she tucked them into her back holster strap. The little surprise was tucked nicely into a breast pocket. She considered taking her swords but decided against it. If the guns didn't work, she'd prefer to work with her hands. Way more fun that way.

As she stood in her quarters, she tied her hair back into a long, tight braid. Walking towards her door she accessed the computer panel, notifying Simon that she wanted his and the Tacharan members ready and waiting in the lobby for her.

And with that, she exited her quarters.

((OOC - This is it. We brief up in the Domicile lobby entrance. We're going to have 1 major thread, but if people want to break off to go to separate parts of Hillman's compound, 1 (ONE) extra thread is allowed. We all enter in the main thread.

I will do descriptive posts to explain what is happening around us or if our location changes. I will do those surrounding descriptions in RED.

Any questions, PM me.