I Be Back!

Yeah - I am back in watertown, NY. My finals are this week and next and I can't miss them lest I be considered failed, so here I be...and ready to take...none of them LOL

Well, mum's doing ...better I think. She opened her eyes a little bit the night before I left and squeezed my brother's hand when he asked her to, so that's good. They put in the trach and direct feeding tube yesterday and were going to try and let her breathe on her own last night. My brother calls everyone in the world to give them updates, but it seems that I am not on that list. grrr

But I am back and able to post again!

Nicholae 18 years ago
Welcome back little buddy
And we're all really glad your mom is doing better, but still sending good thoughts
Serena 18 years ago
welcome back! it's great to hear your mom's getting better, I'll keep her in my prayers still anyways =)
Addison 18 years ago
thanks!

My RP crew is glad I am back. Had to leave them in watertown as could not keep track of them all in florida. (Not that addison would have strayed too far from the lap top I am sure.)

But thanks for you guys' thoughts!
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Welcome back dear =) I opened up our inactive thread in the domicile again.
Addison 18 years ago
teehee yay! Sorry again for sneaking off like that on ya.
Nyra 18 years ago
Welcome back. I hope your mother continues to progress well on her road to full recovery and your brother starts calling you too with the latest info! *hugs*

Good to see you back and go study.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Welcome back and glad she's doing better
Aishe 18 years ago
/hugs, glad things seem to be looking positive! Hope they continue that way, good to have ya back!
Ginnie 18 years ago
Welcome back! Happy for your mom's improved health. I'll keep her in my prayers though. *huggles*
Artemis Bellezone 18 years ago
Welcome back. I am glad she is doing better. /hug
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Glad things are looking up. Cheers!
Pakpao 18 years ago
Glad you're back and that she is doing better. Hope things keep going that way. Now, Go study!
Addison 18 years ago
But I don't wanna study!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
You should tell em what you do study and let em ponder on what the practical portion of a test would be.

I think its interesting actually. But then I liked squishy sciences.
Shay 18 years ago
And it just seems the perfect job for CJ too!
Addison 18 years ago
lol

I be studying to be an embalmer (mort sci)

but tomorrow's practicum is on the fetal pig. Might have bob as the demo pig.
Aishe 18 years ago
That's awfully cool. I was going to go into forensic anthropology, but changed my mind and did archaeology instead. I still consider getting my grad degree in forensics but I think I may stay with archaeology.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
We had the pig... but ours didn't have a name. Now the mink, that was George.
Addison 18 years ago
I named ours Bob. Turns out bob didn't make the grade for the practicum test today. He wasn't among the chosen unfortunately. I feel slighted for Bob. LOL

Think I did ok though. Not failing. Wheee!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Woot! Congratz! /mourn Bob