Reckless Menace has been spotted

Anyway, since you've actually disappeared on IMs I'm going to post this here. Let me know if this is ok and such. Her chin is tilted up because in the whole pre render thing it seemed to give her a more queenly sort of dignified Egyptian air. It does however cause some of the features not to stand quite as exotically. (Trust me though, she's got quite the profile, not a Klinger nose but it isn't perky either)

Serena 18 years ago
*whistles* That's freakin sweet!
Shay 18 years ago
Really an awesome piece of art
Aishe 18 years ago
Holy crap! I'm stunned, that's awesome Mai! Thank you so much!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Thank you

And I'm glad you like it. The reckless menace had to be immortalized in artwork so that the Mighty Slayer of Cabinets couldn't get past it.
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
I'm never going to live that comment down.
Pakpao 18 years ago
Holy smokes! Total brilliantness.

on a side note, I’ve always had this image of Thaddeus with a whip and pith helmet shouting "back cabinets back!" It amuses me.
Aishe 18 years ago
No, never. But I've grown into it, I believe, and you have given me new purpose in life.

*rubs hands together gleefully*
Artemis Bellezone 18 years ago
It's beautiful Mai. you managed to capture the menace perfectly. And of course now we know who to be on the look out for. or who to blame depending on your preference.

Thaddeus I would be happy to hit Alfarinn with something else so that you can slay that instead. But if anyone asks, Aishe did it.
Aishe 18 years ago
*makes big puppydog eyes complete with quivering lip and fluttering eyelashes.*

I would never!

*crosses fingers behind back*
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
That came out very nice, Mai!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Glad you guys like it. You know it was tempting to do it up with a most wanted poster around her instead but... I figured this suited her slightly better.
Aishe 18 years ago
You know, your perceptions of me are based solely upon one experience in which I acted with slightly less caution than one might consider desirable.

I have not yet begun to be reckless. Or menacing.

No respect, I tell ya.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
No, that's one act from Aishe... The Bunny is a different story!
Aishe 18 years ago
Oh, I see how it is. Just because "Rabbit" has a reputation for being somewhat less than sane you have to assume Aishe must as well!!

I'll have you know that's not the case! I'm perfectly capable of being sane. I just uh, choose not to.

/mutter
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Well, she's certainly got that Menace bit down...

And Bunnuh CAN'T actually be sane. The tells are always there. It is just whether you catch them. Or wait five minutes and she cracks. :P

Great work, Mai!