Pak has people skills!

You are an evil evil woman, Pakpao. It is such a lovely trait.

Pakpao 18 years ago
Nic started it!
... and um... Rae helped
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Neither of those things are a surprise
Aishe 18 years ago
Oh dear....
Alfarinn 18 years ago
This from the reckless menace. Don't act surprised, Missy, you're just as evil as the rest of us.
Pakpao 18 years ago
really... that was A LOT nicer than she wanted to be... wait I sholdn't say that. Never mind.
Nicholae 18 years ago
Pakpao
Nic started it!
... and um... Rae helped

Huh? How's that again?
Pakpao 18 years ago
*thinks*... nope... standing by that. Pak is perfectly innocent in all things. Except when she isn't.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Just admit it, Nic, it will probably go easier on you because next she'll think up "evidence" to support her claims of your guilt.
Nicholae 18 years ago
Ahhh...so it's like that is it?
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Quite probably. Think of poor Etienne... Perhaps I should explain since it didn't get to happen but there was evilness planned for the poor wanna be Kalfu/Notus which suggests that Pakpao's player is evil. (Gannon -may- have been helping in that plan but that is beside the point)

Even Reign has a devious streak..
Pakpao 18 years ago
Evil! I'm shocked! No really, I am...
I though no one would ever notice. Thank you, I'm blushing.

But isn't there a saying about people in glass houses?
Nicholae 18 years ago
LMAO!! Oh yes....we are quite intimate with Reign's deviousness...and are wary of Therese as well. We have also heard of the legendary Gannon.

We will still reserve judgement on Pak until we get to know her a bit more personally, though we appreciate the heads up, and will try to be alert.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
*ponders the large amount of glass in the towers* Why yes, there is but this is about your evilness, not mine. *whistles*

Yep, I'm afraid Nic will probably be duped into thinking Pakpao is sweet and innocent... ok, at least innocent for a while longer. (but we all know she's evil...its only a matter of time before it manifests)
Aishe 18 years ago
Let's get one thing straight here. I'm not evil.

I'm goodness-impaired.

Honestly.
Pakpao 18 years ago
Yeah... sure... right... and my halo just got lost at the cleaners
Aishe 18 years ago
I can be goodness-impaired and politically correct! One does not preclude the other!! Really!