Homeward

He watched her like a hawk as they drove. She rolled down the window early in their drive and he hoped it wasnt to yell at passerbyers. He'd have to snap her neck then and what good would all this have been.

He thought about what he could do with her. She was new, she didn't know anyone, and he'd have her alone out in the woods in his underground home. He could keep her captive, make her his blood slave. Chain her up to the walls. He suspected if she didnt know anyone then no one would miss her. Wall chain was a bit too much for his speed but the possiblities were endless.

She had chewed her finger nail dangerously low and he was hungry. He hoped that she didn't start to bleed to soon or they possibly wouldnt make it home.

Next exit and turn right.

This was the first time he had kidnapped someone and took them to his home like this. Usually his killings were always fast and painful. Once in a while he'd force them to take him to their home. Or he would take them somewhere vacant.

So why now was he planning to store her at his home? The very place he was hiding?

He never did understand his thoughts and now wasnt the exception.

Fallon 18 years ago
When he directed her to take the next turn off the highway, a little bit more of her relaxed. It was dark and unpopulated where they were driving, but Fallon was used to living like that, as the house she shared with Ted had been out in the sticks as well. When they had first married she thought it was romantic, being out in the woods - jut the two of them. Her opinion on that changed rapidly after the first time he beat her.

She hoped it wouldn't be too much further.

"I...only have about a quarter tank of gas...will it be much farther?"
Panos Mehalitsenos 18 years ago
Her comment brought him out of the cloud of possibilities.

Turn here. he said without looking.

It was a dirt road that lead to no road just grass and ruts.

Dont stop when the road ends either, follow the ruts and stop after about four miles.
What's your name.

(you said shay in above post! )
Fallon 18 years ago
Now the little bit of confidence she'd been trying to build up, was squashed. The turn he instructed her to take appeared to go nowhere...and that quickly caused her stomach to knot up in fear, and her mind to race with horrible thoughts of what might be coming next.

She tasted iron in her mouth, and knew she'd chewed her finger until it had begun bleeding. She stuck her hand out the window, letting the cold air dry it off...hoping the pain would stop as well.

She checked her odometer when he told her it would only be another four miles, and slowed down to handle the bad road better.

"Fallon." She responded, as if she were a robot, and being operated by someone else. She was just following everything he said to the letter...hoping it would be enough.
Thats an unusual name. What does it mean.

He was talking to her now to keep his mind off feeding just yet. It excited him a little that he now had a prisoner. That was different and new. He could make her a familiar! That was a thought. Or he could kill her like normal. He could turn her too, but that statement made him laugh inwardly. He had never done that and when he had fed Chryseis from himself (which ultimatly ended in their bonding) he had been out for days afterward. What if that happened again? This Fallon would surely get away.

He would think on that. He was being unusual all together and that definatly would follow suit.
Fallon 18 years ago
She couldn't help the bitter laugh...she'd been asked that question before, and because the answer was so unlike her, it seemed like a huge joke had been played on her, when her mother named her.

"It's Celtic...and means leader."

She said it without any emotion at all. She had long ago learned how to keep her words without feeling, to prevent Ted from picking up some 'tone' he disliked.

She could also see why he should feel so confident about her inability to find her way back to the road - at night anyway. There were no markings of any kind along the trail...there really wasn't any trail, outside of the ruts.

She wondered what his name was, and then decided not to ask. The less she knew the better. And as long as he chose not to tell her, it helped her believe she would be released soon...there was no reason for her to know.
Her response struck him with a twang and he froze. It wasn't what she said it was 'how' she said it. Her emotionlessness. It was exactly like...Chryseis.

[Yes little one.] Chryseis's voice carried into his mind when he thought of her name.

[Nothing. Go away.]

He felt her presence leave. He really did not care too much for this bond that they shared. He did not feel private.

Maybe one day you will lead.

He thought how powerful and dangerous Chryseis came off without saying or doing anything. She didn't need a defense system people feared her for the sake of seeing her or hearing her voice. He had seen it. She kept the world unknowing about her by doing nothing.

This woman was the same....

His heart raced at the new thoughts in his mind now. A new rush of feelings flooded him and he was slightly ashamed. Mixed emotions of joy and love and need. They weren't for this Fallon before him though, Fallon had awoken the feelings he had for Chryseis. She was his aunt but he had never known her. She was things he wanted to be, cool calm, and a tough fighter. She was also beautiful, a visage of greek beauty.

He looked at Fallon in a new light now. She wouldn't die this night.

Stop the car we are here.
Fallon 18 years ago
The beginnings of a headache were pressing behind her eyes. Driving around someplace she didn't know, in the dark, on the worst roads ever, the tension was finally working its way out.

His comment on her 'leading' one day, was completely ignored. Why he felt the need to throw her a bone of compassion now, was too odd to consider.

When he spoke again, to announce their arrival, Fallon was perplexed. She saw nothing. The high beams of the headlights showed nothing but brush and trees ahead. How he knew where they were, was beyond her.

The fact that she had now delivered him to his destination, indicated he should finally be letting her go, and she was so ready to drive back to the hotel, and crawl into bed.

She stopped the car, put it into park, and waited for him to leave her.
Keys please. he held out his hand exspectantly.
Fallon 18 years ago
Fallon had been looking into the night ahead...and now turned to the guy with a look of confusion.

"Keys? But you said you'd let me go when I took you home...Please...can I now just leave? I promise, I'll not tell another soul about this, and your'e right, I'll never find my way back here, and will be lucky to find my way out..."

The keys were still in the ignition, as the car was still running.
I think you misunderstood. I would have just stolen your car had i wanted to just get home. Now get out or do I need to carry you again?

Panos reached over and jerked the keys out of the ignition. He felt it catch just a bit and the vehicle stalled out.

He got out his door and walked around to her side opening the door for her.

Madame?

He mimiced a butlers anal and british accent.
Fallon 18 years ago
Feeling what small smidgen of hope she'd held fall flat, Fallon reluctantly slid off the seat, and onto her feet on the ground. Trying to keep as much room between her and her, apparant captor, she pressed her back against the car, and waited. She watched the keys in his hand, to see where they would wind up.
He grabbed her by the back of her upper arm and lead her to the little mound of grass. In the light one would be able to see that the grass and moss covered a roof peek, but in the dark it looked like a small hill.

He lead her down the 6 steps that where carved into the earth and covered in cobble stones. They were beneath the hump now and a large steel door loomed in front of them.

Home sweet home. he grinned and opened the door pushing her infront of him.

He closed the door once they were inside and let her go, turned to set all the locks on the door. There were five of them. Inside the house there was no other visable way outs. That included windows. The windows that were visable were like prison windows at the very tops of the ceiling letting in minimal light. A body could not fit through there to sneak in at night attack the inhabitant. There was a stairway that lead down along the left wall.
Fallon 18 years ago
Fallon was retreating. She was being pulled along by the guy, and physically moving forward, but in her mind she was slipping away. It was a trick she'd developed to stop herself from going mad, when her husband would verbally abuse her over long periods of time. She had found that by putting herself into a place within her head, at least her sanity could be protected. It was much like playing dead, but only from the mental and emotional aspect. As long as she wasn't hurt physically, she could stay this way for hours.

Now, that the man had let her go inside the...house...she just stood where she'd been released. She had stopped looking at things around her, at some point after they'd passed through the entrance. Now, even though her eyes were open, there was no signs of recognition in them. Nor was there any indication she was concious at all, except she was still standing, and her eyes were open.
He turned back around and looked at the womans back. She hadn't even run and tried to hide. Not even grabbing something to make a weapon.

She wasn't even playing hard to capture.

Damn. He was going to have to figure out what to do next, and soon. Usually everything was fast and full of terror. The terror actually excited him. But this, this was new.

Go sit on the couch. he demanded.

He watched as she simply did as he had asked, no if ands or buts. It was almost like a shell of a human walking in front of him. That intrigued him more.

He followed her over to the couch and when she sat on the antique stiff brown couch he stood before her. Her knee's were still badly cut up and bruised and through the tears of her pants he could see one was still bleeding.

Do your knees hurt?
Fallon 18 years ago
When he told her to sit down, she did so. Though she moved as if someone else was pulling her strings. It was when he asked her a question that she became confused.
Ted never asked anything...he always just screamed orders. Questions required answers, and answers required thought. She blinked again, when it became clearer to her, that she had been asked a question, and if she didn't answer there might be pain.

She looked down at her knees. She saw the torn pants...the bits of gravel embedded in the scraped, and bloodied skin...but she felt nothing. She looked up at the man wondering what it was she was doing here...and what it was he'd asked her.

"My knees? My knees are skinned."

The words came out as if recorded. There was no emotion, no inflection, just monotone words. But the look of confusion on her face remained.

"My knees are skinned."
Had he scared the smarts out of this girl? He had asked her if her knees hurt and all she had replied with was 'My knees are skinned'. He knew that!

She was like a robot. The blank look on her face once again reminded him of Chryseis. 'I could make her mine.' He thought to himself. Then he would have a constant compainion, one that wouldn't be waiting for some other vampire to come along and whisk her away. It would be him this time that she called for, no one else.

Do I ask her? Do i just jump on and start feeding? Is there a proper way to this?

Too many questions were going through his mind. Sighing he kneel'd down in from of her and tore the pants open more. He took a look at the damage before him and then got up. He walked to the kitchen which was just across the wall and grabbed some paper towel. The home was set up studio style and the lower level was the same. There was no divider walls, just large spaces. He wet the paper towl and came back to her knees.

Kneeling back down, he removed the embedded gravel from the scrapes. He worked on the left knee diligently, wipping and stopping the blood trickles. The smell of her blood was intoxicating. He could almost taste it. He stopped cleaning and sat still. Out of the corner of his right eye he saw the tiniest trickle sliding down her kneecap.

His eyes rolled in his head and his stomach growled for a taste. Reaching over to that knee he brought his hand up to wipe the blood away. His hand shook as he tried to resist what was comming next. Eye's closed now he couldn't hold back any longer. Not this close. He leaned in and licked the tiny droplet off of her. The taste was like a dream and he finally let go. He didn't need to move quickly but he did as he sank his teeth into the thin flesh around her kneecap.
Fallon 18 years ago
When the man said nothing further, Fallon's mind closed in on itself again, and she turned away. She still didn't focus on anything around her, until the wet paper towel touched her raw knees, and she winced and tried to jerk away from the pain. The sensation brought her around somewhat, but because the man had such a hold on her leg, she was unable to move away. Fortunately he was gentle with her, and the pain soon subsided. It was nothing like the pain Ted had caused her anyway. This pain was a minor annoyance, at worst. She probably only felt it because it had been so sudden.

Coming out of her trance enough to know what was happening was not life threatening, she began to focus on her surroundings. She paid very little attention to what the man was doing but wondered why his home held no personal articles. There seemed to be nothing of 'him' there. The place could have belonged to anyone...like a rental home. Though the construction of this place was such she doubted anyone else would live here.

Her mind began coming around even more so, and because of that her fear began returning. Once that happened, and she quickly saw there was no way she could see to escape, she looked again to her captor.

What she saw next almost sent her spiraling back into herself. Had it not been for the pain and subsequent erotic pleasure that quickly followed, Fallon might have totally lost her mind then and there. As it turned out, she felt an incredible passion...a feeling unlike any she had ever come close to experiencing before, and totally overwhelmed her. It was the strangest thing though...the pleasure didn't seem to be located in any one place on her body...and it didn't seem to be coming from her knee. Instead it almost pulsated from the center of her, and radiated outward.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! What are you doing to me?"

She shouted. She couldn't grasp the concept of such a wonderful feeling, but then she also didn't want it to stop.

She flung herself back against the couch, and rolled her head from side to side. For whatever reason one hand found itself upon her breast, and began squeezing. The other hand she had to sit on to prevent it from going elsewhere on her body. She knew she shouldn't be doing such things, but she had no will to do otherwise.

Yet she would die now before she'd tell him to stop.
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! What are you doing to me?" Her voice had returned and it shook him a little.

She had come out of her robot trance and in her blood he felt her fear and there was something else. Something he couldn't pin. Her blood was hot and almost sickenly sweet as it poured into his mouth. He sunk his fangs in deeper into her knee almost striking the bone but he didn't care. He could feel her wiggling above him and assumed that she was struggling to pull herself away which only excited him more.

He was becomming intoxicated with her blood. He could feel strength in it and again his mind filled with her potential. He could make her his familiar and then train her well. His mind reeled and he saw Chryseis face appear before his minds eye. She was strong, like this one, only this one didn't know it. Then Meegan appeared and rage tore through him like a bullet. The fucking bitch and her momma's boy. He had been nice to her, stopped Chryseis from feeding on her and she called in her boy toy to shoo him away. What a joke. He had fucked up her home and left a dead body for her to find. That made him grin again and he laughed as he drank from Fallon's knee.

He saw Rachyl and still wondered about her. She had been nice back to him, even let him in Meegan's condo to stay. But he hadn't heard from her again. Maybe she had set him up? Maybe she knew who he was? It was all confusion when he thought of her.

Then he saw Shay's face again. She was a sweet girl and all he had wanted was a friend but then her lousey boyfriend showed up. Something was off about him and Panos with no real reason besides Shay's possible hickey, thought he was trouble. The man instantly did not like Panos and that made him even mader. Shay treated him different, she treated him like a man. Normal. He liked Shay and now this bafoon of a man was going to tell him to get lost? Another joke.

Panos's neckpain brought him out of his daze a tad. The odd angle he was at from her knee gave him a kink. His left hand shot up to Fallons throat and he placed himself on top of her and yanked her head to the side so that he could bite again. This time the flesh was soft and warm and there were no odd bones to block his fangs.
Fallon 18 years ago
She was too caught up in the foreign feelings to realize he'd stopped biting her knee, and moved to her throat. Something...some part of what she was feeling seemed to be building within her. She had no idea what it was building towards, but before she had time to wonder or worry she sensed everything begin to turn black.

Though she wasn't focused on anything, the light coming in to her brain through her eyes began to fade, from the outside in. A cold also seemed to creep into her, beginning from her feet, and working upward.

She held on for a while, but had no energy to move...no energy to resist. And soon she was falling back into the happier place within herself...before there was nothing left.
It wasn't until her body went limp beneath his own that he felt how cold her skin was becomming. He pulled away quickly with a gasp. He had been so lost in his thoughts and the thirst that he hadn't realized how far he had drained her.

He sat back straddling her eyes wide. Pulling up one of her eyelids showed him what he already knew. She was either dead or not far from it.

Shit!

He grabbed her face in both his hands and shook her forcefully.

Fallon! Shit Fallon can you hear me?

'There go your plans now boy wonder. You couldn't even restrain yourself from drinking her dry now could you?' His inner voice toyed with him.

He had to think fast now. Did he just let her die? Why not he had killed many people before during feedings. None like her, but...He looked back down at her again and dropped her head. She reminded him so much of Chryseis like this, when he had drained too much of her back at his past Tacharan home. That had been an accident then too and he had bonded to her to save her. He had finally found someone, someone who might be able to understand him. All be it was his aunt the beloved sister of his father, the one he had heard so many stories about, the woman who he had been named after her child. The woman who had filled his life with grief.

The lack of emotions this one possessed when she needed to was a strong ability. He could use her if she was alive...He could train her, and show her just how powerful she could be with his help. He still had quite a few enemies to deal with and a side kick would be useful.

Panos stood and ran across the room to the kitchen. Digging through a drawer he spun around and jogged back to Fallon's side. He set the large butcher knife on the coffee table and turned to position her. He laid her on her back and gently propped her head up on the armrest. Picking the blade back up he straddled her once more and took a deep breath.

This is it. Hope i'm not adding one more mistake to my list of so many.

He closed his eyes and brought the blade to his mouth, sticking out his tounge. The tounge was a large powerful muscle and it always bled well and the wrist was just so cliche. In one quick movement he slashed the blade across the fat part of his tounge. His eyes squinted for a moment at the intial burn. He could taste the copper pool filling in his mouth. Opening his eyes back up he leaned forward and kissed Fallon full on the lips. Some of his blood trickled dowsn the sides of her mouth and over her chin but he continued to kiss her deeply. He could feel his tounge trying to heal but to keep it from doing so he would bite down every so often keeping the wound fresh and flowing.