Something Tasty ((lock))

Ginnie has dressed in a short black pleated leather skirt, a a white silk tuxedo shirt. Her black calf length boots matched her leather jacket perfectly, she topped the whole thing with a purple scarf and black driver's cap. She had to hunt in the Strip as the back alleys were not a place for her to be alone in right now. She hated hunting in public, but would make due.

She had managed to leave her home barely armed and un-armored, but then you can't really convince a guy you just want to talk when you have a two gun holster sticking out over over your kevlar vest. She would make due with the inner pants holster down the back of her skirt holding a small 3 1/4 in barrel 9mm, the knives sheathed in each boot, and the collapsible blade clipped to her bra.

She walked slowly along the strip looking for a nice large man or two that would fill her until her next hunt in four days or so. She stopped in front of the cybor cafe and saw only a scrawny little clerk and a couple of asian teens playing some video game. She really wasn't in the mood for asian, they tended to be spicey.

Ten minutes later found her in front of a very crowded french bistro. She knew from experience that they served an incredible cafe ole. As she looked over the happy laughing crowd she was two men that looked like they's just been seated, and had a third empty chair. 'Perfect.'

She put on her best, "gosh-golly" smile and weaved her way through the patio crowd. Even in this chilly weather they would sit outside just to enjoy the coffee here. She stopped at the table and took stock of the men. Tall, both about six foot or so, and solid muscle, looked like they could play pro football. She took a sighing breath and brightened her smile.

"Gee, I don't like to do this, but it's packed here tonight, and I've been waiting forever. You boys mind if I join you?"

They both turned toward her and answered her smile with goofy grins of their own.

"Not at all."
"Please do."

Were the beyond typical responses of the single stud, with the notion he's God's gift to earth.

"Aw, thanks guys. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this."

Ginnie took the empty seat and pulled the cap from her head unleashing her curls, knowing full well what they did to this kind of man. She'd have them bled in less than a half hour. 'Perfect'

They ordered, Ginnie coffee and some dainty froo-froo crap that men expect women to order, and them large meals muscle sustaining meals. They chatted about nothing in particular and sipped their drinks until they were served. Occasionally she would allow a hand to touch one of theirs or a boot to slide against a shoe. Once while her hand was under the table she squeezed a knee. When their meal was served she gave them time to eat about half, before turning on pouty eyes and leaning forward so that her half open shirt gaped, showing the tops of perfectly round breasts. Breasts frozen at the height of their existence.

"I have a confession to make. I hadn't been waiting forever. I was just passing by and saw you guys and thought you'd be fun to take home. I'm sorry, that was forward of me. You buys wouldn't want to go home with me."

She was met with denial of her statement and the reassurance they they would indeed go home with her if she wanted. Ginnie pulled several bills from her pocket and set them on the table.

"Can we go now? My place isn't very far."

Both men looked at her, the bills on the table and then each other. As one they stood and offered her their hand. She stood with out assistance and lead them from the patio onto the strip. Heading back down toward the west end of The Strip, and a row of apartment houses. She lead them down a side ally that lead toward the back of the building and a row of doors.

Stopping she turned on the men. Concentrating on one, making him think that the events before him were hot and how he couldn't wait to get his hands in. As he stood there dumbfounded, she jumped up wrapping her legs around his friends waist and putting her hands on his head she tilted his head to one side. In his surprise at her actions he put his hands on her backside giving her the perfect brace for her actions.

She slipped into his mind, making him believe this was exactly what he wanted, and slid her fangs deep into his neck. The first rush of hot life made her moan in ecstacy. She drank of him until his knees buckled and he fell to the ground, unconscious, but not dead.

She licked the blood from her lips and turned to his friend, jumping on him the same was and receiving the same embrace. She didn't bother to Glamour his mind a second time and bit deeply into his neck and fed until he fell beside his cronie.

Ginnie stepped away from them to lean against the wall, revealing in the wash of warmth feeding always gave her. Pulling a knife from her belt, she made the puncture wounds into jagged cuts. She then took out their wallets, taking the cash and credit cards she found. She'd leave them to wake confused and pissed that they'd been robbed by some bitch of a slut or whatever colorful names they chose for her. She'd give the cash to the local Catholic Church and cut up the cards, she didn't need their money, just the cover.

Now she was ready for the coming raids and meetings, even if some little guilty thing kept nagging at the back of her mind.

((ooc no offense to Asians, Ginnie thinks they would be spicey. She's wearing Shirt Skirt Boots Coat Scarf Hat))