Talon of Clan Anantya - Bio and Background.

here goes! I warn you, its a long one
-------------

Talon

Birth Name: Jotun Tavlik
Aliases: Talon
Place of Birth: Harstaad, Denmark <844 A.D.>
Male/Female: Male
Current Occupation: Sometime Enforcer / Mercenary
Past Occupation: Raider, Mariner, Enforcer
Concept: Former Viking
Appearance
Hair Color: Blonde
Length and Style: Waist Length, pulled back in a silver ring. Goatee
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Skin Color: Pale
Height: 6'8
Weight: 475
Nationality: Saxon / Danish
Race: Vampire (Anantya)
Body Type: Muscular Athletic
Name of your creator: The Witch Vanni
Personal Questions
1. Describe your character's personality - in his youth Talon was fun loving and only interested in having a good time, which to him included drinking, wenching, fighting, drinking, wenching and more Fighting! Now he a bit more world weary and more introspective, when he's sober.
2. Describe how your character would appear to a stranger - Talon is large, very large and very intimidating, which he uses to his advantage often. Leathers and denim make up 90% of his wardrobe, leather jackets, heavy boots, bracelets basically Biker / Punk style. He carries himself with the confidence of someone who's seen, done and survived things that would make modern men seek counseling.
3. What does your character like? Fosters Beer, It's strong and the can doesn't look like a toy in his hand.
4. Dislike? Talon dislikes people wrapped up in modern technology; he hates Cell phones and other such devices. He also cannot stand cowards, or people who cannot stand firm behind their beliefs.
5. (For humans) Describe what abilities you see your character having if they were turned.
6. What are your fears? Talon does not like (fears) Guns, he hates the noise they make and he hates the way they make an untrained idiot into the equal of a seasoned warrior. Talon also does not like airplanes he clicks his tongue when he sees them fly over head. They are un-natural and disturb him greatly.
7. What are your character's strengths and weaknesses? Talon's main strengths are his resolve and his dedication to a cause he believes in, for the right cause he would ride headlong into Fenrir's Jaws. He is also cynical, he believes himself to live in Honor less times, and that there are no true men of greatness anymore.
Hobbies & Skills - Hobbies: Drinking! Brawling! Lechery! Drinking!
Skills : Melee weapons, Battle and Combat, Martial Combat, Grappling, Wrestling, Brawling, Seamanship, Navigation, Intimidation, Interrogation, Hunting, Tracking, Battle Calm, Motorcycle

Abilities - Shapeshifting (Artic Wolf), Perception, Coat of Arms, Agility

Flaws - Large Teeth, Bad Temper, Fear of new technology
Cosmetic Traits - Battle Scars, various locations
Quirks and Habits worthy of mention - Cigar's, Growling
Personal History (See Timeline Below)
Odd Questions
1. A stranger at a bar offers your character a drink, what is a typical response? HA HA! That's a Good Man! But make it a Triple and you're a Great man! Ha Ha!
2. Your character finds a lost child alone on the streets. What do they do? (If a girl) he takes the child with and quite abruptly dumps her on the first female he can find "Tend to this child Woman!"Â? (Since after all, that's what women do..  ) (If Male) glance's him up and down, "Time you learned how to survive away from your mama's teat and be a man"Â?. (Leaves)
3. A bar fight erupts in the nightclub your character is in, what do they do? Joins in, chooses the biggest meanest looking fighter and begins to brawl.
4. What animal does your character most identify with? The Lion, he's strong and powerful, but doesn't waste his energy on the small stuff; he lets the women do that... 8)

It was the year was 870 and I was 24 years old, it was spring and my life was about to change.

Timeline -

844 - Talon born
870 (spring) - Talon Falls in battle and is rescued / revived by the Anantya witch Vanni
870 (winter) - Talon becomes a Familiar
870 - Talon serves the witch Vanni as bodyguard and Assassin.
891 - Talon is finally turned to a full vampire.
891 - 899 Talon serves the Witch Vanni as a full fledged Vampire.
899 - Vanni is killed by her longtime rival Skarsgaard; Talon is mortally wounded and left for dead.
899 - Talon sleeps in forced hibernation, buried alive in an enormous snow drift.
903 (summer) - Talon emerges from hibernation. He begins the process of rebuilding his strength.
903 (winter) - Talon Returns to his home village, his family is dead.
904 (summer) - Talon slays Skarsgaard. He wears Skarsgaard's fangs on a leather thong around his neck as a trophy.
907 - Talon acquires his own Vik (ship) and begins his career as a raider and mercenary.
940 - Talon retires from active raiding; he settles in northern Scotland and tries his hand at running a farm.
942 - His farm fails and Talon is left destitute.
944 - A long and difficult journey comes to an end as Talon settles in Kiev; he takes a position as an enforcer with the Russian vampire underground.
1024 - After climbing the ranks steadily Talon is appointed primary enforcer of Kiev
1189 - Relocates to the new Russian city Moscow to escape the changing political climate.
1190 - Talon Forms his own Gang of Danish immigrants, and begins a process of acquisition.
1190 - 1386 - now a wealthy man Talon returns to western Europe, he arrives back in Denmark in 1387 the same year as King Olaf dies and is succeeded by Margaret.
1391 - Talon departs Denmark and Arrives in London, he changes his name to Jonathon Taylor. He purchases a manor and tries to live like an English noble.
1429 - Talon departs England to travel to see the new Hero of France, Joan of Arc.
1430 - Talon settles in Paris, becomes a patron of the theatre.
1453 - Talon flees France at the end of the hundred year's war; he travels by ship to Ireland, where he settles in for more than a century.
1570 - Talon Tires of the routine and travels to the Far East.
1571 - Talon Arrives in Nagasaki, Japan.
1573 - Talon meets and befriends a Ronin (vampire) Samurai named Hideki.
1574 - Talon begins to study the way of the Samurai, Budo.
1630 - Talon and Hideki part ways, they will not meet for another 260 years.
1636 - He moves to Edo, Japan and open his first Brothel, eventually he owns three.
1698 - The newly elected Elder of Edo prefecture demands all westerners leave the city.
1698 - He travels across china into the now booming city of Moscow. Talon resumes his place in the Russian Vampire underground.
1744 - Travels to the new world for the first time.
1745 - Talon arrives in New Orleans; he fits right in with the gamblers and cut throats.
1798 - Talon's life is saved by Elise DeEspionne, and her cunning use of shade, in turn he vow's a life debt to her.
1799 - Talon "procures' controlling interest in a Gambling house and bordello in the cities old town.
1830 - Talon flees the city as the great fire of New Orleans reduces the city to ashes.
1830 - He heads west by ship, the journey is long and treacherous.
1831 - Talon arrives in San Francisco.
1838 - Talon buys a large plot of land, intending to start a ranch.
1840 - After much difficulty, he gives up on the ranch Idea and farming in general.
1848 - Gold is discovered in California.
1848 - Just as every other person in America, Talon begins to prospect for gold on his land.
1851 - Prospecting doesn't 'pan' out for Talon, he sells his land in disgust.
1851 - Talon begins his journey into the Pacific Northwest and on into Canada.
1853 - Talon moves all over the great white north, never settling for more than a year or two at any one place.
1867 - Talon begins construction on his log home near Medicine Hat.
1868 - Construction is completed; he stays here isolated from the rest of the world for a time.
1889 - Talon returns to San Francisco.
1889 - Talon and Hideki meet once again in a back alley Card house. Talon comes on board with Hideki's new business venture, The Yakuza.
1910 - Hideki is betrayed and murdered by his own Childer Ryo, she flees Talon's wrath and returns to Japan.
1911 - Talon boards the transcontinental railroad, destination New York.
1913 - Talon attempts to involve himself in the New York Criminal underground, but cannot find anyone he feels deserves his loyalty.
1914 - Talon starts his own Gang, mostly comprised of Dane's and Swedes, they quickly become notorious for their brutality and grow exponentially.
1916 - Talon once again becomes a patron of the theatre.
1919 - The gang falls apart due to internal strife.
1920 - Talon returns to his home in Medicine Hat.
1921 - Talon learns he can earn a lot of money selling Canadian whiskey to bootleggers.
1933 - Once again quite Wealthy, Talons liquor business dries up as prohibition ends.
1942 - Talons secludes himself while the world is at war.
1946 (spring) - Talon returns to his former home of Nagasaki, to witness the carnage first hand.
1946 (summer) - he returns to the United States, and is recruited by the Black Hand, the Vampire sect of the Yakuza. He becomes a Mercenary, traveling the states as necessary.
1952 - Talon tires of the politics and resigns from the Black Hand. The first Gai-jin ever allowed to do so and live.
1953 - He finds his home in Medicine Hat has been destroyed by fire; he returns to the states and begins touring the country on his 'Indian' Motorcycle.
1967 - Talon travels to Paris, and soon finds himself the pawn in the other elder's games.
1969 - Talon returns to Denmark, the Village in which he was born and raised has been wiped off the face of the earth.
1974 - Talon returns to New York.
1975 - Talon wears a Leisure Suit....Once.
1979 - Talon encounters a Mage claiming to be in contact with the Spirit of Skarsgaard the ancient. Talon begins a cross country hunt after the mage learns his identity.
1981 - Talon destroys the spirit possessed mage. He adds the Mages teeth to his leather Thong.
1983 - He begins Traveling across country on his Harley.
1986 - Talon settles briefly in Portland, Or.
1988 (winter) - Talon returns to Japan upon hearing that Ryo is active there.
1989 (pre-spring) - Talon arrives in Tokyo, via Ship.
1989 (winter) - Talons Hunt concludes when he show's Ryo her own still beating Heart.
1989 - Talon arrives in New Zealand, he settles here for more than a decade.
2000 - Talon returns to the states, he remains in New Orleans.
2000 - Talon and Elise are re-united, she bids him to transfer his debt from her to her 'grandchildren', and reluctantly he does so.
2004 - Back on the road, cross country traveling.
2005 - Next Stop Nachton.

OOC Info:
Player name (online is fine)
Xandare
Other Characters you play :
Winter, Xandare
How you came to SA (Other board, friend, etc)
The Angry Crayon

Talon 18 years ago
Describe the perfect room
A Log Cabin with a roaoring hearth at one end

What is important?Status,monetary gain or self satisfaction?
Self-Satisfaction, if you have success but doubt and guilt you have nothing.

What is the perfect time of day? Weather?

early evening, when the last traces of the sun are still on the horizion, the time when the night and day are one for a few moments. The snow is the perffect weather, a blanket of pure white snow.

What era in history most intrigues you? What would you be doing if you were there?

mid 1600's, mostly because at that time I was in Edo doing buisness, it was a perfect time, a time I wish I could have once again.

What kind of animal would you be?
maybe a polar Bear? but the Spirit of Fenrir has chosen me, so I will say Wolf.

Describe the perfect mate
smart, clever, fearless, adventerous, well breasted with a nice round bottom.

What is more important? honor or success at all costs?

in my youth I would have said Honor, but I have had to sacrifice Honor many times to do what must be done, so while the young idealist in me says Honor I know that Success at any cost is the truth for me.

If you had to live forever what purpose would keep you going through the long ages?

Duty, with a purpose time is wasted.

What is you most vivid memory from childhood, dream or daydream?

something the smith Vakktur said to me as a child "There is no Bad steel, but many bad smiths"

What is the perfect musical form?

I dont pretend to know music, I know only what I enjoy, and that is a womans voice, singing of pain and love, unaccompanied.

If you were to go on an expedition what three items would you pack first?

Blanket, Axe and Tinder

Would you rather be physically beautiful or unique?

Unique I suppose..

What part of your body best represents you as a person?

If I were to say my fist, I would be a tyrant.
If I were to say my eye, I would be a sage.
If I were to say my mind, I would be a king.
If I were to say my legs, I would be a Wanderer.
If I were to say my back, I would be a laborer.
If I were to say my back-side, I would be a politician.
If I were to say my organ, I would be a wastrel.
If I were to say my heart, I would be a poet.
If I were to say my arms, I would be a guardian.

I am the sum of my parts.

What is your most recurring dream?

Watching my Maker die, and my failure to protect her.

What is the perfect vehicle? color? options?
Motorcycle.

Describe the perfect meal
A large Steak, beer and a somoene who will run.

What is your favorite color?
Green

How far could you be pushed before becoming violent?

Not very, but it depends on who's doing the pushing, for some I've been pushed over, for others..well..let's just say, less.

Describe the creation of the universe in detail

Odin built the world from the corpse of a great giant.

What is the purpose of war?

sometimes its for ego, most of the time its for greed.

Describe the perfect weapon
someone with nothing to lose and the will to die trying.

What is your preferred way of attacking an enemy? Full frontal assault or by sneaking in through the back door?
Full Frontal, like all things, is best.

What Gods could you be descended from?
If I were to think myself so great, probably a bastard of a god.

Is it more satisfying to achieve success or to strive towards it?
the thrill is in the hunt, not the kill.

What emotions are appropriate to display in public?
anger and lust

What is the worst crime a person can perform?
Betrayal

What traits in other can you simply not tolerate?
Cowardice

What quality in yourself do you respect the most?
never really thought about it, I guess that I can hold my Liquor very well.

Who gains your greatest loyalty? Yourself, family,friend, mate, country or deity?
Family, which is my Clan.

Describe the perfect trap
I cannot, there is no such thing.

What is sin?
a way for rome to control the masses.

If the phone rang in the middle of the night who would you hope it to be?
a woman in dire need of bedding.

What do animals think of you?
they have been less than forthcoming with any information.

What languages do you speak?
Norwedgian, French, English, Gaelic, Japanese, Mandarian, Cantonese, Russian, Danish, Acadian, Farsi, i'm sure theres others...

What single thing do you find to be the most irresistible motivation?
Duty.