Out of town-ish. :)

I'll be heading to NY this weekend to participate in a musical revue for a theatre group I helped found with some friends a few years ago.

However, I will still have plenty o' internet access. I just won't be trolling like usual. I'll make sure to stop in often and make sure the proper people are causing the proper amount of mayhem.

Times I won't be around... Friday afternoon as I head up there, a few hours on Saturday evening for the dress rehearsal, and most of Sunday afternoon for the show and subsequent long drive back down to MD so I can be ready for work bright 'n' early on Monday morning.

Shay 18 years ago
Oh! Sounds like tons of fun! Enjoy !!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
I will be out of town this weekend also.

Have fun Aishe!
Aishe 18 years ago
You too!

*glances around nervously*

And stop following me.
Addison 18 years ago
Enjoy your weekend chiki and have lots of fun there. Am assuming you are heading to New York City?
Aishe 18 years ago
Newp, a bit north of NYC, bout an hour and a half. Right between NYC and Albany, just east of Poughkeepsie. Home sweet home!

*happydance*
Addison 18 years ago
Awewsome - We're gonna get some snow here in Upstate NY tomorrow, but you should be good down south
Aishe 18 years ago
You upstate-ers always get the good snowstorms. We get relatively little where I'm from (compared to upstate, that is) ... and down here in Maryland there's almost no snow to speak of. /kicks at the ground.

I can't wait to move back.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Buh bye!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Who's following you? *Looks shifty*
Aishe 18 years ago
*narrows eyes*

Some shifty person. You wouldn't happen to have seen one around would you?
Apollyon 18 years ago
ehh count your blessings with snow, Up here by the second week of January you dont want to see another flake of snow for the rest of your days =/ .

P.S. I too am in Upstate NY =)

P.P.S Have Fun in NYC =)
Aishe 18 years ago
It's not NYC!!!
Apollyon 18 years ago
/shrug i Know that i just get a certain joy from pushing your buttons =)
Aishe 18 years ago
*siiiigh*
Addison 18 years ago
OOH! Where in Upstate? I'm in Watertown - bout 45 min from canada/thousand islands region.
Apollyon 18 years ago
Buffalo =)
Addison 18 years ago
aha! "Buffalo: An America City"

I think I went there once. It was a very big place. My friends live down in Rochester, but unfortunately I don't a whole lot of time to spend in westernlands... le sigh.

But yay! 2 ppl from ny.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
You have more than two but a few have relocated. I think one claimed it was to get away from Aishe.
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
I know that's why I left Vermont...was too close to the vile one! /stabbles!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Ah and here I thought you were from NY also. Ah well