----> ACCOUNT SWITCH :: READ ME

I hope that title got your attention!

I know the first version was obscenely easy, but with ease, comes flaws. So i had to rework the accountswitch system.

To link accounts, this is what you do

1 - Decide which account you want as a master. This can be any, but the sensible choice is the one you use the most. Made the choice? Great, dont touch the AccountSwitch link yet then.

2 - Log in to the account you want to link to your master. For instance, I chose "Vex" as my master, so I'm going to log into Melancholy. Once you're logged into your "slave" account, Click "AccountSwitch". You will be presented with the option to set your master account. This is where you enter your master account's username and password. For example, I would enter in Vex / . And click submit. voila ! you have now established a link between 2 of your accounts.

if these instructions are not clear enough, please ask questions. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm sure you dont want tom dick or harry linking to your accounts!

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Just dont do it while you're logged into the account that you want to be master. =x Like I did. Just be sure to be in your alt account when you set your switch and your account switch pid is always the master accounts log in to get into the account. =D

THANKS VEX!